A walk-in-advertisement has been publicized by Air India Air Transport Services Limited for the engagement of 27 vacancies of Security Agent indicated as AIATSL Recruitment. Job hunters may grab this latest career opportunity by applying for AIATSL Recruitment 2017 by attending requisite selection process which is scheduled to be held on the date and venue that is customized in the below on this page.
This Page Contains:
If you want to obtain more info regarding AIATSL Jobs, you may check all the all details well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, contenders are advised to stay in touch with our web portal to acquire all details.
|Name of the Organization||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Applying Date||Mentioned below|
- Kolkata: 17
- Guwahati: 10
Candidates applying for said post must either have valid Basic AVSEC and / or Screener Certificate, OR Candidates without Basic AVSEC and / or Screener Certificate must possess Graduate degree in any discipline (minimum 03 years duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
|General||170 cms||157 cms|
|SC and OBC||165 cms||155 cms|
|ST, Gorkhas and those hailing from North-East states and hilly areas||162.5 cms||150cms|
Age Limitation for AIATSL Recruitment:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as on 01st January, 2017 for different categories as follows:
- General: Not above 28 years (born between 02.01.1989 and 01. 01.1999)
- SC / ST: Not above 33 years (born between 02.01.1984 and 01. 01.1999)
- OBC: Not above 31 years (born between 02.01.1986 and 01. 01.1999)
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Application Fee for AIATSL Job:
- Applicants need to submit an application fee of Rs.500/- by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA LTD.” payable at Kolkata.
- No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Aspirants need to write their Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile Number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Appointed applicants will be getting appropriate amount of salary that is Rs 14,610/- per month. Whereas candidates who have acquired / having valid Basic AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances i.e Rs 1000/- will be given and for BASIC AVSEC and Rs 1500/- for X-BIS will be paid as applicable.
Selection Procedure for AIATSL Careers:
- Candidates fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria for the post, have to undergo a Physical Endurance Test (PET) comprising running of 100 meters in 16 seconds OR 1000 meters in 4.5 minutes as opted by the candidates, on the same day / following day(s).
- Relaxation of 6 seconds will be given to female candidates for running of 100 meters in Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Check Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
For Candidates with valid Basic AVSEC and /or Screener Certificate:
Candidates who qualify PET and are holding valid Basic AVSEC and / or screener certificate would be required to undergo written examination with regard to Aviation Security Function Awareness on the same day or on the following day.
For Candidates without Basic AVSEC and /or Screener Certificate:
Candidates who qualify in the PET would be required to undergo a Written Test comprising of Aptitude, Reasoning and a small Paragraph in Hindi or English language in order to adjudge their writing ability on the same day or on the following day.
Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam: Check Here
Steps to Apply for Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment:
- Candidates interested in filling up the aforesaid vacancies need to first of all visit the official website that is www.airindia.com.
- After that candidates are required to scroll down complete home page and hit on “careers” link available at bottom of page.
- This will take you to the page having various recruitment notifications link.
- Hit on “Press here to see advertisement” link against ‘Advertisement for the post of Security Agent of ER’ option of post you are applying for and go through the details carefully regarding the applied post.
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified below.
- Must appear along with the application form dully filled in prescribed format (attached below the notification) & copies of the testimonials / certificates, as per the application format attached below the advertisement and a non refundable DD of requisite amount.
- Original Certificates need to be brought for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-In Date, Time & Venue:
|Kolkata||Walk-in date:06th February, 2017|
Written Test may be held on 07th February, 2017
|Play Ground, Residential Complex, New Quarters, Airport Authority of India, 1 no. Airport Gate (VIP Road), Dum Dum, Kolkata- 700 052|
|Guwahati||Walk-in date: 11th February, 2017|
Written Test may be held on 12th February, 2017
|Shyambhumi High School, VIP Chowk near VIP Over Bridge, Guwahati Airport Road (VIP Road), Guwahati-781015.|
To get additional info related to AIATSL Recruitment 2017 visit above mentioned notification link and may also check this Official Link. To get latest upcoming career related notifications you can join us on Face book / Google Plus and bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|