AP EAMCET Application Form
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018) gets conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Before the commencement of examination the AP EAMCET Application Form gets released on the official website. Candidates meeting the required eligibility and interested in filling up the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 may go through the below section of this page and avail all the details like How to Apply? And what are the important dates for Registration etc…
This page includes:
The main motive behind releasing the AP EAMCET Registration form and conducting the examination is to give eligible candidates a chance of getting admission into Professional engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Programmes. Rest of the details regarding the AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 are given in below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AP EAMCET Application Form
AP EAMCET Courses offered:
Professional Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Programmes
AP EAMCET Eligibility Required:
- Candidate must be an Indian National, PIO & OCI.
- Aspirant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed or appearing in class 12th with PCM subjects for engineering courses.
- Engineering diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
- For agriculture courses, students must have cleared or appearing in 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects.
AP EAMCET Application Fee:
The application fee can be paid through online mode by using credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee structure is given here:
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 450|
|For Both E+AM||Rs. 900|
For more Details, Also Read Out: AP EAMCET Notification
AP EAMCET Selection process:
The authorities of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will select candidates on the basis of their performance in the written examination and then the counseling procedure.
AP EAMCET Exam pattern:
|Medical & Agriculture||Biology(Botany/Zoology)||80||80||3 hrs|
Also Check Updated: AP EAMCET Syllabus
- There will be three subjects for Engineering and three for Medical & Agriculture.
- The Engineering section will contain Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- The Medical & Agriculture Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- There will be 160 questions in each examination
- Each question will be of one mark
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 03 hours
START Now: AP EAMCET Mock Test For Free
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2018?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on AP EAMCET 2018 link
- A new page will come out along with the details and links regarding AP EAMCET
- Select and hit on AP EAMCET online registration link
- Now a new page will come out along with a dialog box having two options: one for new user and another for registered user
- Now if you are an already registered candidate then hit on Log in Tab and enter your credentials and then the AP EAMCET online application will appear in front of you
- Else if you are a new user then hit on the new user registration tab and the fill up the AP EAMCET online registration form completely
- Afterwards the online application form will appear long with the registration
- Finalize all the details and hit on the submission tab
- Once you hit you will receive a message containing the Log In Id of yours
- Enter the ID and the set your password
- Use the credentials and complete the AP EAMCET log in and then complete the further procedure like the payment of fees and uploading of documents etc
- At last check all the details again and then hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up AP EAMCET application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Documents required at the time of filing up the AP EAMCET application form:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination/S.S.C. or equivalent
- Birth details
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Certificate of Guardians (Income Upto Rs.1,00,000/- or Up to Rs.2,00,000/- or More than Rs.2,00,000/-)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Format of image and signature:
- The size of the scanned images should not be more than 50 KB (photograph) &
- The size of the scanned signature should not be more than 30 KB (signature).
- Both the credentials must be in JPG Format
Check Ranked List Here: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP EAMCET Important Dates:
|Notification of AP EAMCET – 2018||Second week of February 2018|
|Commencement of Submission of Online AP EAMCET application forms||Second week of February 2018|
|Last date for submission of AP EAMCET online applications without late fee||Third week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||Third week of March 2018|
|Correction of AP EAMCET application data already submitted by the candidate||Third week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of AP EAMCET application with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||Third week of March 2018 to first week of April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of AP EAMCET online application with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||Second week of April 2018|
|Downloading of AP EAMCET Hall-tickets from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in||Second week of April 2018|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||Second week of April 2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Time of AP EAMCET Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Time of AP EAMCET Agriculture Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|E & A (Both Stream)||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Time of AP EAMCET Examination (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Fourth week of April 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||First week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage.||First week of May 2018|
Candidates interested in availing more details about AP EAMCET Application Form 2018 may also go through this official link. Dear candidates if you have any sort of query regarding the details given here on this page then you may mention your comments in below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||AP EAMCET Counselling|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||List Of Entrance Exam in India|
|AP EAMCET Results||AP EAMCET Model Papers|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|