All India Radio Recruitment 2014
All India Radio has transmitted a notice as All India Radio Recruitment 2014for filling up Casual Announcers vacancies. Endowed candidates who want make their career in this field; they must send All India Radio Application form 2014 on or before the last date 20th September 2014.
|Name Of The Post||Age Limit|
|Casual Announcers||19 to 50 yrs|
Additional information about All India Radio jobs 2014 such as post name, selection, how to apply and many more are well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
- Job seekers must possess Graduate Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
- Candidates must have good command over written & spoken English.
Candidates should be between 19 to 50 years in age.
- For SC/ST -Rs. 225/-
- For Others- Rs. 300/-
- Candidates need to pay fee through money order receipt favoring ‘Director External Service Division, All India Radio’, New Delhi
Organization will pay salary to selected aspirants on the basis of their work, qualifications and experiences.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Audition.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam> More Details
How to Apply?
- Candidates must apply by downloading application format from the official website of the association which is allindiaradio.gov.in
- Mention all details correctly in application form.
- Attach all the essential documents belonging to age, qualification.
- Send the completed application to the below framed address:
General Overseas Service, External
Services Division, ALL INDIA RADIO,
ROOM NO 302, New Broadcasting House,
Mahadev Road, New Delhi”
Last date of application receipt: 20th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Candidate can get more details through the Official Advt.