Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is all set to start admissions for new batch of 2017. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University has released a notification regarding ANGRAU Admission. The university offers many UG /PG /Doctoral and Polytechnic courses for the students who desire to take admission and pursuing their higher studies in this reputed university.
Students who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria can easily grasp the opportunity and enhance their career by filling the ANGRAU Application forms after getting the complete information. Candidates who are applying for the ANGRAU Admissions 2017, need to follow the below specified procedure.
This Page Highlights:
To attain rest of the details regarding Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University Admission Notifications such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, application fee and process to apply etc you need to scroll down the page that is well tailored below by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Have a Look!!! State level Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University for the Selection of eligible students.
Under Graduate Programmes
- Sc. (Ag.)
- Tech. (Food Sci.)
- Sc. (CA & BM)
- H. Sc. Home Science Etc.
Post Graduate Programmes
- Extension Education
- Tech Ag. Engg. Etc.
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Home Science Etc.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
ANGRAU Eligibility Criteria:
|Under Graduate||10th and 12th or its equivalent|
|M.Sc.(Ag.)||B.Sc.(CABM) / B.Sc.(Ag.) of 4 years duration|
|M.Sc. Ag. Biotech.||B.Sc.(Ag.) / Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry of 4 years.|
|M.Sc.(Home Science) 1.Nutrition & Dietetics 2.Apparel &Textiles 3.Child Guidance & Family Counselling 4.Interior Design||B.H.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) with specialization in the related field accredited by ICAR. For admission into M.Sc.(Home Science) Interior Design candidates with Bachelor Degree in Interior Design approved by Indian Institute of Interior Design or B.H.Sc. in Resource Management and Consumer Sciences are also eligible.|
|5.Extension Education||B.H.Sc. / B.Sc.(Home Sci.) with any specialization|
|M.A.B.M.||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Sci.&Tech) / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc.(Ag.)/Hort./Sericulture/Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Food Sci. & Technology)||B.Tech.(Ag.Engg./Dairy)/B.V.Sc./B.Tech (Food Sci.&Tech) / or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) B.H.Sc. or B.Sc.(Ag.)/Hort./Sericulture/Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc.of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. Environmental Sci.& Technology||B.Tech. (Ag.Engg.)/B.V.Sc./ or B.Sc.(Home Sci.) or B.Tech Environmental Science & Technology / Environmental Studies or B.Sc.(Ag.) /Hort. / Sericulture / Forestry or B.Sc.(CABM) or B.F.Sc. of 4 yrs.|
|M.Sc. (Ag.) Water Management||B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc.(CABM) / B.Tech (Ag.) Engg. of 4 years duration|
|M.Tech Ag. Engg.||B.Tech (Ag. Engg.) of 4 years|
|Diploma in Agriculture||10th Standard|
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
- Candidates who want to take admission for the polytechnic courses in the University shall be between 15 years of age to 22 years as on 31st August of the year of admission.
- Contenders should be more than 17 years of age and less than 22 years as on 31st December of the year of admission is required for Under Graduation courses.
- Upper age limit is 40 years for both Master’s & Doctoral degree.
Reservation weightage for different categories:
BC – A
|b)||Scheduled Castes(SC)||15 %|
|e)||Physically Disabled||3 %|
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit basis.
- Selection of the deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their performance level in State level Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the selection panel of the Department of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The eligible candidates must need to attend personal counselling held as per the intimation/notification in the News papers determined by the rank’ obtained in EAMCET.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
- Students need to pay requisite amount of fee as an application fees.
- Payment can be done either through online/offline mode as per decision of university.
- Offline payment can be done in the form of challan and online payment can be done using net banking/ credit/debit card.
How to apply for ANGRAU Admissions?
- First of all, students need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.angrau.ac.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Admissions” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Indian Student” option.
- Read the whole details carefully and attentively.
- Now choose the appropriate link of applying.
- Fill Application Form with correct information in prescribed format.
- After that, attach or upload the important testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form through proper channel.
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
Last date of Applying: Till the end of the June 2017
Candidates who wish to gather more detailed information related to ANGRAU Admissions 2017 they must go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|