Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research has promulgated an advertisement regarding AMD Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the 146 posts of Technician and Assistant for various groups levels. Candidates, who are looking for government jobs in this organization, must grab this opportunity against AMD Recruitment 2016. Eligible contenders can apply for this latest vacancy notification by sending an application form through online mode in prescribed format on or before last date stipulated below.
|Closing date for Apply Online||22nd February 2016|
Aspirants may obtain more details related to AMD Recruitment 2016 such as Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to apply etc through the given advertisement which is equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post Name||Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Technical Officer-C||12||M.Sc / B.E / B.Tech in relevant discipline.|
|Scientific Assistant-B||12||Full time 3 years Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline.|
|Draftsman-B1||03||Trade Certificate (I.T.I/NCVT) of not less than 2 years in Draughtsman (Civil) course.|
|Technician- B||37||(I.T.I/NCVT) in relevant trade.|
|Stenographer- II & III||10||SSC / 10th standard or equivalent + Minimum speed of 100/ 80 wpm in English shorthand and 45/ 30 wpm in English Typing with Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry and Data Processing.|
|Upper Division Clerk||17||Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks and minimum speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting.|
|Driver||25||SSC / 10th standard pass. + Must hold a valid driving license to drive Light and Heavy vehicles with at least 3 years experience.|
|Work Assistant A||26||SSC / 10th standard pass.|
Details for Salary and Age Relaxation:
|Position Name||Salary detail||Upper Age Limit as on 22nd February 2016|
|Technical Officer-C||Rs.15600-39100+ Rs.5,400 Grade Pay||27 years|
|Scientific Assistant-B||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/-||30 years|
|Technician-B||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2,000/-||25 years|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Rs.9300-34800 + Rs.4,200 Grade Pay||27 years|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs.1,5200-20200 +Rs.2,400 Grade Pay|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.5200-20200+Rs.2,400 Grade Pay|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs.5200-20200+Rs.1,900 Grade Pay|
|Work Assistant-A||Rs.5200-20200+Rs.1,800 Grade Pay|
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC candidate and 10 years for PH candidates will be applicable.
All the applying candidates need to pay Application fee of Rs.250/- for Technical Officer-C (All Disciplines), Rs. 150/- for Scientific Assistant-B (all disciplines) and Draftsman B1 and Rs.100/- for all other posts. The fee should be paid through on-line only. Aspirants no need to pay Application fee for SC / ST Category, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Women Candidates.
Application need to be send through SBI online payment by pressing link “ONLINE FEE PAYMENT” before filling up the online application. After making on-line payment computer generated SBI reference number should be noted and used for filling up the online application form.
Applicant’s selection will be base on the performance of Written Test, Trade Test for Technical & Driver vacancies, and Stenography Test for Stenographer vacancies and Interview.
Procedure to apply for AMD Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates have to apply “ON-LINE” through official website of organization that is www.amd.gov.in.
- After that, go for ‘update’ section visible at the right side of the home page and hit the link “Recruitment of various Scientific / Technical / Administrative / Auxiliary posts in AMD” and proceed further.
- Now, go through the given links and the appropriate one as per your requirement.
- After getting the link of “online application” fill the form completely, upload the relevant testimonials, make the payment and submit the application within given time period.
- The candidates need not send the copies of the application and enclosures to this Directorate. However, the candidates may download a copy of the application and admit card and submit the same along with the all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, caste, experience etc only at the time of verification / interview, as and when called for.
- Candidature of candidates without any of the supporting documents will not be considered for appointment.
- Online Application Commencement From: 30th January 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 22nd February 2016
- AMD Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Update soon
Candidates may attain more details about AMD Recruitment 2016 from Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|