National Board Of Examinations is going to declare AIPGMEE Result for those contenders, who had appeared in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination for taking admission in MD / MS and Diploma Courses. Contestants, who are waiting for their score card or merit list can check from this page according to your name wise and can also download your score card in pdf format using online mode. On the declaration AIPGMEE Result 2016 we’re also updates this page very soon for the candidates planning to get admission to the same courses next year.
Aspirants can acquire detailed information about this notification such as process to check consequences, conducting body etc which is well customized below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to check AIPGMEE Result:
- Candidates firstly, visit the official portal which is www.nbe.gov.in.
- Go for related notification in the News section.
- Enter your details like roll no. etc to obtain the merit list.
- This will generate a merit list on your system screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
National Board of Examination conducts All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination to provide admission to 50% all India quota seats for programmes of MD / MS / Diploma in different Government medical colleges of India.
Purpose of exam:
National level entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to 50% All India quota seats for the Programmes of MD / MS / Diploma, in different Government Medical colleges of India apart from PG Medical Colleges in state of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Availability Of Call Letter: Will Updated Soon
- Examination Date: 02nd December to 08th December 2015
- Declaration Of Result: By 15 January 2015
Minimum qualifying score in each category is as follows:
Validity Of AIPGMEE Result
AIPGMEE Result 2016 for admission in MD / MS / PG Degree programs shall be legal only for current entrance period i.e. 2016 and cannot be taken forward for next period of admission.
Merit list of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination
- There is a separate list for each category of candidates which involve a complete of five times of number of seats available for allotment.
- Candidates acquiring less than 50% marks (40% in situation of SC/ST/OBC and 45% in situation of PH applicants) in Entrance Examination will not be regarded for admission and their name will not be selected in the list.
- If a reserved category applicant qualifies for General category as per merit list, will be taken as General candidate.
- In case two or more applicants acquiring equivalent marks in the entrance examination, their inter se benefit will be identified according to age and preference will be given to older.
You can visit Official Link for more details.
You can follow us on Facebook or Google Plus to get recent updates. You can subscribe to our free mail services to get messages in your inbox directly. You can post comments in the comment box below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Colleges in India||Medical Entrance Exams|
|Top College in India||Top Universities in India|
|Coaching Institute for Medical Preparation||Medical Entrance Exams Preparation Books|