Andhra University Admission
Andhra University will release advertisement for Andhra University Admission 2020. Andhra University offered admission in various Arts & Commerce, Science, Engineering and Law courses for the academic year 2020-21. Andhra University invites application form from interested and eligible students for for admission into UG/ PG courses such as M.Tech. / M.Planning / M.B.A. / P.G. Diploma and Diploma courses for the academic year.
Overview – Andhra University Admission 2020
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Courses||UG/ PG and Diploma|
|Category||Andhra University Admission|
Andhra University Admission Dates:
UG Course Schedule:
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Registration Begins||Second Week of May, 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||Fourth Week of May, 2020|
|Counselling Begins||June, 2020|
PG Course Schedule:
|Event||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Release of application form||Third Week of May, 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||Last Week of May, 2020|
|Admit card availability||Last Week of May, 2020|
|AUCET Entrance exam||First Week of June, 2020|
|AUCET Result||Second Week of June, 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||Third Week of June, 2020|
Note – Admission dates might change due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19.
Andhra University Admission
What Are Eligibility Criteria For Andhra University Admission 2020?
For UG Course: Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in relevant subjects.
For PG Course: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree in relevant subject from the recognized university.
|M.Tech||Students must have B.E / B.Tech in relevant field from recognized university or Institute|
|MBA & PG Diploma||Any recognized Bachelors Degree of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks|
|Diploma||Candidates should have Intermediate Examination or its equivalent|
Is There Any Admission Fee?
Candidates have to pay registration and Processing fee Rs.1,000/- (for M.Tech / M.Planning Courses), Rs. 2000/- (for M.B.A) and Rs.500/- (for PG Diploma and Diploma Courses) through demand draft din favour of Registrar, A.U. Common Entrance Test & Admission Account from any Nationalised Bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
Check Here – List Of Universities In India
Andhra University Admission Process
Admission in relevant course will be based on of the marks obtained in qualifying degree / Intermediate and Counseling.
How Much Counseling Fee Need To Pay?
Students have to pay the counseling fee at the venue of counseling
|M.Tech / M. Planning / M.B.A||Rs. 600/-|
|P.G. Diploma and Diploma Courses||Rs. 200/-|
Office of the Directorate of Admissions,
Andhra University, Vijayanagar Palace,
Get Details – Top Colleges In India
How to Apply for Andhra University Admission 2020?
Follow these steps to apply for Andhra University Admission in relevant course.
- At first step, you may visit official website of the university i.e. www.andhrauniversity.edu.in to apply for Andhra University Admission.
- Choose “Directorate of Admissions” tab given Under “Admissions” visible at top menu bar.
- Check eligibility, application fee & other details from Andhra University Admission Notification.
- Now, download Andhra University Application Form.
- Fill all details in Andhra University Application Form 2020.
- Finally, send Andhra University application form along with demand draft and documents required to the office of Directorate of Admissions.
Press Here: Andhra University Admission Official Link
Documents to send with Andhra University Application Form
- Pass certificate / Degree Provisional or Original Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Marks statements of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied
- Date of birth certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent certificate)
- Study certificates for the last 7 Years of study or residence certificate in case of private study
- Integrated Community certificate issued by competent authority in case of SC / ST / BC candidates
- No objection and Service Certificates from the employers
- Migration certificate for candidates from other universities
- Demand Draft towards registration and processing fee
More Links Related To Andhra University
- Andhra University Syllabus
- Andhra University Fee Structure
- Andhra University Results
- Andhra University Time Table
- Andhra University Recruitment
Andhra University Admission 2020 Details
Notification regarding Andhra University Admission 2020 has been released by Andhra University for admission in various UG / PG / Diploma courses. Admission in Andhra University is based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in degree / intermediate and counseling. Students who want to take admission in Andhra University are informed that Andhra University Application Form has been issued for MBA / M.Tech / PG Diploma / Diploma Courses on www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
For knowing more details about Andhra University Admission 2020, press on its Official Link. Those having any query about Andhra University Admission, they may ask in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship in India||List Of Fake Universities|
|List Of UGC Approved University||Education Loan for Students in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Best Study Apps For College Students|