ANSYS India Careers
ANSYS, the International front-runner in engineering simulation and known to be the most innovative establishments delivering perfect and better products to the world. This time the company has announced ANSYS India Careers openings. Those aspirants who are looking for Latest Jobs In India now they can apply for ANSYS India jobs through Online Registration Link on or before the closing date.
By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Join our nearly 3000 professionals around the world in making a difference in the world of engineering simulation and product development. To get more details about ANSYS India Careers 2018 must read complete details provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ANSYS India Careers
- Application Engineer II
- Manager – IT Services – IN
- Senior Consulting Engineer
- Senior Sales Analyst
- Software Developer I
Application Engineer II
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, aerospace engineering or other technical discipline.
|Minimum 3 years of experience in an engineering software environment.|
Manager – IT Services – IN
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar.|
|Minimum 10 years IT Help Desk/Service Desk experience.|
|Minimum 3 years of experience management or team lead experience leading an L1 IT Help Desk team, assigning work, setting priorities, and achieving results|
|Minimum 3 years of experience with Service Now|
Senior Consulting Engineer
|Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline|
|A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a role as a Technical Services Engineer at ANSYS or in a similar organization’s customer support, consulting services or related customer-facing activities, including post-BS academic experience|
|A minimum of 4 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software|
Senior Sales Analyst
|Experience designing and building complex models|
|Experience analyzing sales coverage models, quota setting and territory alignment|
Software Developer I
|Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field|
|Experience in C++ and object-oriented software concepts|
Find Out More: Engineering Jobs
Skills Required for Recruitment:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships
- Creates and maintains account plans
- Develops relationships with clients
- Analyze technical needs
- Participate in internal corporate initiatives
- Ensure smooth operation of annual performance review
- Make joint customer visits
- Provide accurate and timely forecast
- Build a culture of Customer Excellence
- Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities
Aspirants, who will be selected for ANSYS jobs openings, will get attractive salary package. In addition employee will also get allowance according to norms of organization/company.
Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- Written Test
- Personnel interview
- No objection against ANSYS Job will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
How to Apply for ANSYS India Jobs?
- First of all candidates need to visit to official website i.e. ansys.com
- Go to the career tab is visible on the top of page.
- Now there you will get the option “search for job”
- Now, select the location as per your suitability regarding the post.
- This will open the new page having suitable job description regarding the post you are applying for.
- Thereafter must the job description carefully and proceed further.
- Please fill registration form in a proper manner and Upload latest updated resume and submit it.
- Finally after filling Online Application Form get print out of it for future need.
Last date to Apply – In the Month of June 2018
We tried to provide you all the latest information about ANSYS India Careers 2018. Candidate scan get more detail about the same by going through official website. We are available 24*7 for your help! Freely communicate with us for any kind of doubts. We will try to solve your as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|