Andhra Bank Results
Andhra Bank Results 2016 has been declared by Andhra Bank for candidates who had appeared in written exam for the post of Security Officer (MMGS III). Qualified candidate are require to undergo Interview process for further and final selection to the post that will be held on 30th and 31st August 2016. Aspirants must go through complete web page for getting the outcome. Detailed information regarding Andhra Bank Results 2017 will be made available on this page shortly, so stay tune with this portal.
All the shortlisted candidates may get complete date wise schedule for interview in concern to Andhra Bank score card through official site or by following the steps that are well specified below. To acquire additional facts regarding Andhra Bank Result you need to comprehend this page that is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to download Andhra Bank Results
- Those candidates who are searching for their result in concern to Security Officer (MMGS III) exam must follow these steps which are stated below. Please have a look…
- Candidates are first of all required to log on to official site of Andhra Bank that is www.andhrabank.in.
- Then hit on “Recruitment” tab visible at the top of menu bar of home page.
- After this select “RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY OFFICERS (MMGS III) – List of Applicants Shortlisted for Interview to Be Conducted At Andhra Bank, Head Office, and Hyderabad” link that will navigate you to the new page showing the desired result.
- Download the concerned result and save it for future use.
Check Here: How to Check Result Online?
Know the Organization:
A public sector medium sized bank head quartered in Hyderabad, India was established on 20th November 1923. Bank is having its branches in 25 states and three union territories. Andhra Bank introduced Internet Banking Facility to all customers of cluster linked branches.
Bank conducts the exam for recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts. So, candidates who had written the exam for Security Officer (MMGS III) post may check their exam through this page by following the steps as mentioned above or through below given direct link.
Latest Jobs In Banking Sector: Grab Now
Candidates, who have successfully qualified Security Officer (MMGS III) exam, are required to undergo through interview process on the scheduled date. Contenders whose names and Application ID exist in the list need to report for the same at specified venue that is well uttered below.
Aspirants are required to attend interview on allotted date only. No separate communication, calling them for this final selection process will be made. No supplementary skill test will be held.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
Head Office, Hyderabad
- Interview is going to be held on: 30th and 31st August 2016
- Time for Interview: 08:30 a.m. and 01:00 p.m.
Aspirants may check this Official Notification to get Andhra Bank Results 2016 – 2017 and you may also subscribe on our email service which is absolutely free for getting newest updates regarding examinations, and other related advertisement directly to your mail box.
Andhra Bank Results: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Online Test||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|