Andhra Bank Recruitment 2013
- Andhra bank issued a notice for recruitment. Andhra bank is offering PGDBF course and training in banking and finance.
- All those candidates who will complete their training successfully will join the Andhra bank as Probationary Officer.
- Job finders may apply for this notification through fill online application form. Closing date to apply online is 31-08-2013.
- No other means of mode of application will be accepted.
- Complete details of Andhra Bank Recruitment 2013 are mentioning below on this page of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organisations
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post
Who may apply for?
To applying this notification job finders should have Degree in any discipline from any affiliated university.
Jobs for Graduate
Age of the job hunters should be 21 years to 29 years as on the 31-07-2013.
- During nine months: Rs. 2500/- pm
- After nine months during three months: Rs. 10000/- pm
Selection will be made on Group Discussion and walk in interview.
- For general category: Rs. 100/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 25/-
How to apply?
To apply for this Andhra bank advertisement you will have to log on the official website of the Andhra bank that is andhrabank.in then download the Challan form and submit the fee in any branch of Andhra bank.
- Again visit at the official website and select the link “Recruitment”
- The select the notification “Andhra bank PGDBF programme 2013-14”
- Fill the application form in well manner with journal number and submit it.
- Note down the registration number and password for future reference.
It should be keep in mind that original fee payment receipt CBS Challan will have to submit with the call letter at the time of interview.
Date to keep in mind
Last date to online registration is 31-08-2013.
Note: You are suggested to follow the Official notification.
Latest Bank Recruitment 2013
|REPCO Bank Recruitment||Manager|
|United Bank of India Recruitment||Risk Management and Others|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Officer|
|RBI Recruitment||Medical consultant|
|Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment||Officer|
|World Bank Jobs in India||Health Economist|