AMIE Admit Card
AMIE Admit Card of summer exam will be released in the month May 2018. Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) is a B.Tech level engineering examination, organized by all State Governments, Central Govt., AICTE, UPSC etc as equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech.
AMIE Examination Summer 2018 will be started from June 2, 2018. Candidates who are going to appear in Associate Member of Institution of Engineers Examination can download AMIE Exam Hall Ticket via online process by using some useful steps given below.
Highlights of the Page
Those candidates who will successfully pass AMIE Examination will get equal opportunities for job as well as higher education in both Govt. and private sectors, like as a B.E or B.Tech holder. For further details regarding AMIE Admit Card 2018 you need to go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Easy Guidelines To Download The AMIE Exam Hall Ticket:
- In the very first step, candidates need to open the official link of the Institute that is www.amieindia.in to download AMIE Admit Card 2018
- After visiting the home page you need to choose suitable link of AMIE Exam Admit Card.
- After that you need to fill relevant details such as registration number in the unfilled caption.
- After filling correct details you need to hit on “submit” option to download AMIE Hall Ticket.
- Now on new window your AMIE Summer Admit Card will be displayed in front of your screen.
- You need to check relevant details given in AMIE Summer Hall Ticket
- In the last step you need to download AMIE Admit Card 2018 and take a hard copy of it for further use of it in the examination hall.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
AMIE Admit Card
AMIE Exam Pattern:
AMIE Section A Examination:
- Section A is common for all those candidates who aspire to become engineers by acquiring an AMIE (I).
- Basic Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Communication are covered to prepare the candidate, after project work, to proceed for Section B by choosing a particular discipline from among the streams offered.
AMIE Section B Examination:
After completing section A, student has to complete a project work over a period of one year and only on the basis of satisfactory professional competence report, students will be admitted to appear for the Section B examination which contains 10 papers out of which 7 are compulsory and 3 are optional.
Get Here Details of: AMIE Syllabus
- Candidates can become a graduate engineer, studying at your spare time
- Get same qualification as B.E/B.Tech
- It is recognized by Government as well as Private sector
- Try GATE/M.Tech/Better job after AMIE
- No regular College study, No Attendance
- Least expensive
- Full support from Jyothis Academy
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
AMIE Exam Centres:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Andhra Pradesh|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Daman Diu|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
- AMIE Summer Exam will be started from 02-06-2018
- AMIE Summer Exam Admit Card will be released in the month of May 2018
You are also suggested to follow the Official Link to download AMIE Admit Card 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMIE Registration||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|Ways To Finish Exam On Time||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Makes Your Brain Work Better|
|How to Avoid Sleeping While Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|