All India PG Medical Counselling
Medical Counselling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services is going to conduct All India PG Medical Counselling. Those aspirants who qualify the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam, they can check All India Medical PG Counselling Dates & Procedure from this page. Through AIPGMEE exam, students can get admission in assorted private/government aided aided medical institutions. Candidates may also get information regarding All India PG Medical Counselling 2018 and Seat Allotment Procedure shortly from this page.
To get seat in the Medical colleges, candidates can take part in counselling which is going to be started. Every year the All India PG Medical Counselling is held to provide the admission to eligible candidates in MS, MD and other post graduate diploma courses. Candidates can attend this counseling and can lock their desired choices to get admission in state government medical colleges. The counseling procedure 2018 will be take place according to the cut off marks of AIPGMEE/AIPGDEE Exam. Candidates can check further details by go through this page which is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
All India PG Medical Counselling
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Student must hold the MBBS Degree from MCI recognized medical college.
- Student must register with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council.
- In order to be eligible for admission, it is compulsory for the candidates to complete the rotatory internship training
- Students those appeared/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to apply under 50% All India quota.
PG Medical Counselling Process:
- Candidates are required to go to official site that is www.mcc.nic.in
- Then hit on “PG Medical Counselling” button.
- Follow ‘New User Registration Medical / Dental’ link available at “Online Services” section of home page.
- Eligible applicants have to register for online counseling session and need to fill all the choices.
- Candidates must lock their choices before the last date.
- After announcement of result aspirants have to report at the concerned college / institution with all required certificates and documents.
Want to Know? Steps & Stages of Counseling Process
All India PG Medical Online Counselling Process
- Score Card of entrance exam
- Matriculation/ SSLC Certificate
- Intermediate Mark sheet.
- Photo Identity.
- 4- 7 pass port size photo.
- Permanent / Provisional degree certificate.
- Set of Attested Photocopies of all the documents.
- Demand Draft drawn from nationalized bank.
- Caste/ certificated and proof in concern of age.
- Residential/Domicile certificate
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Cut off Score (Previous Year):
From below stated table, contenders can check the cut off scores of previous year and can take an idea of this year cut off marks for eligibility to fill online choices.
|Category||Cut off Scores|
|UR||977.1927 (at AIR 23045)|
|OBC||977.1730 (at AIR 26360)|
Read Also: Counselling Tips & Techniques
AIPGMEE Merit List 2018:
The AIPGMEE 2018 merit list will be available on the official website in the month of February 2018. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in NEET PG 2018. Based on rank secured by the candidates in NEET PG, the admission will be offered to MD/MS courses.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks|
|General Category (UR)||>50|
|Persons with Disability||45|
AIPGMEE 2018 Counselling Date (Tentative):
Release of vacant seat matrix and schedule for online registration
|Second week of March 2018||7 Days|
|Choice filling and locking||Third week of March 2018||2 Days|
|Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1 (By MCC and NIC)||Third week of March 2018||2 Days|
|Seat allotment result of round 1||Fourth week of March 2018|
|Reporting at college to confirm the allotted seat||Last week of March to First week of April 2018||11 Days|
|Round 2 seat allotment process||Last week of April 2018||5 Days|
|Round 2 seat allotment result||Last week of April 2018|
|Report at colleges to claim seat allocated in round 2||Last week of April to First week of May 2018||12 Days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to state quota|
First week of May 2018
Check Now: Counselling Schedule Details
All relevant details about All India PG Medical Counselling 2018 can be obtained from this Official Link. Applicants can also subscribe us our free email section at recruitmentresult.com for getting more updates about the further process in your mailbox.
Must Check These Related Links:
FAQs for All India PG Medical Counselling 2018:
1. How to use registration and Choice filling form on website?
Ans: Students will have to visit the official website www.mcc.nic.in to get registered.
2: Can I modify my choices during the choice submission period for counseling?
Ans: Yes, you can change, add or delete your choices throughout this period, before you lock your choices, though, the registration (of New Users) is permitted up to date and time specified in Counseling Schedule, only.
3: What is second round of online allotment process?
Ans: the 2nd round of online allocation process is up-gradation of choice.
4: If I get an up-graded seat during second round can I join that college directly?
Ans: No, you will have to acquire a relieving letter from the former institute / college creating on-line, before you can join the next college / institution.
5: Do I require any documents to get registered on-line?
Ans: You will be required to fill up some of the information that you have given (filled up) on your application form, and submitted to NBE or AIIMS, New Delhi and information available of admit cards of AIPGMEE/AIPGDEE.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Medical Entrance Exams|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|