Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs
A career notification has instructed by Andaman & Nicobar Administration as Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the 30 posts of Sub-Inspector, Radio Operator etc in Andaman & Nicobar Police Fire Service and Police Radio Organization. Aspirants who desire to fetch this latest jobs opening, may apply for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs 2016 by submitting the application form through online mode.
Willing contenders may apply for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Vacancy by submitting their applications in prescribed format as soon as possible prior to last date that is well furnished below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must read complete details regarding this recruitment as structured below on this page before applying.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs
|Name of conducting Body||Andaman & Nicobar Administration|
|Total number of posts||30|
|Last date to fill online application form||26th August 2016|
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Vacancies and Qualification:
|Post Name||No.Of Posts||Qualification|
|Sub-Inspector||08||Bachelor’s degree in Science with Physics / Chemistry as main / allied subject.|
|Radio Operator||08||Graduate in Science with Physics as one of the subject Or Engineering Graduate in Electronics & other relevant field.|
|Radio Technician||01||Engineering Graduate in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) / Electronics & Electrical Engineering (EEE) / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.|
More Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Upper age limit for the applying candidates should be not more than 30 years. Age of OBC candidates must not exceeding 33 years and for ST, Govt. Servants & Departmental and female candidates not exceeding 35 years of age.
Appointed aspirant will be offered the Pay Band of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
- Those aspirants who qualify physical measurement shall undergo Physical Endurance Test as per the prescribed standards and who will qualify the same will undergo a written examination.
- Successful candidates shall be subjected to medical examination.
Find Here: More Government Jobs
How to Apply for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment?
Candidates who accomplish the requisite eligibility criteria may apply by filling online application form before the last date. For filling the online application you need to follow the steps as given below…..
- Applicant must visit the official website of the Commission which is www.police.andaman.gov.in.
- On the home page follow Latest News section, and further select “Apply Online for the post of Sub-Inspector (Station Officer), Radio Operator, Cipher Operator and Radio Technician in A & N Police Fire Service and Police Radio Organization. (Last date 26.08.2016)” link.
- Now, from opened page, you need to hit on “view” option for getting the advertisement.
- Read complete instructions and again revisit the recruitment page and hit on “Apply Online” link available on the page.
- This will open the required application form which you need to fill completely by furnishing all essential details and upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in provided space (If required).
- After that, recheck entire details carefully and press “Submit” button for final submission of application and take a printout of the online application after confirmation.
- A Registration Number will be generated in the printed application form and a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The hardcopy (colored printout) of that application form along with the self attested copies of certificates of age proof (10th Pass Certificate), Category certificate (in case of OBC/ST), 12th (Science) Pass certificate, Technical / other educational qualifications and experience certificates etc., for the posts applied i.e. Sub-Inspector (Station Officer) or Radio operator (ASI) or Cipher operator or Radio Technician, should be sent at below mentioned address.
Latest Police Jobs: Check Here
The Deputy Superintendent of Police (HQ),
Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair,
A & N Islands – 744104
Important Date to Remember:
- Last date of submitting hard copy of filled application: 2nd September, 2016
- Last Date to fill online application: 26th August, 2016
Note: You may comprehend the complete information about Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs 2016 through this Official Notification. To get latest updates in concern to this recruitment notification, you need to frequently visit this page or you can bookmark this page using Control+D.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On