Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is the most preferred institution contributing in the field of quality education. Students seeking admission to PG Programme are informed ANGRAU Admissions are opened now. According to the ANGRAU PG Courses Notification, Application Forms has started to be filled in order to provide admission in concerned courses. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is all set to conduct the ANGRAU PG entrance exams from 28-06-2017 to 13-07-2017. Candidates need to apply online to get register themselves on the official website that is angrau.ac.in for ANGRAU Admissions 2017 – 2018.
Things Mentioned In This Page:
Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is all set to provide admission to those candidates who want to enrolled themselves for Ph.D. (Agriculture), Ph.D. (H.Sc.), Ph.D. (Ag. Engg.), M.Sc.(Ag.), M.Tech (Agri. Engg.), MBA (Agribusiness Management), M.Sc. (H.Sc.) others programmes. In this concern, candidates who are interested for the said courses, can fill the ANGRAU Application Form. Candidates can attain the remaining information about Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Graduate Programmes
- Ph.D. (Agriculture)
- Ph.D. (H.Sc.)
- Ph.D. (Ag. Engg.)
- M.Tech (Agri. Engg.)
- MBA (Agribusiness Management)
- M.Sc. (H.Sc.)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
ANGRAU Eligibility Criteria:
|M.Sc.(Ag.)||B.Sc.(CABM) / B.Sc.(Ag.) of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. Ag. Biotech.||B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry of 4 years.|
|M.Sc.(Home Science) 1.Nutrition & Dietetics 2.Apparel &Textiles 3.Child Guidance & Family Counselling 4.Interior Design|
B.H.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) with specialization in the related field accredited by ICAR. For admission into M.Sc.(Home Science) Interior Design candidates with Bachelor Degree in Interior Design approved by Indian Institute of Interior Design or B.H.Sc. in Resource Management and Consumer Sciences are also eligible.
|5.Extension Education||B.H.Sc. / B.Sc.(Home Sci.) with any specialization|
B.Tech.(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Sci.&Tech) / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc.(Ag.)/Hort./Sericulture/Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 yrs.
|M.Sc. (Food Sci. & Technology)||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Sci.&Tech) / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc.(Ag.)/Hort./Sericulture/Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc.of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sci.& Technology||B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.)/B.V.Sc./ or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) /Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Water Management||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc.(CABM) / B.Tech (Ag.) Engg. of 4 years duration|
|M.Tech Ag. Engg.||B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) of 4 years|
|Diploma in Agriculture||10th Standard|
Other Qualification Requirements:
- Candidates who are going to participate in the ANGRAU admission Notification, they must score 50% marks or an OGPA of 5.50 / 10.00 or 2.50 / 4.00 in order to get admission into M.Sc. level courses. For SC/ST categories, candidates have to attain 40% marks in traditional system or OGPA of 5.00 / 10.00 or 2.00/4.00 in the exams. The candidates completing their graduation requirements during the year 2017-18 should submit course completion certificate issued by the Associate Dean of the college concerned.
- For Masters Degree, candidates should have minimum 50% marks in traditional system or OGPA of 7.50/10.00 OR 3.25/4.00. SC/ST candidates with a pass in traditional system or OGPA of 7.00/10.00 or 3.00/4.00 are eligible.
- In order to get ANGRAU admission, candidates must meet the age criteria according to the norms of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- The upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-07-2017.
Candidates who are belong to the researved category, they will get the relaxation of the seats according to the norms of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University.
- SC, ST& BC: 15%, 6%, and 29%
- Differently abled candidates: 3% seats
M.Sc. (Ag.) / M.Sc. (Home Science) / M.Tech (Ag Engg): Candidates will be selected on the basis of the previous academic record at Under Graduate level and performance in entrance test with weightage ratio of 30:70.
M.B.A Agri-Business Management: Candidates will be shortlisted according to the performance in a written test, Group Discussion & interview. The written test is designed to evaluate Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability and Test of Reasoning, General English / Language Skills, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
No. Of Seats:
Number of Seats in PhD Courses for the Academic Year 2017-18
- Students need to pay requisite amount of fee as an application fees.
- Payment can be done either through online/offline mode as per decision of university.
- Offline payment can be done in the form of challan and online payment can be done using net banking/ credit/debit card.
Fees Structure IN ANGRAU University:
The following fees are payable by the candidates selected for admission into M.Sc. & Ph.D. level courses for the Academic Year 2017-18
Get ANGRAU MSc Notification>> Download PDF
Get ANGRAU PhD Notification>> Download PDF
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
How to apply for ANGRAU Admissions?
- Candidates need to visit to the official website of the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University that is www.angrau.ac.in
- Now move the cursor to the “Exam/Admission/ Results ” tab mentioned in the middle of the homepage and press on it.
- Now choose the “Notification for Admission to Post Graduate Courses for the Academic Year 2017-18” link from list of notification
- Read the whole details carefully and attentively.
- Fill Application Form with correct information in prescribed format.
- After that, attach or upload the important testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, envelope the application form with documents and super scribed with the Name of the course, you are applying and send it to the below mentioned address.
Fill Direct: ANGRAU MSc Application Form Download
Fill Direct: ANGRAU PhD Application Form Download
ANGRAU, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road,
Guntur – 522 509
|Last date for receipt of applications||12-06-2017|
|Tentative Date & Time of Counseling|
|M.Sc.(Ag.)||24-07-2017 at 10.00 A.M, Auditorium, RARS, Lam, Guntur.|
|M.Sc.(H.Sc.), MBA(ABM), M.Tech.(Agril.Engg.)||24-07-2017 at 3.00 P.M, Auditorium, RARS, Lam, Guntur.|
Date, Time and Venue of Entrance Tests: – Masters Degree Courses
Candidates who wish to gather more detailed information related to ANGRAU Admissions 2017 – 2018 they must go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On