Andhra Bank Results
Candidates who have appeared in the examination for the posts of Probationary Officer in AP can get their Andhra Bank Results now. The authorities of the Andhra Bank have declared the CWE VI PO selection list on the official web portal i.e. www.andhrabank.in. Candidates who will get their names in the selection list will become eligible for the Induction program that is going to be held on 31-07-2017 and 04-08-2017. But to confirm the eligibility it is must for candidates to download their Andhra Bank Results 2017.
Highlights of this page
Aspirants can avail their Andhra Bank Reserve List via online mode i.e. by visiting the official website. Candidates may also get the Andhra Bank results by following the underneath specified procedure step-by-step. Candidates who will get their names for the Induction program have to Report At Apex College, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad For One Week Induction Programme As Per The Below Schedule. Candidates Are Advised To Keep Their Original Testimonials And Other Certificates Ready For Verification On The Date Of Induction. Rest details about Andhra Bank Results 2017–2018 are given in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
How to get Andhra Bank Results?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.andhrabank.in
- From the top of homepage hit on “Recruitments”
- From the new page appeared go to “Recruitment Of Probationary Officers (Ibps Cwe Vi) (For The Year 2017-18) Probationary Officers Allotted To Andhra Bank For 2017-18 By Ibps Are Advised To Report At Apex College, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad For One Week Induction Programme As Per The Below Schedule. Candidates Are Advised To Keep Their Original Testimonials And Other Certificates Ready For Verification On The Date Of Induction. Detailed Communication Follows.”
- Hit the appropriate one from:
- Hit here for Candidates to Report On 31/07/2017 or Hit here for Candidates to Report On 07/08/2017
- As a result a new page will come out along with the list of candidates selected
- Check out your name in the list and then download it
- At last take a print out of the Andhra Bank PO Result and keep it safe for further usage
Andhra Bank Results
Candidates who will get their names in the list have to attend the induction programme on dates mentioned. Candidates who will get their names in list 1 (31-07-2017) have to attend the induction program on 31/07/2017 and Candidates who will get their names in list 2 (07/08/2017) have to attend the induction program on 07/08/2017
Mode to get the selection list:
Candidates who want to get the AP Selected Candidate list can visit the official web portal i.e. www.andhrabank.in. Candidates can also follow the steps given here in the above section of this page. to avail the AP Results with more ease candidates can use the direct link stated
Latest Jobs In Banking Sector: Grab Now
Candidates who want to avail more details about Andhra Bank Results 2017–2018, can go through this Official Link. Those candidates who are satisfied with the details given here on this page can save this page by using CTRL+D tab. Candidates having any query regarding the details given can ask our experts about it by using the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Andhra Bank Recruitment||Andhra Bank Sub Staff Admit Card|
|Andhra Bank Syllabus||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|