Air India Air Transport Services Limited has liberated a recruitment notification titled as AIATSL Recruitment. Organization is willing to recruit capable candidates for filling up 14 vacancies of Manager Posts in various disciplines. Candidates wish to do job in this well reputed organization may apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2016.
Candidates may apply for the opening by submitting prescribed application form. Candidates need to fill the application form in a prescribed format and submit it on or before the closing date which is stated below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please go through complete advertisement before applying.
|Name of Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|End Date for Receipt of Applications||26th May 2016|
|Name of Posts||Disciplines||Vacancy|
- Candidates should possess Graduate in Engineering/ MBA or equivalent in HR or Personnel Management courses/ Materials Management from well recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should be Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Should be a member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of India for Finance and Costing.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of candidates should not be more than 28 years for freshers.
- Those with experience will get relaxation to the extent of their relevant post qualification work experience.
- Further, relaxation of age will also be given as per government guidelines for OBC/ SC and ST candidates which is presently 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.
|Name of Posts||Disciplines||Pay Scale|
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fee is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
Mode of Recruitment:
Applicants will have to appear for a Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. Those who qualify in the Group Discussion will have to appear for Personal Interview.
You Can Also Read:-
How to apply for AIATSL Recruitment?
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may send their application in the required format.
- Candidates can also download application form from our website that is www.airindia.in
- Fill the application form with all required details in an appropriate manner.
- Attach photocopies of all documents/ testimonials such as Proof of date of Birth, Mark Sheets, and Degrees along with application.
- Keep application form along with documents in an envelope that should be super scribed with post name and send it to postal address which is given below.
Get More: Airlines Jobs
Air India Air Transport Services Limited
1st Floor, GSD Building
Next to Airport Gate No.5, Sahar, Andheri (East)
Mumbai 400 099
Get More: Jobs in Mumbai
End Date for Receipt of Applications: 26th May 2016
You may get complete information about AIATSL Recruitment 2016 from this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|