Anna University TNEA Counselling
2nd Seat Allotment Result has been declared for Anna University TNEA Counselling 2018 on the official website of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2018 that is www.tnea.ac.in today.
Candidates can check their second allotment final result by entering their user id, password and captcha code. Along with the TNEA Counselling 2018 Second Round Result, the authority has also released TNEA Counselling Schedule and has also opened the website to lock seats for third round of allotment.
Anna University TNEA Counselling Status: Schedule, Dates
|Name of Admission Process||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions|
|Conducting Institute||Anna University|
|Purpose||Admission to B.E./B.Tech and B.E. (Sandwich) programmes at participating universities.|
|Number of Participating Institutes||563|
|Admission Process||Admission will be based on marks obtained in qualifying exam. No separate entrance exam will be conducted by Anna University.|
|Anna University TNEA Counselling Fee||Rs. 5000 (Rs. 1000 in case of ST/SC/SCA candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu)*|
|Reservation of Seats||According to regulations defined by Govenment of Tamil Nadu|
|Anna University TNEA Counselling Procedure||In-person single window counselling conducted in offline mode.|
|Available Seats||1.5 Lakh (Approximate)|
Want to Know? Counselling Tips & Techniques
According to Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Notification, candidates have to download the call letter of Anna University TNEA Counselling 2018 firstly. Afterwards they must go for the payment of the required fee.
At last selected contenders have to go for seat allotment procedure. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has presented more details of Anna University TNEA Counselling 2018-19 on this page, so please have a look!!
Anna University TNEA Counselling
Second Allotment Result And Third Round Of Allotment
Anna University’s Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2018 second allotment final result has been released today on the official website. Candidates who have registered in the TNEA 2018 counselling process can check the official website that is tnea.ac.in to check their result.
Second allotment round is for candidates whose aggregate marks are below 175 but above 150. The TNEA has also opened the website for third round of allotment for students whose aggregate marks are above 125 but below 150.
Eligible candidates can log in the TNEA website and lock their choices. The last date to lock the choices for third round is 06-08-2018 until 5:00 pm.
Download Here>>Second Allotment Result
Fill Choices Here for>>Third Round of Allotment
TNEA Participating Institutes 2018:
- College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
Check Rank Wise List: Anna University Colleges List
Anna University TNEA Counselling Procedure
Candidates appearing in TNEA Anna University Counseling 2018 are required to follow below mentioned hassle free steps in appropriate manner.
Step1: Anna University TNEA Counselling Call Letter 2018:
- After the declaration of the rank list, call letter for counseling will be issued to the candidates.
- Candidates are informed that date, venue and timings of the TNEA Counseling 2018 will be mentioned on call letter.
- Only candidate’s secured marks as per the TNEA Rank list 2018 will be able to download the call letter.
Step2: TNEA 2018 Anna University Counselling:
- TNEA counsellingwill be conducted on offline mode and in single window counselling session.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling in person or authorized their parents or guardians to attend it in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Check Out: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Step3: Payment of the TNEA Counselling Fee 2018:
- Selected candidates for the counseling section are required to make the payment of Rs. 5000.
- Candidates belonging to the ST/SC/SCA categories and residing in Tamil Nadu need to pay fee of Rs. 1000.
- After the payment of the fee, contenders will get a bank receipt or challan containing their rank along with details of the counselling session etc.
Step4: TNEA Documents Verification 2018:
|1||Photocopy of class X Mark Sheet|
|2||Photocopy of HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet*|
|3||Photocopy of Transfer Certificate*|
|4||Photocopy of Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or|
electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
|5||Photocopy of HSC Hall Ticket|
|6||Photocopy of Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable|
|7||Photocopy of First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable|
|8||Photocopy of Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable|
|9||Special Reservation Form(s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate(s) – If applicable.|
Check Out: List of Documents Required For Counseling
Step5: TNEA Seat Allotment 2018:
- After the completion of the documents verification, candidates have to select available seats.
- Candidates are required to have at least 5-10 choices college wise or branch wise and they have to make three choices.
- Then you need to verify the course and the college printed on the respective allotment order.
- Finally you need to go for the admission according to the allotment order.
Reservation of Seats TNEA 2018:
|Category||Percentage of seats reserved|
|Open Competition (OC)||31|
|Backward Class (BC)||26|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5|
|Most Backward Class &Denotified Communities (MBC & DNC||20|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3|
Check Out in Detail: Anna University Fee Structure
TNEA 2018 seat allocation for other state candidates:
|University/Institute||Region||Number of Seats|
|Anna University, Chennai-25||Northern||9||2|
Single Window Counselling Process
On the day of Anna University TNEA Counselling, the following process is followed which involves:
- Firstly, candidates will need to pay the fee at the bank.
- Secondly, candidates will have to appear for a briefing session.
- Thirdly, verification of certificates submitted by the candidates will take place.
- Fourthly, candidates will be asked to fill their preferences during seat allotment.
- Fifthly, the seat allotment order is issued to candidates.
Check Here: Counselling Schedule
Important Dates of Anna University TNEA Counselling:
|Start of Online Registration||May 3, 2018|
|Deadline for completing Online Registration||May 30, 2018|
|Last date to submit filled-in Online Applications||First week of June, 2018|
|Assigning of Random Number||Third week of June, 2018|
|Declaration of Rank List||Fourth week of June, 2018|
|Anna University TNEA Counselling starts||Last week of June, 2018|
Note: Contenders can grab more details regarding Anna University TNEA Counselling 2018 by going through the Official Website of the organization also. Apart from it, contenders will be updated with latest news related to TNEA Counselling 2018 and other by connecting with our portal also.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Anna University Time Table||Anna University Results|
|TNEA Application Form||Anna University Admission|
|Anna University Internal Marks||Anna University Syllabus|
|Anna University Previous Paper||ANNA University DE Admission|