Anna University Recruitment
University of Anna has recently depicted an online vacancy advertisement entitled as Anna University Recruitment. Job seekers who want to enhance their career can apply for Anna University Recruitment 2017 for filling up vacant positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) using offline mode.
Highlights Of This Page
Candidates are required to submit application form till the last date that is 19-01-2017, for Anna University Vacancy. Short listed candidates will be called for the interview. To collect complete details related to Anna University Recruitment Advertisement, you need to read this web page very carefully.
Anna University Recruitment
|Name of University||University of Anna|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Last date of receipt of Application||19-01-2017|
Anna University Vacancies Details:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Willing job seekers must possess First class in M.E/M.Tech.Biotechnology (or) First class in Sc Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Zoology/ Life Sciences
- Preference will be given to those aspirants who have qualified with NET/GATE/ ICMR/DBT/UGC-CSIR.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age:
Aspirants must not be more than 30 years in age. The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Anna University Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Salary Structure for Anna University Jobs:
- Candidates who will be recruited successfully will be getting the consolidated amount of Rs. Rs.25, 000/-pm+ HRA (20%) from the concerned department of reputed University of Anna.
- In the case of other candidate who has not qualified with NET or above mentioned National level examinations, the designation shall be Research Assistant and the emolument shall be Rs. 28,755/- per month
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
- The selection panel of this well known university conducts Interview after that screening of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidates only through e-mail.
- No TA/DA will be paid to appliers for attending the interview.
- Candidates recruited for JRF/RA can register for pursuing Ph.D. programme in Anna University, Chennai.
How to Apply?
- To apply for stated positions, candidates are required to visit the official portal of the university that is www.annauniv.edu.
- Follow ‘events’ section available on the home page and hit on “View More” link.
- After that press on “Recruitment of JRF – Dept. of Biotechnology – BIT” link from the list.
- After hitting above stated link, you need to read complete details in correct manner.
- After reading relevant information, download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill it with complete details in proper manner as asked.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ certificates along with application form.
- Now send it by post to the postal address as stated below on or before 19-01-2017.
Dr. P. Rajaguru
Department of Biotechnology
Anna University-BIT Campus
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Tamilnadu
Last Date of receipt of Application: 19-01-2017
Candidates can check Official Notification available above on this page for getting more detail regarding Anna University Recruitment 2017. After reading complete details, If you have any query regarding information given above, please ask in comment box that is stated below. Our experts will try to solve your query as soon as they can.
You Might Be Interested In: