Alagappa University Distance Education
The Directorate of Alagappa University Distance Education was established in the University during the year 1992. The Directorate offers admission to the students in various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes in the disciplines of Arts, Science, Education and Management. Students keen to apply for Alagappa University Distance Education Admissions 2021 can check the complete details including fees, courses and others from here. 28th February 2021 is the Last date for submission of Applications online.
Alagappa University Distance Education Overview
- Name of the University: Alagappa University
- Name of the Programme: Distance Education
- Name of the Course: UG/PG
- Last Date To Apply For Alagappa University Distance Education Admission: 28-02-2021
Alagappa University Distance Education 2021
Alagappa University Distance Education Courses
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.) – 1 year|
|ARTS||Commerce & Management Studies|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc) – 1 year|
|PG – Diploma Programmes (1 Year)||Diploma Programmes|
Alagappa University Distance Education Criteria
Appliers for the Alagappa University Distance Education Admission need to possess Under Graduate Degree to apply for Post Graduate Programmes while appliers for UG Courses need to be passed Intermediate from any recognized University.
Links Related To Alagappa University:
|Alagappa University Syllabus||Get Here|
|Alagappa University Model Question Papers||Get Here|
|Alagappa University Affiliated Colleges List||Get Here|
|Alagappa University Counselling||Get Here|
|Alagappa University Result||Get Here|
|Alagappa University Time Table||Get Here|
Alagappa University Distance Education Cost of Application & prospectus
- All PG & PG Diploma Programmes – Rs.300/-
- All UG, Diploma and Certificate Programmes –
Process To Submit Alagappa University Distance Education Admission Form
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Hit on “DDE” link at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Student Login” and enter asked details.
- Apart from it, students can follow “Application Form” link also.
- Afterwards they have to press the appropriate link of the course.
- Download Alagappa University Distance Education Application Form and fill the asked details in the format.
- The filled-in application along with the required documents should be submit online.
- Take the hard copy of Alagappa University Application Form for further use.
Alagappa University Distance Education Admission Notification: Download Here
Alagappa University Distance Education Selection Criteria
The candidate may seek admission either directly to the University or through any one of the approved Learning Centres. The list of Approved Learning Centres is given in the Website.
If the candidates enroll directly with the University, the Course Materials shall be directly handed over to them or sent to them and they have to attend the Contact Classes at Karaikudi only.
Alagappa University Distance Education Official Site: Press Here
If candidates enroll through Learning Centres, the Course Materials shall be sent through the Learning Centres and they have to attend the Contact Classes arranged by the Learning Centres at their places.
Alagappa University Distance Education Contacts
|Assistant Registrar||04565-223420, 04565-223421|
|II & III year Section||04565-223425|
|ID / Project Report Section||04565-223415|
To know more about Alagappa University Distance Education 2021, candidates must check the above mentioned official links. Apart from it, you may be in touch with our portal by subscribing our free email service for future updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|