Ambedkar University Recruitment
Ambedkar University is looking for candidates who can justify the position of Research Assistant and Professor. Ambedkar University Recruitment procedure has been started, so interested aspirants can apply for the Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs.
To apply for the Ambedkar University vacancies, aspirants have to submit their application form before the last date which is mentioned below. Before applying for the Ambedkar University Jobs, aspirants have to check their eligibility criteria.
This Page Includes:
Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2018:
Selection of the appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in the written examination or personal Interview that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
For more updates about the Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018-19, aspirants have to go through this page which is created and well maintained by the team member of recruitmentresult.com
Ambedkar University Recruitment
Ambedkar University Vacancies:
- Research Assistant
You Can Get Here: Daily Job Updates
Required Qualification of the Ambedkar University Job:
- Those candidates who are applying for the research assistant should complete their master degree with 55% aggregate.
- For the professor Jobs, applicants must have Ph.D in concerned faculty.
To apply for the Ambedkar University Delhi RA/Professor Recruitment, age of the appliers should be as per the norms of the organization.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Research Assistant||Rs. 25,000/- Month|
|Professor||Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + AGP Rs.10,000|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37,400-67,000 (PB-4) + AGP Rs. 9,000|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000|
|Programme Manager||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000|
|Deputy Librarian||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 8,000|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs.15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + AGP Rs. 6,000|
How to Apply for the Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of the university which is aud.ac.in
- After that you need to hit the “Careers@AUD” link which is mentioned at the right side of the page.
- Then you are required to press the “Advertisement for ONE temporary post of Research Assitant (full time for six months) in AUD” or “Advertisement No. AUD/01/2018/Acad.Ser./(i) for Faculty Positions”
- Now Ambedkar University Recruitment Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- Then read the given details on this page and check the eligibility.
For Online Procedure:
- You should press the “Apply Online” and fill the online application form.
- After that upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then you should press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of it for future use and keep it on safe place.
Read Also: Employment News This Week Highlights
For offline Procedure:
- You should download the application format and prepare the application form in proper manner.
- Then you are required to attach all the documents like certificates and documents.
- Now you have to super scribed it with blank envelope and send it to the below given address on this page.
Dr. Shad Naved, school of letters, Ambedkar University Delhi,
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi 110006
- Last Date to Apply for Research Assistant: 22-10-2018
- Closing Dates to Apply for : 18-10-2018
To get the complete details about the Ambedkar University Recruitment 2018-19, candidates can go through the official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|