Check complete Aakash ANTHE Syllabus from here!! Aakash institute is going to conduct the Aakash National Talent Hunt Scholarship Examination for Class 8th, 9th, 10th. Those students who study in Aakash institute must get prepared with ANTHE Syllabus 2018. Candidates can also download the Aakash ANTHE Syllabus PDF and exam pattern via online mode and start preparation accordingly. Students, Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2018 will help you to know which topics have to be prepared for exam.
ANTHE is a scholarship examination which will be conducted for the students who want to study in Institute for the better preparation of engineering and medical entrance Examination. To get more information about Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2018, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants, if you are going to appear for ANTHE examination let’s start your preparation with the help of below given Aakash ANTHE 2018 Syllabus have a look…
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 8th
- Physics: Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Synthetic Fibers and Plastics, Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms: Friend and Foe, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell- Structure and Functions
- Mathematics: Squares and Square Roots, Exponents, Quadrilaterals, Percentage, Linear Equations in One Variable, Cubes and Cube Roots, Data Handling
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning: Number and Alphabet Test, Series, Classification, Analogy, Direction Test, Coding and Decoding, Problems based on Figures.
Check Below Given Articles, To Prepare Well For Above Related Subjects:
|Physics Online Test||Chemistry Questions And Answers|
|Biology Questions And Answers||How to Prepare for Maths|
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 9th
- Physics: Motion, Force, and Laws of Motion, Gravitation (Excluding Floatation)
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Biology: Cell: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Factorization of Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Congruency of Triangles, Heron’s Formula
- Mental Ability: General Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, Problems based on Figures
ANTHE Syllabus for Class 10th
- Physics: Class 9 – Gravitation (Floatation only), Work and Energy, Sound Class 10 – Light-Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemistry: Class 9– Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom Class 10 – Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals
- Biology: Class 10– Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants
- Mathematics: Class 9 & 10– Real Numbers, Polynomials, Triangles, Class 9– Mensuration, Circles; Quadrilaterals Class 10– Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, General Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation.
Download PDF: ANTHE Syllabus PDF
Aakash ANTHE Exam Pattern
ANTHE Exam Pattern for class 8, 9 & 10 is given below!!! Those who are going to participate can check no. of question, duration or marks
- Total Number of Questions: There will total 90 Questions
- Duration: Exam must be completed in 2 hours
- Total Marks: 360 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer 4 marks will be allotted and
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
|Total Questions||90 Questions|
Aakash ANTHE Exam Syllabus:
In order to select talented student, Aakash institute conducts the Aakash National Talent Hunt Scholarship Examination who wish to study in institute for the preparation of Engineering and medical Entrance Examination. Those individuals who want to apex their career in Engineering and Medical stream have applied for ANTHE exam. Aakash National Talent Hunt Scholarship Exam is conducted to provide coaching to eligible candidates at reasonable fees.
Students who are going to appear in the Aakash ANTHE exam then must refer Aakash ANTHE Exam Syllabus 2018. Also go through ANTHE 2018 Exam Pattern, to know about the exam details such as marks, duration of exam, no. of question or more so that you can prepare accordingly. Students can get complete ANTHE Syllabus directly through this page or download it through online mode.
Grounding Tips for ANTHE:
- First of all, you all must be aware about the complete syllabus and exam pattern
- Then calculate each and every topic worth wise and make strategy to prepare the exam as per the worth of topics that means you must give more preference to worthy topics to score higher
- Maintain you speed to complete the exam on time and attend mock test for effective preparation
- Refer best preparation books.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
To get more information about Aakash ANTHE Syllabus 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. If you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ANTHE Answer Key||Aakash Institute Scholarship Test|
|ANTHE Result||ANTHE Admit Card|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|