Australian National University provides ANU Scholarship to successful overseas candidates who have attained at an excellent level in their final years of schooling before applying for tertiary studies. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship till Last Week of June 2019. More details about ANU International Scholarship Selection Process are given below.
ANU International University Scholarship 2019 Details:
- Name of University: Australian National University
- Type of Form: Online
- Opening Date to Fill Form: May 2019
- ANU Scholarship Last Date to Apply: Last Week of June 2019
- Official Website: www.anu.edu.au
What is ANU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria?
- Applying candidates must be
- An international student;
- A citizen of India, with most recent study completed in India prior to commencing their ANU program;
- Enrolled in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program, or postgraduate coursework degree program, at the ANU;
- Achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree; and
- Applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the ANU by the date advertised on the University website.
Get Best Answer: How to Get Scholarship
What is Australian National University Scholarship Amount?
Shortlisted applicants for ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarships will be paid $10,000 per annum in 2 installments.
What is ANU Scholarship Scheme Benefits?
Aspirants, who will get ANU Fellowship, will avail the following benefits as listed below:
- The duration of the award is one semester and award will be paid in two installments.
- The 1st installment paid to the student upon enrolment in their first semester of the program.
- The 2nd installment will be paid after census date of the first semester of the program.
- The receiver is responsible for making payment of all tuition fees by the prescribed date as set out by the University each session.
- Receivers of this award are responsible for the costs of books, study materials, accommodation and all other costs of study.
|Semester||PG Scheme||UG Scheme|
Know Here: Scholarship Benefits
What is ANU Scholarship Selection Process?
Candidate’ classification will be made on the basis of academic merit and other factors such as your personal statement in the application may also be taken into account.
How To Fill ANU Scholarship Online Application Form?
- Applicants are required to visit official website of Australian National University which is www.anu.edu.au.
- When you reach at official web portal, you need to hit the “Current Students>>Scholarships” tab from menu bar.
- A new page will open on your screen with various link of ANU Scholarship, you need to select appropriate link of fellowship.
- Read entire details about Australian National University Scholarships and hit “Apply Now” tab.
- Fill ANU Scholarship Online Form with all required information and press “Next” button.
- And fill entire details very carefully and submit filled online form before the deadline.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled ANU Scholarship Application Form and keep it safe for future need.
Press Here For: ANU Scholarship Official Link
- Only applicants that have accepted an offer of admission to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at ANU in 2019 will be considered for this scheme.
- Applicants that do not provide a valid ANU ID number will not be considered.
- Dependents or a spouse of staff of diplomatic or consular missions enrolling in a postgraduate degree are eligible
- However dependents or a spouse of staff of diplomatic or consular missions enrolling in an undergraduate degree will not be considered.
Check Here: List Of Scholarships
ANU 2019 Scholarship Details:
Students, who wish to get ANU Scheme For Abroad Studies, can find the complete details about ANU International Scheme from here. The main motive of ANU Canberra India Scholarship is to provide support for living costs to successful aspirants, who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies.
The award of this fellowship has been offered by Australian National University (ANU) and Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Government. Candidates, who are seeking ANU Scaheme and have required eligibility criteria, they must avail the benefits of it and apply before End of June 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Higher Education||How to Apply Scholarship|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|