Andhra University Admission
Andhra University has issued a notification as Andhra University Admission for giving admission to the candidates who appears in entrance test with the aim to get admission in this reputed university. Andhra University conducts many common entrance exams yearly which offer many postgraduate programs.
These PG programs are offered in different streams including Arts, Commerce and Science. The University conducts the common entrance test at various centers across the major cities of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates, who want to clear the entrance test of this university could easily avail entire information about A.U Admission 2017.
Candidates, who want to get admission in University for session 2017 they need to go to the underneath section on this page as the page is fully dedicated to the admission process and other admission related details. To get more details about Andhra University Admission 2017 you need continue visiting this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Andhra University Admission
- Post Graduate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
- UG Courses in Engineering
- G. Courses in Engineering
- Self Finance Courses in Engineering
- Distance courses
- Integrated 6 years UG-PG courses
- Pharmacy Courses
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who are looking to get admission into undergraduate courses they must have passed Intermediate and for the Post Graduate program, candidates must have possessed with a Graduate Degree in relevant stream from a recognized University / Institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153
- The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
Read Also: How to Get a Free College Education
There is no age restriction for AUCET (Self Financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
The University conducts AUCET which is a common entrance test for admission to a majority of PG programs offered at its departments. The selection procedure is solely based on common entrance test or merit list.
Get Details: Andhra University Syllabus
Andhra University Entrance Exam 2017 Application Fee
Application fee is required for entrance test with a D.D. drawn in favor of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application, registration and processing fee :500/-
- Payment Mode : Challan of State bank of India/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Late Fee :1000/-
A candidate/applicant is supposed to pay an amount of Rs.500/- for registration and application fee by using any of the following payment methods:
- Challan of State bank of India
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Procedure of Admission:
- First of all candidates should go on official website that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and download Admission Information Brochure.
- Hit on the application form.
- Then from a new page Candidates should read all the instructions carefully.
- Now the candidates, who clear the entrance test, should take print out of their eligibility for admission as ran card.
- Candidates should bring all original documents as well as a set of photocopies of documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates should bring a demand draft for counseling which will be included in course duration fee.
- Now pay the fee through DD.
- Next send the application form, DD along with the required documents to administration office of AUCET.
Andhra University Common Entrance Test is conducted to examine knowledge and skills of the candidates before admitting them to its courses. In order get passed in the entrance test, applying ones should have to know the exam pattern of AUCET before appearing in it. The examination pattern is given in the following lines.
- The question paper consists of Objective Type Questions. The candidates have to choose the right answer out of the four given options.
- In the test, the candidates have to answer all the questions (on the OMR Answer Sheet) within one hour.
- In the paper, all the 90 questions are divided into three parts:
- Part A (40 questions of 40 marks)
- Part B (30 questions of 30 marks)
- Part C (20 questions of 20 marks)
- There is a provision of negative marking, that is, one-fourth mark is deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidates.
Last date of Admission:
- Availability of online application: 9th March, 2017
- Last date of Admission:
- 16th April 2017 (Without Late Fee)
- 25th April 2017 (With Rs 1000 as a late fee)
- Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online applications: 16-27 April, 2017
- Downloading Hall-Tickets from website: 2nd May, 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: 5th May, 2017
- Date of Publication of results:21-05-2017
Note: Candidates may get other details regarding Andhra University Admission from Official Link. If you still need any assistance and want more guidance you can relate your queries easily in the below listed comment box which is available at the beneath section of the page.
You can also connect with us easily on Google +, facebook and twitter and get the latest updates and notifications about the latest vacancies time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Andhra University Results||Andhra University Cut Off|
|Andhra University Fee Structure||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|