Anna University Recruitment
A newest career Notification has been disclosed as Anna University Recruitment. University invites applications from capable job searchers for various posts of Project Fellow in the project entitled as ‘Hydrothermal synthesis of biopolymer supported inorganic nanomaterials/ composites for nitrate and phosphate removal from water’. Applicants, who are interested to apply for these jobs openings, may send their applications by 14th March 2016. Appliers may keep visiting this page regularly to acquire other information about Anna University Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Post||Project Fellow|
|Closing Date||14th March 2016|
Applicants may attain more information about Anna University jobs such as project name, qualification requirement, salary detail, applying process and selection process etc through this page that is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Anna University Recruitment
Appliers should have completed M. Sc. Degree in Chemistry and first Class GATE/NET Qualified Candidates preferred.
Aspirants who are going to apply for Anna University vacancies they must meet age criteria of this recruitment. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates shall be as per university rules and regulations.
Selected contenders will obtain remunerations of Rs. 16,000/- p.m. for GATE/NET Qualified Candidates (Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for Non-GATE/Non-NET Candidates) Terms and conditions will be as per UGC Guidelines.
Selection of contenders will be based on their qualification and experience and then shortlisted applicants on the basis of their applications will be called for interview which will be conducted by selection panel of institute.
How to Apply?
- Applicants interested to apply for above advertised posts by visiting official website that is www.annauniv.edu
- Then you have to follow ‘Events’ section available on the home page and hit on “Recruitment of JRF/Project Fellow-Dept of Physics-UCE-Arni” link from the list.
- Selection of the above stated link will open instructions.
- After reading all instructions carefully contenders are required to prepare an application on A4 size plain paper.
- Aspirants have to mention their complete details such as name, qualification, age, experience and many other required details.
- After that candidates have to attach Xerox copies of all relevant testimonials along with it.
- Duly maintained application in all manners should be sent to the address given below.
Dr. N. Viswanathan,
Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator,
Department of Chemistry, AU
Last Date To Send Application: 14th March 2016
Appliers who want to apply they can attain other information regarding Anna University Recruitment 2016 by checking this Official Notification. Aspirants may subscribe our free email service or bookmark this page to attain updated information about Anna University recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On