Ambedkar University Admission
All those who are interested and wish to take admission in one of well reputed university, Ambedkar University can obtain all details for Ambedkar University Admission 2020-22. For this, aspirants need to submit forms for MBA. Candidates can submit AUD MBA Application Form before the deadlines that will be soon updated. Check all details below.
Ambedkar University MBA Admission Dates 2020-22
Last date to submit AUD MBA Application Form with fees : 12-11-2020
Check Here: AUD MBA Admission Details
Ambedkar University Admission
2-year (Full Time) MBA Programme 2020-22
AUD MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020-22
Prior submission of Ambedkar University Admission Form, applicant must ensure eligibility norms.
- Ambedkar University Eligibility states that applicant must have a bachelor degree with at least aggregate percentage of 50%(SC, ST, and PD candidates, the minimum marks set is 45%) from a recognized university.
- Those who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for AUD MBA Admission on condition that they submit the final result to the university
Read Here: How to Start a New Life In College?
In the last step while filling AUD MBA Admission Form, applicants need to pay application fee in the online or offline mode.
Amount of fee:
- General Candidates – Rs 1140/-
- SC/ST/PD Candidates – Rs 570/-
Mode to submit application fee:
- For online mode, make payment of fee via Credit, Debit or Net banking.
- For offline mode, you can either submit a DD or pay the fee in cash, thus applicants must pay fee via DD in favor of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
AUD MBA Admission 2020-22 Selection Process:
- Ambedkar University Admission Process comprise of MBA Entrance Exam followed by Interview.
- After this process, a final result will release for the selected students.
|General Awareness Section||15%|
AUD MBA Admission 2020-22 Number of Seats & Reservation:
For the academic session 2020-22, there were 42 seats. 85% of seats (36) seats are reserved for aspirants belonging to/ graduating from the NCT of the Delhi while remaining 15% of seats are for applicants from All over India.
Get Here: Ambedkar University Admission Notice
AUD MBA Fee Structure:
The fee structure for the new session is yet to release but you may refer below provided fees for previous year session.
|Fee Details||Indian Students||Foreign Students|
Tuition Fee (for 84 credits)
|Rs 2,440.00 per credit|
Total Rs 2,04,960.00
|Rs 4,880.00 per credit|
Total Rs 4,09,920.00
|Course Material/Data base Rs 250.00 per credit (for 84 credits)||Rs 21,000.00||Rs 21,000.00|
|Co-curricular & Industry Interface||Rs 30,000.00||Rs 30,000.00|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs 2,000.00||Rs 2,000.00|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5,000.00||Rs 5,000.00|
|Lifetime Alumni Membership Fee||Rs 5,000.00||Rs 5,000.00|
|Total (for two years)||Rs 2,67,960.00|
The university offers 100 % fee waiver to SC, ST, and PwD categories. For the rest of the candidates, the fee waiver is provided in tabular form.
|Slab||Gross Annual Family Income|
|100%||Less than Rs. 3 Lakh|
|75%||Rs 3 Lakh – Rs 4 Lakh|
|50%||Rs 4 Lakh – Rs 5 Lakh|
|25%||Rs 5 Lakh – Rs 6 Lakh|
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
AUD MBA Exam Pattern 2020-22:
Mode of Examination:
The exam will take place in Pen & Paper Based Mode
Number of Questions:
- There are total of 150 questions.
- Quantitative and Analytical Ability – 60
- Reading comprehension & Verbal Ability – 60
- General Awareness – 30
Time of AUD MBA Entrance Test:
Time duration of paper is of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
An addition of 4 marks for each correct answer & deduction of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Ambedkar University Syllabus 2020-22:
AUD MBA Syllabus comprises all topics as well as sub topics from which questions will be asked. As per latest syllabus, questions will be from Quantitative and Analytical Ability, Reading comprehension & Verbal Ability & General Awareness.
Get Here List Of: MBA Entrance Exams
How to submit AUD MBA Application Form 2020-22?
- To submit Ambedkar University Application Form, applicants must visit official portal of organization i.e. aud.ac.in
- Thereafter, choose ‘Admission 2020-22’ tab from right side of page to view Ambedkar University Admission Notification.
- At new window, ensure all details concerning eligibility, process to submit application form & others.
- Then, follow these instructions.
Steps for AUD MBA Registration 2020-22:
- Tap on tab “Online Application Form”.
- You will be directed to new page.
- Enter your valid Email ID.
- Enter your secret password.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number & Captcha
- Then, hit on register tab & you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your email address.
Read here: AUD MBA Form Instructions
Steps for Filling Ambedkar University Admission Form for MBA:
- Again tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the new page.
- Enter your registered Email ID & secret password.
- Also, put Captcha & press on login tab.
- Thereafter, go through instruction carefully and tap on ”Apply Now” from the Upper Left panel.
- Choose programme & put all required details in Ambedkar University Delhi Admission Form.
- Also, Upload Photo and Signature & choose mode to pay fee.
- After Successful submission of the online application form, you need to forward form at below address.
Address to forward form:
Dean, Student Services, Ambedkar University Delhi,
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
|Address||Dean: School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship, AUD|
Also Check: Things You Must Know Before Getting Admission
Ambedkar University MBA Admit card 2020-22
Exam Authority will release AUD MBA Admit card via online mode. You will need the email id and password to download AUD MBA Hall Ticket. After downloading call letter, check essential details from it.
Ambedkar University MBA Result 2020-22:
AUD MBA Result will be released soon after organizing test. Thereafter shortlisted aspirants will undergo interview from Third week of March 2021 for final admission in MBA Courses.
Visit its Official Link for more details about Ambedkar University Admission 2020-22 in MBA. Keep tuned with us for more updates about latest admission form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|