AP DEECET Notification has been released by Government of Andhra Pradesh. Online applications for DEECET 2016 are invited from candidates who want to take admission to two years Diploma Course in Elementary Education. Candidates who want to get admission to Diploma Courses first they need to qualify the DEECET Exam.
DEECET Exam will be held on 15th May 2016. Candidates can apply against AP DEECET 2016 by submitting application form through online mode on or before the closing dates. Get complete details about AP DEECET Notification through this page written by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Exam||DEECET 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||20th April 2016|
- Aspirants must have passed or who appeared for the 10 + 2 during 2015-16 final examinations or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2016. There is no upper age limit.
Check Here- CET Syllabus Exam Pattern
Application Fee for AP DEECET Notification:
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) through payment Gateway.
Mode of Selection:
- Admission to Diploma Course in Elementary Education shall be based on the AP DEECET Exam which will be held on 15th May 2016.
- Entrance Exam shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state.
- Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination cente
Read This- Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Subject wise allotment of seats for admission into D.El.Ed Course:
- Mathematics – 25% of seats
- Physical Science – 25% of seats
- Biological Science – 25% of seats
- Social Studies – 25% of seats
Check This- How to Prepare Maths For Exams
Process to fill DEECET Online Application:
- Candidates are required to apply online by visiting official site of organization that is deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- Go to “Application Submission” tab and hit on “Submit Application” link.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with application.
- Make payment of application fee through payment Gateway.
- Check form at once and press on “Upload” link after completion of form.
- Last Date To Apply Online: 20th April 2016
- AP DEECET Exam Date: 15th May 2016
For more information about AP DEECET 2016 candidates may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|DIET CET Rank Card||DIET CET Notification|
|DIET CET Admit Card||Entrance Exam In India|
|How to Get in the Mood to Study||How To Develop Powerful Concentration|
|Ways to Keep Yourself Updated||Exercise to Improve Memory|