Online applications are invited by Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers for giving admission to students at various engineering courses. For this concern a notification regarding AMIE has been issued to inform about summer exam registration. Candidates those who are interested in getting admission in engineering degree Courses may apply for AMIE 2016. Willing candidates may get themselves register by filling AMIE Application Form as soon as possible.
This association conducts this engineering exam twice in a year that is once in summer in the month of in May / June and other in winter normally in November / December. Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers Exam is the only way to get a recognized engineering degree through distance education mode.
Those candidates who have appeared AMIE Winter Exam may submit their application till April 22, 2016 and other candidates should submit it till March 21, 2016. Aspirants may attain further detailed facts regarding AMIE 2016 registration through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying candidates must have a recognized 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering or +2/ HSC/ PDC with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 45% marks from any accredited board / school / Institute / University.
Aspirants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2000/- for appearing in any centers in India and 150 USD, outside India. The examination fee is same irrespective of the number of subjects you appear at a time/chance.
Mode of Submission of Fee:
Examination fee can be paid through demand draft in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at “Kolkata”. No fee will be admissible by Cheque/ Money Order etc.
Read Also:- Do you need Money for College Fee?
Process to Apply for AMIE 2016:
Contenders those who are willing to apply are having both online and offline mode for applying against AMIE 2016. You can follow below given steps for applying through any of online and offline mode.
a) Online Applying Mode:
- Willing candidates are firstly required to visit the official site that is www.amieindia.in.
- Move on to ‘AMIE’ tab at the menu bar and choose ‘AMIE Exam’ link from drop down list that appears.
- Follow the right side table on appeared page and hit on ‘Apply for Exam Online’ link.
- Now select ‘Membership Grade & No.’ and press ‘proceed’ tab.
- Fill AMIE application form with complete details and upload recent pass port size photo and signature.
- On completion of filling application form press on ‘submit’ tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
Check Here:- Education Loans for Students In India
b) Through Offline Mode:
- Candidates those who wish to apply through offline mode need to download application form through official site that is www.amieindia.in or from your admission pack.
- Now, you are required to fill the application in given format with all required info.
- Make the payment of fee through demand draft and mention your ST/T number and name in the reverse side of DD.
- Choose your preferred examination center and note down code number of that center.
- Filled in application form along with demand draft and copies of other documents should be submitted to the address tuned below.
- Keep a Xerox copy of filled up exam form and DD for future reference.
The Secretary & Director General
The Institution of Engineers (India)
8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata- 20
- Candidates NOT attended winter 2015 exam: February 22 to March 21, 2016
- Candidates appeared winter 2015 exam: March 21 to April 22, 2016
- Candidates who applied, but not attended winter 2015 exam: February 22 to March 21, 2016
- Candidates applying first time: February 22 to March 21, 2016
Note: For getting more additional details on AMIE 2016, you must check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On