All India Radio Recruitment 2014
A notification has been issued as All India Radio Recruitment 2014 for the post of News Editor and News Reader cum Translator. Eligible candidates who want to apply for this post should fill the application form and submit it before the last date.
|Name of post||News Editor & News Reader Cum Translator|
|Last date||Before 21 days from this advertisement|
Interested candidates who want to make their career in this field must fill the form in correct manner & know the details for All India Radio Recruitment 2014. Relevant details are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of post||Salary|
|News Editor||25,000 per month|
|News Reader cum Translator||23,000 Per month|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above post should have Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication / Radio and TV journalism & Post Graduate with English and Graduate and conversant with Marathi.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2015):
Contenders who want to apply should be Between 21 and 50 years of age.
Willing candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview/test.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website www.newsonair.nic.in
- Go to ‘vacancy’ option which is provided at the left side of the home page.
- Choose the recruitment you want to apply for.
- Read the complete information given about the recruitment.
- Send the Bio-data along with attested photocopies of the documents on qualification and experience.
- One recent passport size photograph should be attached with the application.
- Send the complete application form on the address given below.
The Head of Office,
All India Radio,
Receipt of application will be before 21 days from the publication of the advertisement.
For more details you may read the official notification