A walk-in-Interview has been organized by Air India for the engagement of 300 vacancies of Handyman. Regarding this Air India Air Transport Services Limited has circulated an advertisement indicated as AIATSL Recruitment 2016 at Mumbai. We will shortly cater latest information related to AIATSL Recruitment 2017. So, contenders are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to acquire all details.
Job hunters may grab this latest career opportunity for the advertised posts by applying against AIATSL Jobs by attending the interview which is scheduled to be held on the date and venue that is customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|No. of Posts||300|
|Walk-in Date||11th July 2016|
Applying candidates should attain SSC / 10th Standard Pass and must have minimum experience of one year in Loading / Unloading functions in any organization supported by experience certificate.
Want More 10th Pass Jobs: Get Here
Candidate’s age should not be above 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC, 33 years for SC / ST candidates as on 01st July 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government guidelines.
Selected aspirants for AIATSL vacancy will be receiving the suitable amount of starting salary that is Rs.11040/- p.m.
Application Fee for AIATSL Latest Vacancies:
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Air Transport Services Limited payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Aspirants are requested to write their Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Check Now:-Latest Airline Jobs
Applicant who will be assured for the said post will be getting the salary of Rs. 14,000/- per month.
Selection Process for AIATSL Recruitment:
Appliers will be considered on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview that will be conducted by selection committee of Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Steps to Apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment?
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified below along with the application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials / certificates, as per the application format attached below the advertisement that is available on Official site, which is www.airindia.com and non refundable DD.
- A recent color passport size photograph should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents must be submitted along with the application.
- Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification at the time of interview.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
Walk- in Venue:
Systems & Training Division,
2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Gate No-5,
Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099
Latest Jobs in Mumbai: Check Here
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 11th July 2016
- Time for Interview: 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Note: You may check this Official Notification to get details about AIATSL Recruitment. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about AIATSL Recruitment 2016- 2017.
AIATSL Recruitment 2016: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|