AISSEE 2019 Application Form
AISSEE 2019 is going to be conducted by Kalikiri Sainik School on 06-01-2019. Aspirants who are interested to fill AISSEE 2019 Application Form they first have to ensure their eligibility for Sainik School Entrance and after that fill the application form before the last date that is 01-12-2018.
Candidates can check the Sainik School January Exam Dates and other related details from here. After conducting AISSEE 2019 the school will publish AISSEE Merit List of roll number wise of candidates to be called for Medical Examination on 04-02-2019.
AISSEE Application Form 2019-Apply Online
|Department Name||Kalikiri Sainik School|
|Exam name||AISSEE 2019|
The candidate shall be able to fill in details and submit the AISSEE Application Form online only if they satisfy eligibility norms. Applicants who will successfully register for the exam will be able to download the AISSEE admit card.
The admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit in the entrance examination. Candidates can check more details regarding the AISSEE 2019–20 Application Form in the page below which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
AISSEE Application Form
Seats vacant in Kalikiri Sainik School
- Class VI: 70
- Class IX: 08
Eligibility required to fill AISSEE Application Form
|Class VI||Boys born between 01-04-2007 to 31-03-2009 (both days inclusive )|
Boys born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2006 (both days inclusive )
Download Here>>AISSEE 2019 Notification
Selection of candidates:
Selection of students for Kalikiri Sainik School Admission will be based on their performance in written examination and medical examination.
The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi. The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages.
But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English. 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for class VI and 400 marks for class IX.
Get Updated: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as children of Defence Services Personnel and ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate.
In the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Examination within these categories.
Check Also>>AISSEE 2019 Exam Details
- 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes.
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located.
- Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population.
- 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
AISSEE Application Fee
- Gen/Def/Ex Def Category: Rs. 400
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 250
Know Here About: Education Loans for Students
Procedure to fill AISSEE Application Form 2019:
- At first step, visit official website of organization ssbj.in
- Press on “Admission Details for VI & IX 2019–20” link running at mid of page.
- At new page, hit on “Admission-Notice-for-VI-IX-2019–20” link.
- Read detailed AISSEE notification.
- Strike on “General Instructions” tab.
- Go through it carefully.
- If you meet eligibility terms, Hit on “AISSEE Application Form”
- Fetch all details in AISSEE 2019 Application form.
- Upload scanned copy of your relevant documents, recent passport size photograph on it.
- Then check the details mentioned on AISSEE Online Application Form
- At last submit it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Also Read: Best Career Opportunities
AISSEE 2019 Important Dates
|Sale of Prospectus/Admission Form||08-10-2018 to 26-11-2018|
|Last date for online registrations||26-11-2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||01-12-2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||06-01-2019|
|Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters||04-02-2019|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||11-02-2019 to 28-02-2019|
|Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list||11-03-2019|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to know more about AISSEE Application Form 2019–20. Aspirants can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Sainik School Admission||Reasons You Should Never Skip Class|
|How To Find Topic For School Project||College is Registered/AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|