AMU Recruitment 2014
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh invites application form for the recruitment of various faculty vacancies.
- Job hunters who are eligible and ready to make career in Educational department must apply for AMU Recruitment 2014 as soon as possible.
- All the relevant details regarding AMU like eligibility criteria, application fees and How to apply are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh
No. of vacancies
Name of the post
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Public Relationship Officer
- Job Hunters are required to have Graduate/Master/P.HD degree with good academics records in concerned department of post applied from any recognized university.
- Applicants need to have required experience as per post requirement.
As per UGC Norms
- Job seekers have to deposit Rs. 150/- in the Cash Section, Finance Office, AMU, and Aligarh for all posts in lieu of application form.
- If application form is downloaded from official website job hunters has to send cash receipt of Rs 150/ issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, “Employment Fee”. In the Account No. 106121 79068
- Fees can also be paid via Demand draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555).
How to apply?
- Aspirants have to download application form from AMU official site that is www.amuregistrar.com.
- Fill the application carefully as per your personal and qualification details and send it along with all required documents in an envelope super scribed as “post applied for, advertisement number and date” to below address on or before 09 December 2013.
“Assistant Registrar (Selection Committee),
Aligarh Muslim University,
End date for application receipt – 09 December 2013
Note: Applicants may check official notification