Those who want to apply Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) 2018, have to complete AMIE Registration process through prescribed mode. AMIE Winter Exam Registration will commence from 20-Aug-2018.
AMIE is organized by the Central Government for providing admission to the BE and B.Tech courses across India. Students, who want to get admission in BE and B.Tech Course, must fill AMIE Application Form before last date.
Overview Of Page:
Before filling the AMIE Online Registration Form, candidates must ensure the required eligibility criteria and then they can fill the AMIE Admission Form. Submission of AMIE Winter Exam Application form after the closing date will not be accepted by the university.
For AMIE Registration 2018 applicants can follow below presented steps. Other details such as AMIE Dates and Fees are provided in below section of this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, have a look!!
Want To Know? College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
AMIE B.Tech programmes 2018
- Architectural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Textile Engineering
Check Out List Of: Top Engineering Colleges In India
AMIE Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for AMIE Admission 2018 must possess any of the below stated qualification or its equivalent from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records.
- 3-year Polytechnic Diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering
- Must have qualified Class 12 exam /HSC/Inter with Physics, Chemistry& Mathematics with minimum 45% marks
- Students possesses qualification higher than or equivalent to the above are also eligible to apply for AMIE Registration
- If you got your membership number and waiting for ID card then you can apply.
AMIE Exam Fees:
Candidates applying for AMIE Exam Registration have to pay below mentioned amount as examination fee for appearing in any centers in India and outside India
- Centers in India: Rs 3000/-
- Outside India: 225 USD
Mode of AMIE Fee Payment:
- AMIE Exam Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD only drawn in favor of “The Institution of Engineers (India)”, payable at “Kolkata”.
- Any other form of AMIE Exam Registration fee will not be accepted.
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
AMIE Admission Process:
- Admission will be granted to keen and eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in the Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE) 2018.
- Candidates are advised to perform well to get admission in one of the top institute
AMIE Exam Centres 2018:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Andhra Pradesh|
|Chhattisgarh||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jharkhand|
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
Procedure To Apply For AMIE Registration 2018:
Those who are going to apply for AMIE Winter Examination can fill the application form either through online mode or by offline mode with the help of instructions given below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.amieindia.in.
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on ‘AMIE’ tab given in the menu bar.
- A drop down list will appear on your screen and you have to hit on ‘AMIE Exam’ link
- Now you have to hit on Apply Online for AMIE Exam 2018’ link given at the left side of the page
- Now you have to select ‘Membership Grade & No.’ and hit on ‘proceed’ tab.
- Your AMIE Registration process will be done and you will get registration ID and password on your registered Email ID.
- Now, you have to fill the fill AMIE Online Application Form with all the asked details such as your name, address etc.
- Also you have to upload pass port size photo and signature along with all the required documents.
- At last, you have to hit on submit tab and take print out of AMIE application form for future usage
- You have to download the submit tab and take print out of AMIE application form for future reference
- Now you have to fill the AMIE application form with all the asked details such as your name, address etc
- Also you have to attach pass port size photo and signature along with all the required documents.
- Also you have to Pay your fee through demand draft write your ST/T number and name in the reverse side of DD.
- Now you have to select your preferred examination center and note down code number of that center
- At last, you have to send the dully filled AMIE application form at the below mentioned address
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
The Secretary & Director General
The Institution of Engineers (India)
8, Gokhale Road, Kolkata-20
|Your Category||When to apply|
|I did not apply/appear for June 2018 Exam||20-08-2018 to 19-09-2018|
|I appeared for June 2018 Exam||20-09-2018 to 20-10-2018|
|AMIE Examination Winter 2018 will be held from||02-12-2018|
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the AMIE Registration 2018 are suggested to visit the Official Link of the organization. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web portal to get all the latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AMIE Exam Schedule||AMIE Admit Card|
|List of Fake Universities||AMIE Syllabus|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|