AISSEE Application Form
AISSEE is known as All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. AISSEE 2018–19 Application Form is invited by Central Board of Secondary Education from eligible & dynamic contenders. Process to accept AISSEE Application Form is 16.10.2017. Final Date to submit AISSEE Form is 05.12.2017. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts All India Sainik School Entrance Examination on 07.01.2018. Collect all relevant details about AISSEE 2018–19 Application Form including Eligibility, How to apply, and exam dates.
This page includes:
Admissions will be provided according to the scores obtained in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. Aspirants are advised to be cautious at time of filling AISSEE Application Form. It proves to be tremendous opportunity for students who are from class 6th to 9th. For getting more details about AISSEE 2018–19 Application Form, scroll down this page prepared by members of recruitmentresult.com
AISSEE Application Form
|Name of Exam||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination|
|Initial Date of filling AISSEE Application Form||16.10.2017|
|Last Date to submit AISSEE Form||05.12.2017|
AISSEE Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates studying in a recognized school are eligible to apply for All India Sainik School Entrance Examination.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Age limit for Class VI: Candidates, who are born in between 2nd July 2007 to 1st July 2008 (both days inclusive), are eligible for class VI.
Age limit for Class IX: Candidates, who are born in between 02 July 2004 to 01 July 2005 (Both days inclusive), may apply for class IX. Besides this, candidate should be a student of class VIII in any recognized school. If you meet eligibility conditions, then apply by filling AISSEE Application Form.
- 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for admission of boys belonging to SC/ST category.
- From remaining 67% of seats will be reserved for boys from state in which Sainik school is located.
- Remaining 33% seats are left for boys from other states & union territories in ration of make population.
Download here: AISSEE 2018–19 Application Form
To apply for AISSEE 2018, aspirants need to pay application fee. Applicants may also obtain application form from school office between 0830-1340 hours on all working days by paying demand draft. Demand draft will be drawn in favour of Principal , Sainik School, Bijapur.
- General and Defense Category -Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST category -Rs. 250/-
Read Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
AISSEE admission will be granted according to the scores obtained in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination. Those who are filling AISSEE Application Form may prepare well for AISSEE 2018 Exam.
Get details: Exam centre Name & codes
AISSEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- OMR Based exam for class VI & IX will be held. Check below prescribed exam pattern of AISSEE 2018.
- Medium of Sainik School entrance exam will be English / Hindi.
- Duration of test for Class VI is of 2.5 hours while it is 3 hours for Class IX.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
|Paper name||Marks(For Class VI)||Marks(For Class IX)|
|General Knowledge(Science & SST)||50||–|
Get Detailed: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Procedure to fill AISSEE Application Form 2018:
- At first step, visit official website of organization ssbj.in
- Press on “Admission Details for VI & IX 2018-19” link running at mid of page.
- At new page, hit on “Admission-Notice-for-VI-IX-2018-19” link.
- Read detailed AISSEE notification.
- Strike on “General Instructions” tab.
- Go through it carefully.
- If you meet eligibility terms, download AISSEE Application Form.
- Fetch all details in AISSEE 2018 Application form.
- Attach relevant documents, paste passport size photograph on it.
- Along with AISSEE Application Form, two self addressed thick envelope(size 9*7) with postal stamp worth Rs.41/-each may be affixed.
- Send it to address placed below.
Principal , Sainik School, Bijapur
|Starting Date of filling AISSEE Application Form||16.10.2017|
|Last Date to get AISSEE online Application Form||30.11.2017|
|Final Date to submit AISSEE Application Form||05.12.2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||07.01.2018|
|AISSEE Result||Mid of February 2018|
|Medical Fitness Test & Interview Dates||February-March 2018|
Follow its Official Link for knowing more information about AISSEE 2018–19 Application Form. Stay tuned with us for getting more updates about it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Sainik School Admission||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|