Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
A latest employment notification has been released regarding Air India Charters Limited Recruitment. Applicants are invited by the organization to fill up 32 vacant Manager/Safety Officer vacancies. Eligible and talented job seekers can apply against jobs in Air India by submitting application form before the last date that is 01-06-2017. The application form regarding Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 is available on the official website of the organization.
Highlights Of The Page
Keen job seekers are advised to check the eligibility criteria of Air India jobs before filling the application form. Air India careers is the best for the ones who want to access a well recognized organization that could give them long term benefits. Candidates can fetch more interesting and essential details regarding Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling down the page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Air India Charters Limited Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Air India Charters Limited|
|Number of vacancy||32|
|Last Date To Send Forms||01-06-2017|
Air India Vacancy
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Co Ordinator (Flight operations / dispatch) Grade- S-3||10|
|Route Manager Grade- M-2||07|
|Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst Grade- M-1||03|
|Officer- Sales Grade- S-3||09|
|Flight Safety Department|
|Manager – Flight Safety Grade- M-4||01|
|Officer – Flight Safety ( Trainee) Grade- M-1||02|
Coordinator (Flight operations / dispatch): Graduate from a recognized university. Knowledge of computer operation Windows XP, MS Office is also needed.
Route Manager And Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst: MBA ( Marketing &sales) Or MBA ( Aviation) Or BE / B.Tech from a recognized university.
Officer- Sales: MBA ( Marketing & Sales ) from a recognized university.
Manager – Flight Safety Grade and Officer – Flight Safety ( Trainee): B.E/ B.Tech with Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation & Salary Structure:
Candidates who want to enroll their names for Air India job must check age restriction and pay scale fixed by the company. SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates will get relaxation in age for 5 years. Candidates belonging to OBC category will get relaxation in age for 3 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary (Per Month)|
|Coordinator (Flight operations / dispatch)||25||Rs. 25000/-|
|Route Manager||35||Rs. 50000/-|
|Pricing Analyst / Demand Analyst||Rs. 35000/-|
|Officer- Sales||30||Rs. 25000/-|
|Manager – Flight Safety||40||Rs. 70000/-|
|Officer – Flight Safety ( Trainee)||30|
Check Now: Latest Airline Jobs
The Application Form of the candidate for Air India vacancies would be examine and selected on the basis of eligible criteria of the organization. Only eligible candidates will be called for the selection procedure. The recruitment process involves:
- Personal Interview (s)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
Must Go Through These Articles:
- Eligible candidates will have to pay the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), ranging between Rs.1000/- and Rs.2000/-.
- Candidates also have to borne any additional cost of tests (if required).
Steps to Apply Against Air India Recruitment :
- First of all, candidates who want to apply against Safety Officer Job need to logon to the official Website of the organization that is www.airindiaexpress.in.
- After that, candidates need to press on “Careers” tab that is available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, on the new page go for “ADVERTISEMENT – Recruitment of Ground Staff – Click here for details” link.
- A detailed PDF will be displayed in front of you listing eligibility criteria for the respective posts. Read all the details carefully and check whether you are eligible for the post or not.
- After reading, those candidates who are eligible need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Press here to download advertisement Form” link that is available behind the advertisement.
- Fill Air India application form with correct details and also attach all necessary documents and certificates like photocopy of marksheet, photograph, date of birth proof, signature etc that are required with the form.
- Now, enclosed the form and documents in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of …..”
- Sent the filled application form on below mentioned address before last date.
Press Here: Air India Charter Limited Notified Recruitment
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Find More: Jobs in Kerala
Last Date To Submit Application Form (within 15 days of advertisement): 01-06-2017
Note: Readers can check Official Link to get more recent details about Air India Charters Limited Recruitment 2017 – 2018. Aspirants can also stay connected with us through our web portal to get latest updates regarding Manager job.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|