Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
For filling up 70 posts of Trainee CO-PILOT an employment notification has been released as Air India Charters Limited Recruitment. Online applications are invited by Air India Charters Limited for this concern. Contenders willing to make their career in aviation sector and wish to apply for the stated posts, may apply for Air India Vacancy, by submitting the completely filled online applications in proper manner latest by the last date of receiving applications that is well structured below. Aspirants willing to apply for Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 are requested to go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same on this page.
Organization is looking for the capable candidates to fill up these latest opening. Willing job fighters may apply for Air India Charters Limited Jobs by sending their online filled application on or before specified date as shown below. Willing aspirants may go through the entire details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Air India Charters Limited|
|Last Date To fill Online Application||22nd November 2016|
Trainee Co-Pilot: 70
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Official Notice: Check Here
Aspirants should be in possession of CPL with multi engine rating issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India, Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian CPL, FRTO license issued by DGCA and other.
Upper age limit of the applying candidate should be 40 years as on application closing date. Age relaxation for reserved category candidate is applicable for SC/ST candidates 5 years and for OBC candidates 3 years as per rules and regulations of concerned authority.
Check Now: Latest Airline Jobs
Candidates have to undergo various selection rounds as given below conducted by Air India Charters Limited selection board.
- Psychometric Test
- Written test in Aviation Subjects CPL LEVEL
- Personal Interview
- Candidates short-listed after Personal Interview will be required to undergo a Simulator Flight, Proficiency Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Must Go Through These Articles:
Application Fee Air India Charters Limited Vacancy:
- The candidates who are applying for the Air India Charters Limited Recruitment Notification must pay an application fee for General / OBC candidates Rs.1500 through demand draft in favor of AIR INDIA CHARTERS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI.
- DD should be issued only from a nationalized bank. Details of DD should be entered while applying online.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of Written Test.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitments
Procedure to Apply for www.airindia.in Recruitment?
- Firstly, log on to official Website www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Press on “careers” tab on the home page.
- Then select online link for suitable post for which you are applying and go through complete details carefully.
- Now, hit on online applying link as “press here to apply online” visible below the advertisement link.
- Fill Online Application Form with entire details and also upload Scanned photo& required documents. Details of demand draft should be entered in application form.
- Lastly submit the application form within given time period.
- Take a print out of application for future use. Demand draft should be submitted at the time of group discussion and personal interview.
Last date for submission of online application form: 22nd November 2016
Note: Aspirants may check Official Notification for getting additional detailed information about Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|