AMUPMDC ASSO CET
- AMUPMDC ASSO CET is conducted by Association of Managements of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra for admission in various medical courses. Students who want to appear for AMUPMDC ASSO CET 2016 may submit their ASSO CET Application Form till date of closing.
- Examination is a Medical Common Entrance Test that is conducted in the month of May. Candidates who want to get further info regarding AMUPMDC Notification like eligibility, exam date and process to apply etc, you can check this page that is well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Students must have passed XII Std / HSC (or Equivalent) Examination with at least 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology. For reserving category candidates must have at least 40% Mark.
- Students must be an Indian citizen who born before 31st December 1998.
- The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness.
- Applicants are required to Pay Rs. 3000/- as examination fees.
- Fee should be submitted in an account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Selection of the aspirants will be basis of their marks in this examination. After exam selection list will display on official site containing roll number of selected applicants.
ASSO CET Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of questions||Marks||Time Duration|
How to Apply for AMUPMDC ASSO CET?
- Competitors who are going to apply they must visit the Official website that is www.amupmdc.org.
- Follow section ‘ASSO CET’ available at left side.
- Press link ‘Online Application for ASSO CET’.
- Press tab ‘application form’ and read all details after that choose ‘next’ tab.
- Fill application form correctly, never fill fake details.
- After that upload scanned passport size photograph and signature and submit it within the exact time period.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
- After submission Bank Challan will be displayed must take a print out of it and pay it in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Date to Remember:
|Application Forms can be submitted Online||March to April, 2016|
|Last date for Payment of fees||April, 2016|
|Admit Cards will available||May, 2016|
|Date of ASSO CET 2016||May, 2016|
|Result will available||May, 2016|
|Application for Verification of Marks||May, 2016|
|Final Merit List will available||June, 2016|
|Last date of submitting Online Filled in Preference Forms||June, 2016|
|Display of First Selection List||June, 2016|
|Last date for reporting to Allotted Colleges||July, 2016|
|Display of Second Selection List for MBBS and BDS||July, 2016|
|Last date for reporting to Allotted Colleges||August, 2016|
Note: For more details about AMUPMDC ASSO CET 2016 must check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On