Android Developer Salary
An Android developer is responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system. Those who wish to become an Android Developer must check the Android Developer Salary in India before applying for concerned position. Here in this page, we have provided revised Android Developer Pay Scale for Freshers in top locations of India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, etc.
Android Developer Salary
What is the Salary Of Android Developer in India ?
Android Developer Salary In India For Freshers:
Android software developers are in charge of creating effective mobile applications for their organization on the Android platform. Due to the fragmentation of this ecosystem, an Android developer must pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around such a platform. Android App Developer Salary In India For Freshers/ Android Application Developer Salary In India is given here.
The average Android App Developer Salary In India is Rs. 396,458/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Android Developer:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Also Check Out: Web Developer Salary In India
Software Developer Salary in India:
They develops computer applications that performs tasks on computers, cell phones or other devices. They write the code for client applications and also test and document the software. They needs to work with programmers and system engineers. Average Salary of Android Developer in India is given here.
Average Android Developer India Salary is Rs. 493,747/-
Salary of Android Developer in India:
|Android Developer Salary India||Rs. 211k – Rs. 1m|
|Bonus||Rs. 9k – Rs. 199k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 2k – Rs. 308k|
|Commission||1k – Rs. 298k|
|Total Pay||Rs. 221k – Rs. 1m|
Mobile App Developer Salary in India:
Mobile App Developers create mobile apps that works on different platforms such as smartphones and tablets. They also design the look and feel of the application. They writes code for Android or iOS applications. They must have knowledge of C++, objective-C, wireless networks, PHP, MS/SQL, Adobe, Java, HTML.
Average Mobile Application Developer Salary in India is Rs. 422,824/-.
|Android Salary||Rs. 156k – Rs. 1m|
|Bonus||Rs. 91 – Rs. 197k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 551 – Rs. 403k|
|Total Pay||Rs. 159k – Rs. 1m|
.Net Developer Salary in India:
.Net Developer writes and modifies codes for websites. They uses databases and system programming languages for developing applications that uses .NET framework. They works with designers and test the software for websites.
Average .NET Software Developer / Programmer Salary in India is Rs. 409,622/-.
|Salary||Rs. 172k – Rs. 989k|
|Bonus||Rs. 2k – Rs. 151k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 2k – Rs. 294k|
|Total Pay||Rs. 177k – Rs. 1m|
Backend Developer Salary in India:
Their responsibility is to maintain the company’s website. They have knowledge of technical skills and modifies the elements on different technical platforms. They checks out whether the databases are familiar with server side languages or not.
The average salary for a Back End Developer/ Engineer in India is Rs. 380044/-.
|Salary||Rs. 147k – Rs. 815k|
|Bonus||Rs. 2k – Rs. 248k|
|Profit Sharing||Rs. 25k – Rs. 275k|
|Total Pay||Rs. 174k – Rs. 874k|
Know Here: Web Designer Salary
Android Developer Highest Salary in India:
|with less than 1 year experience||Rs. 204,557/-|
|with 1-4 years of experience||Rs. 357,847/-|
|with 5-9 years of experience||Rs. 825,343/-|
|with 10-19 years of experience||Rs. 1,316,973/-|
Salary of an Android Developer in India:
The average salary for a young developer is between 2.5 and 5 lakhs rupees per annum. The median salary is 2.4 lakhs rupees across the industry. It varies based on various parameters such as years of experience, city you are finding work in and certification you have. Normally, Sun certified professionals get higher salaries than their peers.
|Android Developer Salary in Bangalore||Rs. 489643/-|
|Android Developer Salary in Mumbai||Rs. 408850/-|
|Android Developer Salary In Chennai||Rs. 321813/-|
|Android Developer Salary In Pune||Rs. 367300/-|
|Android Developer Salary In Delhi||Rs. 396896/-|
|Android Developer Salary In Ahmedabad||Rs. 303897/-|
Android Developer Salary in Various Companies in India:
|Name of the Company||Android Developer Salary in India Per Month|
|Loop IT Methods Pvt Ltd Android Developer||Rs.36,523/-|
|Yberry Infosystems Android Developer||Rs.32,092/-|
|Hvantage Technologies Android Developer||Rs.29,460/-|
|Silicon Infovision Pvt Ltd Android Developer||Rs.28,166/-|
|TIGI HR SOLUTIONS Pvt Ltd Android Developer||Rs.26,713/-|
|Savhn Tech Solutions Android Developer||Rs.25,591/-|
|TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd. Android Developer||Rs.25,423/-|
|SEND MY GIFT Android Developer||Rs.25,000/-|
|Pnr Corporate Job Solution. Android Developer||Rs.23,511/-|
|VcareAll Solution Pvt. Ltd. Android Developer||Rs.23,515/-|
Salary by Years of Experience:
According to a survey by Pay scale India, for fresh Android developers, the average salary ranges between 85 thousand rupees (per year) to 4 lakhs rupees based on the employer. For people, who have more than one year’s experience, the salary ranges between Rs.1.2 to 4.6 lakhs per annum.
City-Wise Fresh Android Developer Salary:
- Bangalore: Rs.1 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum
- Hyderabad: Rs.1.2 to 6.2 lakhs per annum
- Chennai: Max upto Rs.3.7 lakhs per annum
- Pune: Rs.7 lakhs per annum
- Mumbai: Rs.4 lakhs per annum
- Chandigarh: Rs.3.7 lakhs pa
Android Software Developer: Salary by Certification:
Salary also varies according to the certifications one has. Apart from the standard programming skills and degrees such as BCA and MCA, the employers look for a Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP). The Sun certified professionals get anywhere between Rs. 2.5 to Rs. 4 lakhs per annum as fresh Android developers in India. This is according to an India-wide survey done by the Pay scale, India to find the average salaries of Android developers.
Know Company Wise: Latest Private Jobs
Android Developer Salary in United States (Company-Wise):
|Talener Group Android Developer||$128,143 per year|
|Tech Placements Direct Android Developer||$191,637 per year|
|Intelletec Android Developer||$179,344 per year|
|Motion Recruitment Partners Android Developer||$156,375 per year|
|HERO.jobs Android Developer||$155,663 per year|
|28 Inc Android Developer||$150,000 per year|
|Punch Digital Agency Android Developer||$146,284 per year|
|GCS Recruitment Specialists Android Developer||$143,470 per year|
|Twenty Recruitment Android Developer||$130,878 per year|
|Austin Fraser USA Android Developer||$129,587 per year|
Android Developer Salary in USA:
|Android Developer in Boston, MA||$141,801 per year|
|Android Developer in San Francisco, CA||$132,799 per year|
|Android Developer in San Jose, CA||$150,636 per year|
|Android Developer in New York, NY||$132,989 per year|
|Android Developer in Los Angeles, CA||$136,357 per year|
Job Roles of an Android Software Developer:
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
In this job profile, there is a plenty of opportunities for growth and selected person for this position is an organizational professional who assists many team members with various tasks for each project. Freshers as well as experienced professionals can have an exponential career growth as an Android Developer. Go through this page in order to check Android Developer Salaries across the Nation on different basis.
You Can Also Check: Latest Engineering Jobs
Dear candidates, we wish that you are happy with the information; we have given above about the Android Developer Salary in India. To get other updated details such as App Developer Salary in India Per Month, Android Developer Average Salary in India, Android Developer Fresher Salary in India etc keep visiting recruitmentresult.com time to time.