AKTU Application Form
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow release AKTU Application Form 2021 for entrance examination. All those aspirants who fulfill eligibility details can apply before last date as per AKTU Entrance Exam Notification. Check AKTU dates and other important details below.
AKTU Application Form
AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table to know regarding AKTU/ UPTU 2021 Application Dates:
|Application form starts||4th week of January 2021|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Correction facility||4th week of March 2021|
|AKTU/ UPTU 2021 exam||1st week of May 2021|
Steps To Apply with AKTU Application Form 2021:
- Make Primary Registration by valid mobile no and Email ID.
- Before hitting the save button check your AKTU Application Form 2021 thoroughly.
- Make Online Payment.
- Now fill remaining information.
- Attach photograph and signature (50kb .jpg).
- Press the Final Submit* (Important) after check the whole content on application.
- Print Application Snapshot with generated QR code.
- For detailed application process, go at the bottom of this page.
Things/ Documents Required Before Filling AKTU Application Form…
- Before, a candidate starts filling the On-Line application Form, he/she must be ready with the following:
- Personal Identity Document/Number.
- A personal mobile phone number and a personal E-Mail id.
- Photograph: A clear scanned image of his/her recent color passport size photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB.
- A clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB
AKTU Application for 2021
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh (AKTU) is providing Ph.D. Admission to various specializations of AKTU through Research Aptitude Test. An Interview will be the final gateway for qualified candidates to get admission. Appliers applying for Homi Bhabha Teaching Assistantship will be elected on the merit and choice filled by the candidate during interview.
Scoring and Negative Marking:
- The question paper will contain 100 objective type questions.
- Every question required to be answered against the respective question number. You need chose 1 choice only for every correct answer for each question.
- More than one answers indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and no marks is awarded for the incorrect answer.
Negative Marking: The negative marking will be as follows:
- Examinees will earn 4 marks for every correct answer and will lose 1 mark for each wrong answer, however no marks shall be deducted for un-attempted questions.
- Tie Break—In case of equal marks secured by the candidates, the tie will be broken on the basis of number of wrong questions attempted (more wrongs less ranking) then by seniority.
You may also read– AKTU Previous Year Paper
Check This– AKTU Syllabus
You can scrutinized your AKTU Result 2021:
The AKTU Result 2021 for Entrance Exam 2021 will be declared by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, U.P., Lucknow and shall be final. If still any student wants to get his/her answer sheets scrutinized, can do with the payment of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of declaration of result. You can submit your application at:
Post Graduate Studies & Research,
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University,
U.P., Lucknow – 226031
Examination Fee As per the decision of the University the application fee for Ph.D. admission test is prescribed as follows:
- For GEN/OBC candidates – Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/Female /physically handicapped candidates – Rs.1000/-
- The candidates applying for more than one program shall, however, have to submit separate application form for each of the above program(s).
- If your payment has not been updated due to any errors, you can resolve it by double verification.
- To use this feature please login and make sure to pay by clicking the double verification option given on the dashboard. If your payment is successfully adjusted, you can login again and complete the further process.
AKTU Application process
Step1: AKTU Registration (Filling up of Personal and other Details)
- Visit the official portal of the organization which is- aktu.ac.in
- Follow the link “Apply Now” available an image just popped up for AKTU Entrance Exam 2021 (Phase-1).
- If you’re already registered then hit on the link- “Already Registered (पहले से पंजीकृत)” where you need to enter Registration No. (पंजीकरण नंबर), Date Of Birth (जन्म की तारीख) and Mobile No (मोबाइल नंबर) along with Captcha code the press the verify button.
- If you’re a new user then, hit the “Go (शुरू करें)” link given for “Registration (पंजीकरण)”.
- Now fill all the required details after choosing you category.
- You are required to fill up all the personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Domicile of your parent, state from where you have passed or appearing in the qualifying examination, Communication details such as address, mobile phone number, email etc.,
- After completion of the Application Form, you may submit the application form by pressing “Go to the next step” Button.
Step2: Uploading of Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Upload a clear scanned image of his/her recent passport size color photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 100 KB.
- Upload a clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 30KB.
- Please check/review that images that have been uploaded are clear and correct before pressing the “SAVE” Button.
- Once you are satisfied with uploaded images, then you may press the “SAVE” Button.
- You may now proceed with Step 3 for making payment of examination fee.
Step3: Payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”
- After completion of Step 1 and Step 2, applicant may proceed with Step 3 for payment of Examination Fee.
- The examination fee can be paid On-Line ONLY through Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking/Wallets.
- For making payment through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets, choose appropriate “Mode of Payment” and hit the link “Proceed for Payment” to make the payment of examination fee.
- After making payment, a payment Transaction Number is generated.
- If the payment is successful, a link appears on the screen/page named “Download Confirmation Page”.
- You are also advised to take two copies of print-outs of this “Confirmation page” and keep them preserved for record and future communication.
Know Here: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
Candidates can grab more details related to AKTU Application Form 2021 by going through the above mentioned Official Links. You may be connected with us for more updates by subscribing our free email service
Check More Related Links:
|AKTU Counselling||AKTU Carry Over Result|
|AKTU Fee Structure||AKTU Date Sheet|
|AKTU Admission||AKTU Scholarship|