Ambedkar University Admission
Ambedkar University has invited applications from eligible students for Ambedkar University Admission in academic year 2018-2020. Students who want to get admission in two years MBA degree programme should submit AUD MBA Application form before the last date that is 10-02-2018.
Highlights of this Page:
Ambedkar University is a state university which offers admissions to the students in graduate, post graduate and other courses. To fill AUD admission 2018 form, applicants need to read complete Ambedkar University Admission 2018 notification of which direct link has been given in beneath segment of the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Ambedkar University Admission
AUD Admission Opens:
- Culture, Society & the Global context
- Analytical thinking, Creativity & Social Innovation
- Personality development, Leadership & Change
- Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship
- Ethics, Values & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Interpersonal & Group Processes
- Business Policy & Strategic Management
- Digital Marketing & Business Software Training
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Ambedkar University MBA Seat Distribution 2018:
|Delhi/ NCT Candidates (85%)||Outside NCT Candidates (15%)|
|SC (15%)||5||SC (15%)||1|
|ST (7.5%)||3||ST (7.5%||1|
|OBC (27%)||10||OBC (nil)||0|
Seats for Supernumerary Candidates:
|PH (Physically handicapped)||1|
|CW (Children of War widows)||1|
|FS (Foreign Students)||2|
|KS (Kashmiri Migrant)||1|
|SGC (Single Girl Child)||1|
- Those candidates who want to get admission in MBA course must complete Bachelor’s degree securing at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants belong to SC/ST category score only 45% marks in graduation are eligible to apply for AUD MBA admission 2018.
Read Here: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Age criteria will be decided as per norms.
Relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants as per norms.
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.1050/- by registering online on official website. Applicants belong to SC/ST and PWD category applicants have to pay only Rs.525 as application fee.
- Application will be submitted either through online or offline mode.
- After filling the online application form you should get a valid DD in favor of “Ambedkar University Delhi” payable at New Delhi.
Ambedkar University Delhi Fee Structure for MBA Course:
|Particular||Fee Amount for Indian Candidates||Fee Amount for Foreign Candidates|
|Tuition Fee||Rs 2,04,960||Rs 4,09,920|
|Course Material/Data base||Rs 21,000||Rs 21,000|
|Co-curricular & Industry Interface||Rs 30,000||Rs 30,000|
|Student Welfare Fund||Rs 2000||Rs 2,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5000||Rs 5,000|
|Total||Rs 2,67,960||Rs 4,72,920|
Ambedkar University will select eligible aspirants on the combined performance of the students in written test, written essay and interview. Aspirants who will score minimum passing marks will be called for admission procedure.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
AUD MBA Exam Pattern 2018:
- There will be total 120 questions.
- The total questions will be based on MCQ’s.
- Total time limit will be of 2.5 hours.
- The question paper will be based on English language.
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Analytical Ability||120|
How To Apply For Ambedkar University Admission 2018?
Students who want to know applying steps of Ambedkar University Admission are advised to move in below section of this page. Here, we have provided simple steps for the ease of the contenders.
Step 1: First of all, applying candidates have to visit the official website that is www.aud.ac.in
Step 2: Navigate your cursor towards “MBA 2018” tab present at right hand side of the home page.
Step 3: Now, hit on suitable tabs present on the page and attain all the information regarding AUD admission.
Step 4: Now, hit on “online application form” link stable at left hand side of the page.
Step 5: Enter username, password for filling vacant tabs.
Step 6: Hit on “login” button as shown in below given image.
Step 7: Fill AUD online application form with correct details properly.
Step 8: Upload relevant documents and certificates with the admission form.
Step 9: Hit on “submit” button present on that page.
Step 10: At the last, take print out copy of duly filled application form and attach DD slip with it.
Step 12: Now, send it to below mentioned postal address before the last date.
Get Official Notification >Hit Here
Apply from here >> Hit Here
Ambedkar University Delhi,
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam in India
|Last Date to apply||10-02-2018|
|Address||Dean: School of Business, Public Policy & Social Entrepreneurship, AUD|
You may fetch more information regarding Ambedkar University Admission 2018 by going through Official Link. You may like our page on facebook or follow us on twitter for getting latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|