Air India Air Transport Services Limited has released a job notification as AIATSL Recruitment. A walk-in interview is going to be conducted by organization to hire candidates for 137 vacant posts of Security Agent. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for the above said post, may attend the walk-in interview on the given time and date. Contenders you may stay connected with us through this page to attain latest information about AIATSL Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Security Agent|
|No. of Vacancies||137|
|Walk-in Date||04th April 2016|
If you want to obtain more info regarding AIATSL Jobs such as salary details, applying process and selection process etc. You should check the all details well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Candidates must have possessed Graduate Degree in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate
- One year experience in the related area
- Diploma / Certificate Course in Computer Applications
- Possession of Driving License (LMV / HMV)
- Contenders who are belonging to General categories they should not be above than 28 yrs. (for OBC 31 yrs.) and SC/ST contenders should not be exceeded 33 years of age as on 01st MARCH 2016.
- The experienced and trained candidates in airline security will be given relaxation in age to the extent of actual number of years of work experience in the field.
Appliers need to pay application Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft issued in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai.
Appointed contenders will attain remunerations of Rs. 14,180/- per month (all inclusive) from AIATSL. On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances will be paid as applicable
For AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification experienced aspirants:
Only the Applicants those who have airline security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification will undergo the selection procedure comprising of Personal Interview only.
Candidates without experience:
Applicants without experience, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the post, will have to undergo a written test and Physical Endurance Test (PET) that will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
How to Apply?
- Applicants who want to apply for AIATSL recruitment they need to visit official website which is www.airindia.in
- Now candidates have to hit on ‘Careers’ link that is available lower side on the home page.
- After that contenders are required to choose appropriate job link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading instructions carefully aspirants have to take a printout of application form in prescribed format and fill it with required details.
- A recent color passport size photograph should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents must be submitted along with the application.
- Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification at the time of interview.
Air India Staff Housing Old Colony Ground, Kalina,
Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai 400 029
Walk-in date: 04th April 2016 from 08:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M
Applying applicants, you may read this Official Notification to get details about AIATSL Recruitment 2016. Stay in touch with us to get latest updates about AIATSL vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|