Annamalai University Fees Structure Details: Annamalai University Fees Structure Details are shown to all viewers of this page in order to find their desire search. Now you will get entire information of various courses fee details whether regular/distance courses. Fee will be paid only in account office of the university, no where else pay even a single rupee to any one. Parents and students must ensure the following points before pay the fee for a course-
- Get the official printed receipt of the fee.
- Tuition fee will pay in form of DD in favour of The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University.
- Students can pay fee in three instalments that is one will be at the time of admission and remaining in two easy instalments.
- Don’t any cash.
- University will not take any cash payment/transaction responsibility.
- Students must write back of the Demand Draft their Application Number/Enrolment Number, Name and the course name.
For M.B.A fee structure:
|Year||1st semester||2nd Semester|
How to Pay the Fee?
The fees will be paid according to given information in prospectus of Annamalai University. So dear students you are requested to read the prospectus carefully to know more about fee details and mode of payment. Cash, Cheques, Pay Orders, Postal Orders and Money Orders will not be accepted under any circumstances. All courses fee will be pay as Demand Draft. To get more knowledge of Annamalai University Fees Structure Details Payment, Challan Form & Last Date, go to the official website of Annamalai University which is www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details about M.B.A fee structure visit site
Official link to see Annamalai University Fees Structure Details