Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment
Ammunition Factory Khadki, Maharashtra has unfolded job notification regarding Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment. Organization is willing to recruit self motivated and dynamic applicants for filling up the 311 trade wise vacancies. Aspirants who want to register their names for Ammunition Factory Khadki Vacancy can submit the application form through online mode. Interested contenders can get all the information regarding Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017 from the underneath section.
Highlights Of The Page:
Keen applicants may register their names for Ammunition Factory Khadki Vacancy by submitting the online application form on or before the last date that is 19-06-2017. Aspirants may have to go for interview with all necessary documents. Candidates may gather more information about Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by scrolling down this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Ammunition Factory Khadki|
|Deadline to Online Submit Application Form||19-06-2017|
Ammunition Factory Khadki Vacancies:
|Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|CPW (Chemical Process Worker)||11|
|DBW (Danger Building Worker)||159|
For Semi Skilled Workman:
Matriculation + National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is required.
Candidates who are interested to apply against Ammunition Factory vacancy for labour post must possess Matriculation in relevant field from a well recognized institute.
Ex-Servicemen must possess
- Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate) or
- Technicians with upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. (With due endorsement of the equivalence of Civil Qualification on their certificate)
You Can Also Check:
Candidates, who want to apply against Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment, should not less than 18 and more than 32 years of age. Also, candidates falling under reserve category will get relaxation in age limitation as per the norms of the Ammunition Factory Khadki. Candidates are advised to grab more details about age relaxation by visiting the official website of the organization the details of which is given below.
Those contenders who will be selected for Ammunition Factory jobs are liable to get an attractive amount of pay scale. Appointed candidates will get salary as per the Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000 as decided by institution.
The selection process of the organization for workman jobs consists of two rounds – written test & trade test. Candidates are required to perform well in the written test and trade test (practical) to get hired by the organization.
Written Exam Pattern:
|Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks for each part||Time|
|Part A (Objective Type)||General Science (10 Questions)|
Quantitative Aptitude (10 Questions)
|10 Marks each|| |
|Part B (Objective Type) Questions from the NCVT Syllabus of relevant trade||80 Questions||80 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Candidates who want to register themselves for Ordnance Factory Recruitment Maharashtra need to pay a sum of Rs.50/- as application fees. At the time of filling the online application form, appliers will be taken to the payment gateway in order to transfer the application fees. Candidates can transfer the application fee by using credit card, debit card or net banking through the payment gateway.
Appliers can also pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated. Willing candidates are required to take out a printout of the system generated challan slip during PART-II of the registration. After this, deposit the application fee at an SBI branch counter on or before the scheduled last date. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories are not required to pay application fee.
Steps to Apply for Ammunition Factory Khadki Application Form:
- Candidates who are keen to apply against Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment, are required to visit the official website of organization that is ofbindia.gov.in
- After that, on the home page, go to the right side and under NEWS UPDATE section press on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Press here” link.
- After pressing the link, a detailed notification will appear on your digital screen, displaying details of Ordnance Factory Vacancy in Maharashtra.
- Candidates are advised to read the details clearly.
- The ones who are eligible to apply can fill the Ammunition Factory application form with relevant information.
- Eligible contenders can make payment of application fees through proper channel.
- In order to fill online application form, press on suitable link to apply online.
- Now, attach with the filled application form, uploaded scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, and relevant documents / testimonials with the form.
- Thereafter, press on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Do not forget to take a hard copy of the filled application.
Documents Required To Fill Application Form:
- Scanned photograph in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Scanned left thumb impression in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Details of Roll Number, Name of Board, Percentage, Year of passing of Xth Standard to be entered, as required.
- Scanned signature in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format of size 10-20 KB, 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height and approx.
- Valid Photo ID Card with ID Number- “Aadhaar” Card number.
- Certificates for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex Trade Apprentices/Ex Servicemen, as applicable, in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format size 30 KB to 50 KB with resolution 140 pixel width and 60 pixel height.
Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 19-06-2017
Press Here >> Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment
Note: Get to know more about Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by visiting the Official Link. You can also stay connected with us through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates regarding Ammunition Factory Khadki Recruitment / Ammunition Factory job.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|