Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment
A career notification has transmitted related to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment. Organization is in search of career oriented and self motivated job hunters, to fill up 108 vacancies of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Post. Job hunters, who are searching job in banking sector, must apply against Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015. Through this page, you will soon get latest updates related to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2016 so be in touch with us. Aspirants who found themselves suitable for said Post, can apply against these current openings in government sector, by submitting online application form on or prior to ending date.
|Post Name||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
|No. Of Posts||108|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||1st October 2015|
Candidates, if you are the one who are looking for Job in government sector and also have desire to build their career in banking sector can apply online against latest jobs in bank till 1st October 2015. You can acquire more details regarding Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process, Steps to apply etc from this page which is organized by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants who qualified RRBs CWE-III exam conducted by IBPS during September/ October are eligible to apply against these latest openings in banks.
- Candidates applying for post of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in local language of State / UT. To ensure proficiency in local language, candidate must have:
- Local language (Telugu) at 10thStd level
- Native language (Telugu) at 10thStd level
- Local language (Telugu) at any level above 10th Std and up to graduation level
Applicants who will be appointed for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Post, will receive attractive and competitive pay scale of Rs. 11765-31540/-.
|all others||Rs. 150/-|
Please See: Candidates are required to pay the application fee through CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank through challan available in website www.apgb.in or by NEFT from any other Branches situated at any place to account of APGB.
Process of Selection:
- Assortment of job seekers will be made on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October and Personal Interview.
- For final selection, Merit list of candidates based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE – III of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared.
- Interview will be held at the KADAPA centre.
- Candidates will have to produce photocopies and original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview.
Steps To Apply Online for Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment:
Applicants, who are searching job in bank and qualified RRBs CWE III examination, can apply against Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment, by following below mentioned instructions.
- Interested Candidates, who fulfill all eligibility criteria, can through official website that is www.apgb.in.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment” option and select “CWE-III, 3rd phase direct recruitment of office assistants”
- Then, take print out of Challan form by hitting on “press here or challan” link and Fill Challan form with full details and pay requisite application fee.
- Now Again, applicants need to revisit on official web portal of organization and select appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill same registration number and password which you were use at the time CWE RRB III examination and Hit on “submit” button.
- Fill complete details of challan form in registration form and press on “submit” tab.
- At last, take print out of form for future reference and attach it with receipt of challan.
Closing Date Of Apply Online: 1st October 2015
Note: You can read Official Notification, to obtain more details related to Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015. You need to keep in touch with us, to collect up-to-date information regarding Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page, using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On