AP EAMCET Application Form
Candidates are hereby informed that AP EAMCET Application Form has been released. Candidates who are concerned to take admission in Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Courses, must Apply Online for AP EAMCET Notification Till 27th March.
AP EAMCET Exam 2019 Overview:
- Conducting Body: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- Admission For: Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Courses
- Opening Date to Fill Online Form: 26-02-2019 (Released)
- AP EAMCET Application Form Last Date: 27-03-2019
- Official Website: ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET Application Form
AP EAMCET Important Dates 2019:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Notification Will Release On||20-02-2019 (Released)|
|Starting of submission of AP EAMCET Registration||26-02-2019 (Started)|
|Last date to AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online||27-03-2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||04-04-2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||09-04-2019|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14-04-2019|
|Last date to submit Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Application Form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||19-04-2019|
|AP EAMCET Exam 2019 Hall Ticket Download From||16-04-2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date (Engineering )||20-04-2019, 21-04-2019, |
22-04-2019 & 23-04-2019
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||23-04-2019 & 24-04-2019|
|E & A (Both Stream)||22-04-2019 & 23-04-2019|
|Declaration of EAMCET Results AP||05-05-2019|
|AP EAMCET Rank Card Download 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 counselling dates||4th Week Of May 2019|
|Starting Date Of AP EAMCET Slot Booking 2019||1st Week Of June 2019|
Question: How to Fill AP EAMCET Online Application Form?
- Visit official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in for AP EAMCET Apply Online.
- After that you need to hit the “AP EAMCET-2019” tab.
- Select on Fee Payment Tab.
- After hitting on Fee Payment Tab, a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Fill in all the mandatory details given in the page.
- After filling the mandatory details hit on Initiate Payment button
- Make payment of fee against AP EAMCET Online Registration.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee will be displayed.
- Candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately.
- Hit on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill AP EAMCET Online Form immediately.
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, and mobile number
- Upload your Photograph & Signature
- Hit on Submit button
- Hit on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application form
AP EAMCET 2019 Links:
|AP EAMCET 2019 Notification||Download Here|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Important Dates||Press Here|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|AP EAMCET 2019 Correction Link||Hit Here|
Question: What is AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019?
Nationality: Candidate must be Indian Citizen or should be Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders or belongs to Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state.
Qualification: Contenders must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and biology / Math against AP EAMCET Admission Notification.
AP EAMCET Age Limit: Students should not below 16 years of age (For pharmacy and Science courses) and 17 years of age (For engineering courses).
Question: What is Application Fee?
The following examination fee will be paid through payment gateway, Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking take a look…
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450/-|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 450 /-|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 900 /-|
Question: What is AP EAMCET Admission Process?
- Admission in any of the courses will be based on their qualifying marks in AP EAMCET Entrance Exam.
- Thereafter, AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling will be organized by the University for allocating seat according to AP EAMCET Allotment Order 2019 to particular students.
- So, before going to attend counseling process on particular AP EAMCET 2019. Counselling Dates, you need to download AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019.
- You can also predict their Rank through AP EAMCET 2019 Rank Estimator / AP EAMCET Rank Predictor 2019.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
Question: What is New in AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019?
|Medical & Agriculture|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019:
- After getting complete idea about examination pattern of AP EAMCET Exam, you need to get latest AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus.
- Accordingly, you can start preparation through updated syllabus or by participating in AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019, to score well.
Go Through AP EAMCET Related Links:
|AP EAMCET Counselling||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Model Papers||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Eligibility||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Syllabus||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Results||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Mock Test||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Cut Off||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019 Details:
The AP EAMCET Exam notification has been out on 20-02-2019 and submission of online applications has also been started from 26-02-2019 according to the schedule. The last date for submission of applications is 27-03-2019, and the deadline for application submission with a late fee of Rs 500 is on 04-04-2019.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test ( AP EAMCET) is conducted annually by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. Candidates are also informed that AP EAMCET will be a 3 hours computer based test with MCQ type questions in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|