AIPMT Online Counselling
AIPMT Online Counselling is going to be conduct by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). Before appearing for AIPMT Online Counselling 2017, candidates are required to submit AIPMT Counselling Registration form till August 2017. Applicants should download AIPMT Counselling Schedule, which is given below before starting of counseling procedure.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information regarding AIPMT Counseling on this page. Candidates who have qualified written exam and secure enough marks can check Counselling Schedule Dates and procedure by scrolling down this page.
AIPMT Online Counselling
- Firstly candidates have to register themselves by entering the roll number, application number, candidate’s name, & date of birth etc through the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Students should choose the college of their choice by clicking on save button. Candidates can change their choices and delete the multiple choices chosen by them at this stage but once you locked your choices you can’t change it.
- After that seat allotment process begins on the basis of rank or choice for admission in course and college.
- Then Candidates will have to verify certain original documents for claiming the allotted seat.
- When seats will be allotted to contenders they will have to fulfill the formalities of admission.
Get Counselling Procedure Details:- From Here
Documents required for verification are:
- Admit Card and Rank Letter of AIPMT 2017
- Marks sheet and certificate of class X and XII
- Certificate stating the category of candidate (for SC, ST and OBC candidates)
- Medical certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Certificate stating Date of Birth (if Merit Certificate does not bear it)
- Two pass port size photo graphs.
How to Submit AIPMT Online Counselling Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of AIPMT.
- Download the information brochure and read carefully the all requirement for online application form submission and eligibility criteria.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and select the same.
- Fill the online application form part 1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration (in case of candidates belong to AP, J&K or Telangana state) at part 2 of the application form.
- Make payment through appropriate channel as prescribed above and mention the details at part 3 of the application (in case fee remit by the e-Challan).
- Take print out of the confirmation page at part 4 of online application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
Check Also: Documents Required For Counselling
AIPMT Counseling Schedule:
|Starts of online registration||1st week of December 2016|
|Last date of online registration (without late fee)||last week of December 2016|
|Last date of online registration (with late fee)||last week of January 2017|
|Form correction date||Two week’s window in Feb 2017|
|Issue date of Admit Card||1st week of April 2017|
|Date of examination||1st week of May 2017|
|Declaration of results||1st week of June 2017|
|Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||August 2017|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||Third week of August, 2017|
|Publication of Result- Round 1||By third week of August, 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against 1st Round||Last week of August 2017|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||1st week of September, 2017|
|Publication of Result- Round 2||1st week of September, 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against Round 2||1st week of September 2017|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||Second week of September 2017|
|Publication of Result- Round 3||Second week of September 2017|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against Round 3||Second to third week of September 2017|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||Third week of September, 2017|
Read Also: Counselling Schedule Notification
Note: Applicants are requested to visit the Official Website for further information about AIPMT Online Counselling 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On