AP DEECET Notification
AP DEECET Notification has been released on 03.04.2019 !! AP DEECET Online Application Process for the candidates meeting the required eligibility has been started and will continue till the last date which is 22.04.2019. For acquiring more details regarding AP DEECET Notification 2019, you must go through this page.
AP DEECET Notification Dates
|AP DEECET Payment Start Date||03.04.2019|
|AP DEECET Fee Payment End Date||21.04.2019|
|AP DEECET Application Start Date||04.04.2019|
|AP DEECET Application End Date||22.04.2019|
|Generation of Hall tickets||06.05.2019 to 09.05.2019|
|Issue of Hall tickets through online||10.05.2019|
|AP DEECET Exam Date||15.05.2019 & 16.05.2019|
|Date of announcement of results and ranks||18.05.2019|
|Handing over of list of colleges|
granted affiliation for that
particular year by SCERT
|First phase of Counseling||25.05.2019 to 10.06.2019|
|Second phase of Counseling||20.06.2019 to 25.06.2019|
|Special Counseling||28.06.2019 & 29.06.2019|
|First Instruction day||01.07.2019|
AP DEECET Notification 2019
AP DEECET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2019 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
- The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2018-19 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
- The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2019 for both A & B category seats.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2019.There is no Upper age limit.
AP DEECET Related Links
AP DEECET Seats Availability
- Mathematics – 25% of seats
- Physical Science – 25% of seats
- Biological Science – 25% of seats
- Social Studies – 25% of seats
AP DEECET Fee Structure 2019
The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs. 500/-. Candidates shall pay the fee through Payment Gateway from 03.04.2019 to 21.04.2019 and submit online application at the DEECET website from 04.04.2019 to 22.04.2019 as given in AP DEECET Notification.
Way To Fill AP DEECET Application Form
- Desirous candidates are first of all required to fill AP DEECET Online Application Form by downloading it through official website that is apdeecet.apcfss.in
- Now, hit on “Notification” link visible from the homepage and read AP DEECET Notification carefully.
- Go through AP DEECET 2019 Notification completely and ensure your eligibility for the getting admittance.
- After this fill AP DEECET Application Form with all mandatory details through online mode.
- After filling the form, you need to upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with application.
- Make payment of application fee through payment Gateway.
- Check form at once and press on “Upload” link after completion of form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of AP DIET Application form and keep it safe for future reference.
AP DEECET 2019 Notification Links
|APDEECET Notification Download||Check Here|
|AP DEECET Information Bulletin||Check Here|
|AP DEECET Online Payment of Fee||Check Here|
|AP DEECET Submission of Application||Check Here|
|AP DEECET Official Site||Check Here|
AP DEECET Admission Procedure
All the seats in the Government Institutions / DIETs and 80% of the seats belongs to category ‘A’ shall be filled by the Convener DEECET-2019 and the 20% of the seats which are belongs to Category ‘B’ shall be filled by the respective institutions subject to scrutiny by the Convener, DEECET-2019 according to the AP DEECET Notification.
AP DEECET (DIETCET) 2019 Exam Pattern
- The AP DEECET 2019 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
- The AP DIET CET Exam will be conducted in 100 Objective type multiple choice questions.
- There is two parts , Part- 1 for common to all & Part-2 for their subject optional
- All questions carrying equal marks and no negative marks for wrong answers.
- Exam will be conducted in 1 hour duration.
PART-A: 60 Marks (Common to All the Candidates):
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Opted Language ( Telugu /|
Tamil / Urdu / English)
PART-B: 40 Marks (Candidate need to choose any one of the Subject):
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
AP DEECET Admit Card
The organization will release admit card from 06.05.2019 to 09.05.2019. Individuals can visit the official website of the organization and download the hall ticket through online mode. Without call letter, no student will be able to attend the exam.
AP DEECET 2019 Result
After the exam, the organization will declare result on 18.05.2019. Those contenders who will be able to crack the Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test will go through counselling process.
Students can visit the Official Link and they will get the further information about AP DEECET Notification 2019. If you want to ask something then you may write it in the given below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|