AMIE Admission 2019 Notification has been published for Winter Exam. AMIE Full Form – Associate Member of Institution of Engineers. It is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted for providing admission in Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) Programmes.
AMIE Registration Process for Winter Examination will commence from 19th August 2019. In order to know more about AMIE Winter Exam Admission Procedure and steps to submit AMIE Application Form, you must check this page.
AMIE Admission 2019-2020 (Brief Details)
|Full Form||Associate Member of Institution of Engineers|
|Exam Type||UG Level|
|AMIE Winter Exam Start From||07-12-2019|
AMIE Admission 2019-20 Important Dates
|Category||When To Apply|
|Candidates Not Applied / Appeared In June 2019 Exam||19-08-2019 To 23-09-2019|
|Candidates Appeared In June 2019 Exam||24-09-2019 To 31-10-2019|
Official Links Related To AMIE Admission
|AMIE Courses Details||AMIE Admission Procedure|
|AMIE Examination Details||AMIE Eligibility|
|AMIE Fees||AMIE Exam Centers|
AMIE B.E / B.Tech Programmes 2019
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and communication Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Engineering
Check Out List of: Top Engineering Colleges in India
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For AMIE Admission 2019?
- Candidates applying for AMIE Admission 2019 must possess any of the below stated qualification or its equivalent from a well-recognized institute or university with good academic records.
- 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering
- Must have qualified Class 12 exam / HSC / Inter with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 45% marks.
- Students possess qualification higher than or equivalent to the above are also eligible to apply for AMIE Registration.
- If you got your membership number and waiting for ID card then you can apply.
Is There Any Examination Fee For AMIE Registration 2019?
Candidates applying for AMIE Exam has to pay Examination fee is Rs 3000/- for appearing in any centers in India, and 225 USD for outside India.
Mode of AMIE Fee Payment
AMIE Exam Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD only drawn in favor of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at “Kolkata”. Any other form of AMIE Exam Registration fee will not be accepted.
Get Details – Scholarship in India
How To Fill AMIE Application Form 2019
Students can apply for AMIE Winter Admission by going through the below mentioned hassle free guidelines:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.amieindia.in
- You have to hit on ‘AMIE’ tab given in the menu bar.
- A drop down list will appear on your screen and you have to hit on ‘AMIE Exam’ link
- Hit on Apply Online for AMIE Exam 2019’ link given at the left side of the page
- Select ‘Membership Grade & No.’ and hit on ‘proceed’ tab.
- AMIE Registration process will be done and you will get registration ID and password on your registered Email ID.
- Fill the fill AMIE Online Application Form with all the asked details such as your name, address etc.
- Upload pass port size photo and signature along with all the required documents.
- Hit on submit tab and take print out of AMIE application form for future usage.
- Download the submit tab and take print out of AMIE application form for future reference.
- Fill the AMIE application form with all the asked details such as your name, address etc.
- Attach pass port size photo and signature along with all the required documents.
- Pay your fee through demand draft write your ST/T number and name in the reverse side of DD.
- Select your preferred examination center and note down code number of that center.
- Send the dully filled AMIE application form at the below mentioned address.
The Secretary & Director General
The Institution of Engineers (India)
8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata-20
Official Notification – AMIE Winter Exam Admission
Documents Required With AMIE Application For Membership
- 2 passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
- Attested copy of the 10th provisional certificate to prove your age.
- Attested copy of passing certificate of 12th / Intermediate certificate.
- Final Semester Mark sheet / Pass / Provisional certificate attested copy of 3 years Diploma (For Diploma holders)
- Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
More Important Links Related To AMIE
AMIE Admission 2019-2020
Those who want to apply Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) 2019, have to complete AMIE Registration process through prescribed mode. AMIE Winter Exam Registration will commence from 19 August 2019.
AMIE is organized by the Central Government for providing admission to the BE and B.Tech courses across India. Students, who want to get admission in BE and B.Tech Course, must fill AMIE Application Form before last date.
Before filling the AMIE Online Registration Form, candidates must ensure the required eligibility criteria and then they can fill the AMIE Admission Form. Submission of AMIE Winter Exam Application form after the closing date will not be accepted by the university.
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the AMIE Admission 2019-2020 are suggested to visit the Official Link of the organization. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get all the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Last Minute Exam Study – Tips||How to Make a Study Guide|
|Written Exam Techniques||How To Solve Objective Type Question Papers|
|How To Solve A Problem In Exam Correctly||How To Score Good Grades|