Anna University Recruitment
Anna University has professed a job advertisement regarding Anna University Recruitment. University intends to hire dynamic and eligible job seekers for filling up various Associate, JRF and Project Asst positions. For this concern applications are invited from aspirants who aspire to empanel the university. Appliers are informed that they need to rush for interview, after sending filled application form for applying against Anna University Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Job hunters may grab this latest career opportunity for various positions by forwarding their duly filled applications and thereafter attending the interview which is scheduled to be held on the date and venue that is customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Anna University Recruitment
|Name of University||Anna University|
|Last date of receipt of Application||30-03-2017|
|Date of interview||10-04-2017|
Educational Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Emoluments|
|Research Associate (RA‐III)||Ph.D in Technology / Pharmacy with specialization in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis / Pharmacology with first class M. Pharm / M.Tech / Ph.D in life sciences with first class PG degree with relevant research experience or its equivalent .||Rs.40, 000/- p.m. with 20% HRA|
|Junior Research Fellow||M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Analysis / Pharmacy Practice / Pharmacology with first class/ M.Tech in Pharmaceutical Technology / Dairy Technology / Food Technology / Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology / Nanotechnology with first class.||Rs.25, 000/- p.m. with 20% HRA|
|Project Assistant||First class degree in PG in any branch of Engg / Tech / Science from recognized University or its equivalent.||Rs.16, 000/‐ p.m.|
Age Criteria for Anna University Jobs:
Age of the applying candidates should be as per the directives of University.
Mode of Selection:
- Initially candidates will be selected based on their qualification and experience and then shortlisted candidates will be called for interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of Anna University.
- Candidates selected for JRF and PA posts may register for their Ph.D.
- No TA / DA are admissible for attending the interview.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to Apply at Anna University Recruitment?
- Willing candidates may apply for the above advertised posts by visiting the official portal of the university that is www.annauniv.edu for obtaining the format of application form.
- Then go for ‘events’ section available on the home page and hit the “Recruitment of Project Staff – Dept. of Pharmaceutical Technology – BIT” link from the list.
- Selection of the above stated link will open the desired notification containing the application form attached below.
- Read the complete details regarding the applied post and download the application form and fill it completely in proper manner as asked.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application (hard copy either by registered / speed post /courier) along with necessary enclosures (Attested copies of certificates) in the prescribed format at below given address before the last date.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email. Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
Anna University Recruitment: Official Notification
Department Of Pharmaceutical Technology Centre for Excellence In Nanobio Translational Research (Autonomous),
Anna University – Bharathidasan Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli,
Tamil Nadu, PIN ‐ 620024
Check More: Jobs in Tamilnadu
- Last Date of receipt of Application: 30-03-2017
- Date of interview: 10-04-2017
Note: Candidates can check Official Notification for more detail regarding Anna University Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|