Anna University Admission 2019
Anna University is going to release a notification for Anna University Admission 2019 for the BE/B.Arch/B.Tech& MCA courses. Candidates interested to apply for the admission in Anna University can check all the details here.
Candidates are hereby informed that before filling the Anna University Admission Form 2019 must check the eligibility criteria. On this page we have provided all the related information of Anna University Admission, you need to go through it.
Anna University Admission Details:
Candidates who wish to apply for Anna University Admission 2019 have to fill online application form which will be available on the official website that is www.aurcc.ac.in. Candidates must fill the Anna University application form and submit it before the last date.
To know more about Anna University Admission 2019, candidates are required to read the complete page which is well equipped by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Anna University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University 2019 Admission:
- Qualification For M.Sc degree program:
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|BE||Pass at 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with PCM as compulsory subjects||TNEA counselling on the basis of marks in 10+2|
|B.Tech||Pass at 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with PCM as compulsory subjects||TNEA counselling on the basis of marks in 10+2|
|B.Arch.||Pass at 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with PCM as compulsory subjects||NATA score|
|MCA||Admission is based on score obtained in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test||TANCET Score|
- Qualification For M.Phil degree program:
Candidates must have done Master’s Degree in the related stream with 10+2+3+2 year’s pattern. Those who are appearing for final semester/year examination may also apply for admission in Anna University.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Anna University Affiliated Colleges List:
- Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering, Chennai
- Agni College of Technology, Chennai
- Aksheyaa College of Engineering, Maduranthagam
- Asan Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Chengalpattu
- C. College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi
- Anna University Tiruchirappali, Ariyalur Campus
- Anna University Tiruchirappali, Panruti Campus
- Anna University Tiruchirappali, Ramanathapuram Campus
- Anna University Tiruchirappali, Thirukkuvalai Campus
- Anna University Tiruchirappalli, Dindigul Campus
- Anna University Tiruchirappalli, Pattukkottai Campus
Application Fee for Anna University Admission:
- Candidates have to attach the demand draft of the application fee of Rs. 700/- along with the submission of application form.
- 350/- for candidates from SC/ ST/ SCA category from Tamil Nadu
Anna University Admission process:
Anna University is going to conduct the entrance exam for admission in the M.Phil and M.Sc Programmes. After commencement of entrance exam, university will conduct the admission counseling.
Those who will qualify the exam, will be invited to take part in the admission counseling. Candidates have to deposit the Rs. 5000/- to take part in Anna University admission counseling 2019.
Check Here Details On: Anna University Counselling
How to fill Anna University Online Application Form 2019?
Step1: First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is www.annauniv.edu
Step2: On the home page, hit the “M.Sc. (2 yrs) / M.Phil Admissions 2019” link
Step3: After that a new page will be open in front of you, now you have to choose the course according to your preference
Step4: Fill the Anna University M.Sc. Application Form or Anna University M.Phil Application Form in prescribed format
Step5: Upload the photograph and signature with it and then press on submit button
Step6: Take the print out of filled –in application form and submit it to below mentioned address with required enclosures and a DD of Rs. 700/- for the general category (Rs. 350/- for candidates from SC/ ST/ SCA category from Tamil Nadu) by post or in person.
Read Out: Importance Of Education In Our Life
The Director, Centre for Admissions,
Chennai – 600025”
List of documents require to be enclosed with application form:
- 10th class mark Sheet
- 12th standard mark Sheet
- Mark lists of UG Programme (all the semesters)
- University Examination Hall Ticket
- UG Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
- Copy of Permanent Community Certificate issued by the authorized authority for BCM / BC / MBC / SCA / SC / ST candidates
- Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
Anna University Admission 2019 important dates:
|Submission of application form will commence from||April 2019|
|Deadline for the submission of application form||First week of May 2019|
|Entrance examination will be held on||Last week of May 2019|
|Closing date for Spot Registration at Chennai centre||Last week of June 2019|
To get more information about Anna University Admission 2019, you need to visit the official link. Dear candidates stay connected with this page for getting more interesting facts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ANNA University Distance Education Admission||Anna University Fee Structure|
|Anna University Previous Year Question Paper||Anna University Time Table|
|Anna University Syllabus||Anna University Internal Marks|
|Anna University Hall Ticket||Anna University Results|