Examination authority, National Board of Examinations (NBE), has publicized a notification for AIPGMEE. All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is held every year for admission to MD, MS, and Post Graduate Diploma courses. It is held as a computer based test which could be attempted by candidates holding MBBS degree issued by MCI or state medical council. Eligible candidates can fill the AIPGMEE 2016 Online Application Form in prescribed format on or prior to last date.
More details about AIPGMEE 2016 Exam such as qualification, application fees, selection process, how to apply, exam dates and many more information are well uttered in the below segment of this page which is furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
National Board of Examinations
AIPGMEE 2016 Exam
A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
Candidates need to pay the requisite amount of application fees which is equipped below:
- For General/ OBC category- Rs.3,750/-
- For SC/ ST/ Pwd/ PH- Rs.2,750/-
Registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. Fees shall neither be refunded nor carried forward if the application for AIPGMEE is rejected or candidature is found to be ineligible or candidate is unable to appear in the examination.
Manner of Selection:
Applicants will have to go through written examination. Classification of candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in exam and admission to All India 50% quota MD/ MS /Diploma Seats- 2015. Applicants who will qualify the written test and scored good marks will be called for further selection process.
Scheme of Examination
|Subject||Subject Wise Weightage Of Questions (In Numbers)|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venerelogy||37|
|Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis And Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||25|
How to Fill AIPGMEE Online Application Form:
- Firstly candidates must log in the official website of National Board of Examinations that is www.nbe.gov.in
- Hit “Press Here for AIPGMEE 2016 Admission Session Registration” section.
- Now, enter the Enter the characters you see in the image and press “Begin my Registration” button.
- Online Registration form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the online application form carefully by mentioning all essential details in the form correctly.
- Upload scanned recent passport size coloured photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After filling form correctly, hit “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Take the print out of system generated application form for future use.
AIPGMEE 2016 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued to candidate once registration & scheduling process is successfully complete. All you need to know about AIPGMEE admit card 2016 is given here.
- Generally NBE released the AIPGMEE admit card by mail and online at nbe.gov.in.
- Candidate must download the officially issued AIPGMEE 2016 admit card and bring it along with relevant documents to the exam hall.
- The admit card of AIPGMEE 2016 is a very important document and no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without this.
- It is sometimes also known as the AIPGMEE hall ticket.
AIPGMEE 2016 Result
Candidates who have appeared in the AIPGMEE 2016 can check their result online which is expected to be published by 15 January. Significant notes about the AIPGMEE 2016 result are as follows.
- Test takers can check the result of AIPGMEE 2016 and know whether they have qualified the exam and are in the merit list.
- Number of candidates listed in the AIPGMEE 2016 merit list is to be around approximately five times the number of seats available.
- Admission in the participating colleges and universities will be on the basis of rank obtained as indicated in the AIPGMEE Result 2016. For this, qualified candidates can participate in the counseling and seat allotment.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|End Date to Submit Online Application Form||22nd October 2015|
|Date of Written Test||2nd to 8th December 2015|
Check Official Link to get detailed information in concern to AIPGMEE. We are shortly providing updates regarding AIPGMEE 2016, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On