Anna University Admission
Finally Anna University Admission is open!!! Get all details about Anna University Application form from here. So, candidates who are willing to appear in TANCET to get admission in UG/PG programs they have to submit TN Common Application Form till the last date that is 06.08.2017. Collect all details about Anna University Admission 2017 such as eligibility criteria for filling TN Online Application form, admission fee details etc.
Highlights of this page:
It is one of the renowned universities in terms of excellence educational centers, good standards in teaching and research. Every year, it conducts TANCET Exam in which huge candidates apply by filling Tamil Nadu Online Application form. To know more about Anna University Admission 2018, you may have a glance on below information well prescribed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Anna University Admission
|Type of course||Educational qualification|
|B.E, B.Tech, .Arch Admission||Applicant may have passed 12th from well known Board.|
|P.G Programmes (M.E., M.Tech)||You must have possessed B.E. / B.Tech from a well known university with good academic records.|
|Only candidates with both B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant subject are eligible for faculty position in Engineering and Technology as per AICTE Norms.|
Applying personals that have passed all the subjects in the recognised Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent field and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying degree examination as per AICTE norms can apply.
Further, the candidates shall possess:
- T A N C E T 2017 mark
- GATE 2015 / 2016 / 2017 qualified score in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology
- GATE 2015 / 2016 / 2017 qualified score in Engineering Science (X E) and Life Science (X L) papers along with T A N C E T 2017 mark.
Anna University Admission Fee:
- Applicants are required to submit the Anna University Application Form with below prescribed fees.
- Aspirants applying for more than one category has to pay for each additional category
Check Now: Anna University Fee Structure
Those who qualified GATE under GATE ( Engg / Technology) (or) (Engineering Science- X E / Life Science- X L) category (other than those deputed / sponsored) shall be eligible for stipend funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt of India.
Assortment Process for Anna University Admission:
GATE (Engineering / Technology):
- The merit list will be prepared based on GATE 2015 / 2016 /2017 SCORE in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology.
- Aspirants who have secured qualifying marks in GATE 2015 / 2016 / 2017 in Engineering Sciences ( X E ) and Life Sciences ( X L ) papers, should have also appeared for TANCET – 2017 (Overall mark is calculated by considering appropriate GATE 2015 / 2016 / 2017 score and TANCET 2017 score in the ratio 70:30).
TANCET( Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test):
The merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in TANCET 2017.
Inter-se-merit: In case of more than one candidate had obtained the same marks in TANCET –2017, the candidate having higher average percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying degree examination will be placed in higher rank in the merit list.
Check These Related Links:
Allocation Of Seats:
Seats shall be allocated following the Rule of Reservation of the Govt of Tamil Nadu as given here.
|Rule of Reservation|
|Open Competition ( O C )||31.0|
|Backward Class ( B C )||26.5|
|Backward Class – Muslim( B C M )||3.5|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities( MBC & DNC )||20.0|
|Scheduled Caste ( S C )||15.0|
|Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiyars ( S C A )||3.0|
|Scheduled Tribes ( S T )||1.0|
Get PDF: Anna University Admission
Steps to fill Anna University Application form:
- At first step, aspirants need to visit official website of university that is www.annauniv.edu
- At home page, move your cursor to left side under “TANCA 2017” link.
- Read out guidelines to fill online application form.
- Choose “ADVERTISEMENT” link to read out detailed Anna University Notification.
- Hit on “ELIGIBILITY” link to ensure your eligibility prior taking admissions.
- After that, press on “TANCET” link for getting successfully registered.
- At new page, read out important note.
- Press on “Proceed” button.
- Login with E-Mail Id and password.
- Press on “Login” button.
- After that, you may download TN Online Application form.
- Candidates need to fill their Application Form as per requirements.
- Upload soft copies of passport size photo (.jpg/.jpeg) and other necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Hit on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
- Note down the application number shown after successful submission of application for future need.
- Applicants are required to send filled in application through proper channel with necessary documents enclosed to one of the following addresses based on the choice of college.
|College opted for||Send Application to|
|University Departments of Anna University, Chennai – 25||The Director (Admissions), Anna University, Chennai – 25|
|Government Engineering Colleges||The Principal, Governement College of Technology, Thadagam Road, Coimbatore 641 013|
|Government Aided Engineering College||The Principals of Colleges Concerned|
Last date for Online Registration: 06.08.2017
To grab more details about Anna University Admission 2017–2018, you may visit its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Control+D to get more information about Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Anna University Hall Ticket||Anna University Internal Marks|
|Anna University Time Table||Anna University Results|
|ANNA University DE Admission||Anna University Colleges List|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Top Universities In India|