AP EAMCET 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 is the common entrance test, to qualify for higher education in Andhra Pradesh State. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will conduct AP EAMCET Exam every year for admission into various courses of engineering, agriculture and medical. Candidates who want to take admission in Colleges of Andhra Pradesh will have to fill online AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form.
Highlights AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- Conducting Body: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Exam Name: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
- Level of Exam: State
- Mode of Exam: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Language of Exam: English & Telugu
- Exam Date: April 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th Week of January 2020|
|Starting of submission of online application form||1st Week of February 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application form||3rd Week of March 2020|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st Week of April to 2nd Week of April 2020|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st Week of April 2020|
|The last time to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Past year to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd Week of April 2020|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th Week of April 2020|
|Admit card available from||3rd Week of April To 4th Week Of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last Week of April 2020|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last Week of April 2020|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st Week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||2nd Week of May 2020|
|AP EAMCET Rank Card||3rd Week of May 2019|
More Links Related To AP EAMCET
|AP EAMCET Syllabus||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Mock Test||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Cut Off||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Results||Get Details|
|AP EAMCET Counselling||Get Details|
What is AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020?
Nationality: Candidate must be Indian Citizen or should be Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders or belongs to Telangana / Andhra Pradesh state.
Qualification: Contenders must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and biology / Math against AP EAMCET Admission Notification.
AP EAMCET Age Limit: Students should not below 16 years of age (For pharmacy and Science courses) and 17 years of age (For engineering courses).
What is an Application Fee for AP EAMCET 2020?
The following examination fee will be paid through payment gateway, Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking take a look…
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450/-|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 450 /-|
|E & A (Both Streams)||Rs. 900 /-|
What is AP EAMCET Admission Process?
- Admission in any of the courses will be based on their qualifying marks in AP EAMCET 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Thereafter, AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling will be organized by the University for allocating seat according to AP EAMCET Allotment Order 2020 to particular students.
- So, before going to attend counseling process on particular AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates, you need to download AP EAMCET Rank Card 2020.
- You can also predict their Rank through AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Estimator / AP EAMCET Rank Predictor 2020.
Check Here List of – Entrance Exam in India
How to Fill AP EAMCET Online Application Form?
- Open the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in for AP EAMCET Apply Online.
- After that you need to hit the “AP EAMCET-2020” tab.
- Select on Fee Payment Tab.
- After hitting on Fee Payment Tab, a fee payment webpage will be displayed.
- Fill in all the mandatory details given in the page.
- After filling the mandatory details hit on Initiate Payment button
- Make payment of fee against AP EAMCET Online Registration.
- The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee will be displayed.
- Hit on “Proceed to Fill Application” to fill AP EAMCET Online Form immediately.
- Fill in the details of payment reference ID, Qualifying examination Hall ticket number, and mobile number
- Fill application form with required details, Upload your Photograph & Signature
- Hit on Submit button
- Take Print of AP EAMCET Application form 2020 for future use.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET Application form 2020 will be made available from the 4th Week of January 2020 on official website
- Candidates can register and fill the complete application form through online mode from the website.
- Candidates can check the complete procedure of filling the application form from the instruction booklet available on the website.
- In case candidates want to make correction in the details of the application form, he/she can make correction in the application from 1st Week of April to 2nd Week of April 2020.
- Last date to fill and submit the application form (without late fee) is till 3rd Week of March 2020 and with late fee is till April 2020.
A common entrance test, designated as AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted by JNTUK. Eligible students who wish to apply for AP EAMCET 2020 shall submit their application form through online mode only. To know about AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 in detail check official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On