AP EAMCET Application Form
The AP EAMCET Application Form has been invited by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE. The detailed process is stated below through which applicants can easily fill AP EAMCET registration form.
However, candidates can apply online for the online registration process for AP EAMCET exam till 21.04.2018. AP EAMCET Exam will be held on 22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018 for admission in engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses.
The deadline for the submission of AP EAMCET Online Application Form 2018 is 29.03.2018 without any late fees. Those aspirants who are going to participate in in AP EAMCET 2018 Exam are suggested to carry AP EAMCET admit card which will be available at the official website form 18-04-2018.
This page includes:
The main motive behind releasing the AP EAMCET Registration form and conducting the examination is to give eligible candidates a chance of getting admission into Professional engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Programmes.
Rest of the details regarding the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 like Eligibility, How to Apply, are given in below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AP EAMCET Application Form
AP EAMCET Courses offered:
Professional Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Programmes
AP EAMCET Eligibility Required:
- Candidate must be an Indian National, PIO & OCI.
- Aspirant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in class 12th with PCM subjects for engineering courses.
- Engineering diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
- For agriculture courses, students must have cleared or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
AP EAMCET Application Fee:
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee structure is given here:
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 500/-|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 500/-|
|For both E+A||Rs. 1000/-|
For more Details, Also Read Out: AP EAMCET Notification
AP EAMCET Selection process:
The authorities of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will select candidates on the basis of their performance in the written examination and then the counseling procedure.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018:
|Medical & Agriculture||Biology(Botany/Zoology)||80||80||3 hrs|
Also Check Updated: AP EAMCET Syllabus
- There will be three subjects for Engineering and three for Medical & Agriculture.
- The Engineering section will contain Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- The Medical & Agriculture Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- There will be 160 questions in each examination
- Each question will be of one mark
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 03 hours
START Now: AP EAMCET Mock Test For Free
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on AP EAMCET 2018 link
- A new page will come out along with the details and links regarding AP EAMCET
- Select and hit on AP EAMCET online registration link
- Now a new page will come out along with a dialog box having two options: one for new user and another for registered user
- Now if you are an already registered candidate then hit on Log in Tab and enter your credentials and then the AP EAMCET online application will appear in front of you
- Else if you are a new user then hit on the new user registration tab and the fill up the AP EAMCET online registration form completely
- Afterwards the online application form will appear long with the registration
- Finalize all the details and hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit you will receive a message containing the Log In Id of yours
- Enter the ID and the set your password
- Use the credentials and complete the AP EAMCET log in and then complete the further procedure like the payment of fees and uploading of documents etc
- At last check all the details again and then hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up AP EAMCET application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Documents required at the time of filing up the AP EAMCET application form:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination/S.S.C. or equivalent
- Birth details
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Certificate of Guardians (Income Upto Rs.1,00,000/- or Up to Rs.2,00,000/- or More than Rs.2,00,000/-)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Format of image and signature:
- The size of the scanned images should not be more than 50 KB (photograph) &
- The size of the scanned signature should not be more than 30 KB (signature).
- Both the credentials must be in JPG Format
Check Ranked List Here: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP EAMCET 2018 Dates:
|Issue of AP EAMCET 2018 Notification||26.02.2018|
|Commencement of Submission of AP EAMCET Application Form 2018||28.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||29.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of AP EAMCET Application Form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||06.04.2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08.04.2018 to 12.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||11.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16.04.2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||18.04.2018 (onwards)|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||21.04.2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||25.04.2018 & 26.04.2018|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|E & A (Both Stream)||24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Time of Examination (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||25.04.2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||26.04.2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28.04.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||05.05.2018|
Press Here: For AP EAMCET 2018 Notification
Press Here: For AP EAMCET Online Test Instructions
Press Here: For AP EAMCET Dates
Press Here: For AP EAMCET Official Link
Candidates interested in availing more details about AP EAMCET Application Form 2018-19 may also go through this official link. Dear candidates if you have any sort of query regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||AP EAMCET Counselling|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|AP EAMCET Results||AP EAMCET Model Papers|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|