Allahabad University Recruitment
Allahabad University has unfolded a vacancy advertisement titled as Allahabad University Recruitment. University is seeking for eligible candidates to engage them for various JRF and Project Assistant posts. For this concern walk-in interview has been organized by Allahabad University to fill up the vacant posts. Applicants satisfying requisite eligibility criteria for stated positions and willing to apply for Allahabad University Recruitment 2016 may apply by appearing in interview.
Candidates need to attend the interview along with bio-data and original documents for verification at pre-decided date, time and venue that are well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Allahabad University Recruitment
|Name Of University||Allahabad University|
|Walk-in Date||25th July 2016|
Essential qualification for Allahabad University Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Project Assistant||Master degree with a minimum of 60% marks in subjects such as Botany / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science or any other related field.|
|Junior Research Fellow||Post graduate Degree in Geophysics/Geology with at least 60% marks and NET / GATE qualified.|
We Have More Job Options for Post Graduate Candidates: Check Now
Candidates applying for Project Assistant post must have upper age limit of 28 years as on July 25, 2016 and who are applying for JRF post should attain the age as per directives of university.
- Aspirants selected for JRF position will get the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 25,000 + HRA per month.
- Candidates appointed for “Project Assistant” post will be getting the suitable amount of salary as per norms by the concerned authority.
Selection Method for allduniv.ac.in Jobs:
- Only those candidates who will be shortlisted for the above said will be intimated and called for interview. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Preference for Junior Research Fellow post will be given to the candidate having knowledge of MATLAB and QGIS software.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to Apply for Allahabad University Recruitment?
Aspirants find themselves eligible for the advertised positions need to follow the steps that are provided below, please have a look…
- Candidates are first of all required to go through the official website of organization that is allduniv.ac.in
- After that follow “About UOA” link available at menu bar and press “recruitment” tab from drop down list on the home page.
- After that, hit on appropriate link of post which you want to apply and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Eligible candidates need to prepare an application on plain paper in proper manner by furnishing all the educational details as required.
- Appliers need to send duly signed applications along with complete bio-data and self-attested photocopies of certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials by speed-post or via e-mail as per respective post applied for to the address given below.
Postal and E-mail Address For the post of Project Assistant:
Dr. Rajiv Kumar Yadav (Principal Investigator),
Department of Botany, University of Allahabad,
For the Post of Junior Research Fellow:
Walk-in interview will be held on: 25th July 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: