AMCAT Registration 2019 Date and fee details are now available on this page!! To fill the AMCAT Application Form candidates have to ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website.
AMCAT stands for Aspiring Minds’ Computer Adaptive Test is an employability test conducted by Aspiring Minds to connect deserving candidates with reputed employers, through computer adaptive test.
Aspiring Minds’ Computer Adaptive Test Registration 2019
Currently, more than 700 small and medium enterprises are using AMCAT scores to recruit their employees. Some of the popular companies that currently use AMCAT scores include Accenture, Cognizant, HP, Uber etc.
Go through this page to obtain complete details regarding Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test Registration process, exam details etc which is given by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
AMCAT Eligibility Criteria:
All those candidates who possess diploma or bachelors or masters or doctorate degree are eligible to apply for AMCAT 2019. There is now age limit to apply for AMCAT Exam.
There is no limit to the number of attempts that a candidate can take. However, a gap of at least 3 months is mandatory between two successive attempts.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For AMCAT
AMCAT Exam Date 2019:
Pitambar Infovision, Mayapuri conducts exam in three shifts such as
- 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Now check the AMCAT Exam Dates given here
- For November 2018: 03-11-2018, 04-11-2018, 10–11-2018, 11-11-2018, 17-11-2018, 18-11-2018, 24-11-2018 and 25-11-2018
- For December 2018: 01-12-2018, 02-12-2018, 08-12-2018, 09-12-2018, 15-12-2018, 16-12-2018, 22-12-2018, 23-12-2018, 29-12-2018 and 30-12-2018
Download Free: AMCAT Sample Papers
Today many industries have come under the purview of AMCAT with major MNC’s taking this examination into consideration. Following major industries are actively using this test for recruitment.
- Financial Institutions
- Information Technology companies
- Automobile Companies
- Banking Companies and Institutions
- Corporate Companies
- Telecommunication companies
- Hospitality sector companies
- Digital Marketing Companies
- Education Industry
- Manufacturing Sector
- Advertising & Marketing
AMCAT Registration Process:
- Initially all the aspirants need to visit to the official webs portal that is www.myamcat.com for AMCAT Registration 2019.
- After reaching to home page of official website you need to press on “Register” tab visible at the top in right side.
- A new window will be displayed in front of your computer screen in an image form asking some details as shown in below given image for AMCAT Registration 2019.
- Fill AMCAT Online Application Form with asked details.
- Once you register with AMCAT, you will be provided with your login details via an email to the registered mail address.
- Now, you can log in to your AMCAT account through login details.
- Afterwards, complete your profile since it helps you showcase your skills and achievements.
- You can fill all the relevant options under the My Profile option for AMCAT Registration.
- After that if you think that you are ready to give a test then go to the Schedule Test button under the Test Schedule Details Window on the right sidebar.
- Now select the city in which you would like to appear for AMCAT.
- Various centres are available for AMCAT 2019; you can make your choice.
- After that, you have to select which date you want to appear for the exam.
- The dates are to be selected from a given list and each date has an AMCAT exam centre and a time slot associated with it.
- You can book slots 3 months in advance.
- Choose the date and the time slot in which you prefer to appear for the AMCAT exam for a selected city.
- After deciding timings, you can go ahead and hit Book.
- In Book section you can verify your personal details and proceed with the payment of the prescribed fee.
- The AMCAT Annual Subscription which includes 1 scheduled attempt to AMCAT and a 1-year subscription to all AMCAT privileges including certificates, job recommendations, and employability enhancement benefits is priced at INR 900 + Service Tax.
- The payment can be done for AMCAT Registration by using various means such as credit card, debit card, net banking, wallets, etc.
AMCAT Exam Pattern:
AMCAT shall be a 3-hour computer-adaptive test. The test comprises of 4 sections:
- English language test.
- Logical Ability.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Two Optional subjects.
|English Comprehension||16 minutes / 18 questions||900 marks|
|Quantitative Ability||18 minutes / 16 questions||900 marks|
|Logical Ability||16 minutes / 14 questions||900 marks|
|Optional Subjects||Not disclosed||900 marks|
|Total||3 hours||3600 marks|
To know complete details of AMCAT Test Pattern: Press Here
AMCAT Exam Centres:
Once the test has been taken by the candidate, he/she can download the scores using his official AMCAT account. And the candidate will soon start getting interview calls from the desired companies.
Now, the test score would be taken into consideration by AMCAT administration and they would forward your profile score to the companies looking for the skills that you possess. Aspiring Minds (test conducting body) will facilitate this process.
Candidates can get the rest of details regarding AMCAT Registration 2019 from here, we have given complete details about the AMCAT Application Form process so you can bookmark this page or can visit the Official Link to know the more updates. For any query regarding AMCAT Registration 2019, ask in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMCAT Results||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Top Universities in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|