AIPMT Counselling is going to be conduct by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). Before appearing for AIPMT Counselling 2018, candidates are required to submit AIPMT Online Counselling Registration form till August 2018. Applicants should download AIPMT Counselling Schedule, which is given below before starting of counseling procedure.
We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing complete information regarding AIPMT online Counseling on this page. Candidates who have qualified written exam and secure enough marks can check AIPMT Counselling Schedule Dates and procedure by scrolling down this page.
According to the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government, National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-II (UG), 2018 now conducted by the (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi for admission to MBBS/BDS programs in Medical/Dental Colleges. To check latest NEET Counselling 2018 details must go through this Link: NEET Counselling 2018
- Firstly candidates have to register themselves by entering the roll number, application number, candidate’s name, & date of birth etc through the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Students should choose the college of their choice by clicking on save button. Candidates can change their choices and delete the multiple choices chosen by them at this stage but once you locked your choices you can’t change it.
- After that seat allotment process begins on the basis of rank or choice for admission in course and college.
- Then Candidates will have to verify certain original documents for claiming the allotted seat.
- When seats will be allotted to contenders they will have to fulfill the formalities of admission.
Get Counselling Procedure Details:- From Here
Documents required for verification are:
- Admit Card and Rank Letter of AIPMT 2018
- Marks sheet and certificate of class X and XII
- Certificate stating the category of candidate (for SC, ST and OBC candidates)
- Medical certificate for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Certificate stating Date of Birth (if Merit Certificate does not bear it)
- Two pass port size photo graphs.
How to Submit AIPMT Online Counselling Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of AIPMT.
- Download the information brochure and read carefully the all requirement for online application form submission and eligibility criteria.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and select the same.
- Fill the online application form part 1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression and self declaration (in case of candidates belong to AP, J&K or Telangana state) at part 2 of the application form.
- Make payment through appropriate channel as prescribed above and mention the details at part 3 of the application (in case fee remit by the e-Challan).
- Take print out of the confirmation page at part 4 of online application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
Check Also: Documents Required For Counselling
AIPMT Counseling Schedule:
|Starts of online registration||1st week of December 2018|
|Last date of online registration (without late fee)||last week of December 2018|
|Last date of online registration (with late fee)||last week of January 2019|
|Form correction date||Two week’s window in Feb 2019|
|Issue date of Admit Card||1st week of April 2019|
|Date of examination||1st week of May 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of June 2019|
|Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||August 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||Third week of August, 2019|
|Publication of Result- Round 1||By third week of August, 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against 1st Round||Last week of August 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||1st week of September, 2019|
|Publication of Result- Round 2||1st week of September, 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against Round 2||1st week of September 2019|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3||Second week of September 2019|
|Publication of Result- Round 3||Second week of September 2019|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical (MBBS) /Dental (BDS) College against Round 3||Second to third week of September 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||Third week of September, 2019|
Read Also: Counselling Schedule Notification
Note: Applicants are requested to visit the Official Website for further information about AIPMT Counselling 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AIPMT Online Application Form||AIPMT Syllabus|
|How To Prepare For AIPMT Exam||AIPMT Answer Key|
|AIPMT Sample Paper||AIPMT Result|
|Best Medical Colleges in India||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|