AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket now for Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Exam which is going to be held from 22nd–26th April 2018 dates. Candidates who are going to appear in this examination they may download EAMCET Admit Card from this page.
Interested candidates may get AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 by entering roll number and registration number. The direct link to download AP EAMCET Call Letter is available on this page. candidates may get their Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test admit card directly through this link.
Key Contents Of This Page:
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Download 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the main authority which organizes a state level entrance test. It is conducted for providing admission to the engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses.
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
Contenders may download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018–19 by following below important steps as given below. To attain more details you need to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates can download their AP EAMCET Admit Card they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to AP EAMCET 2018 link in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search for the suitable admit card link and hit that link to get hall ticket of AP EAMCET 2018
- It will redirect you to a new page, just entre your Registration No. and Date of Birth and press “Download Hall Ticket” button to download Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card
- Within few seconds your Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on APEAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- At last download AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Download Here: AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
How to Retrieve AP EAMCET Password?
It is significant to keep AP EAMCET Registration Number and Password securely till all the processes get completed. It might be happen, that one loses or misplaces his/ her Password or Registration Number. Mentioned below are simple steps that will help to retrieve your AP EAMCET password;
- Firstly, Hit on the official link that is sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- After that press the “Application” link and then hit on “Forgot Registration No”
- After that you need to enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number.
- Once you complete the form your Registration number will come up. Write it down and save it safely for future processes.
Get Detailed: AP EAMCET Syllabus
Details on AP EAMCET Admit Card:
Below is the list of contents mentioned on Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card. If these details are not printed correctly, then he/she immediately have to consult to the auhrority:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date and time of Exam
- Exam Center
- Reporting time
- Exam Name and opted Stream
- Candidate’s applying under SC/ST/OBC/PWD category needs to provide the form along with the admit card.
Get Here: AP EAMCET Model Papers
Candidates who are going to appear in AP EAMCET Examination they must have to carry the below listed documents with them. If any candidate fails to produce certificates then he/she will get terminated:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
GIVE NOW: AP EAMCET Mock Test
Instructions for Exam Day:
- Candidates have to bring their hall ticket along with filled application form with duly affixed colored photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Candidate’s signature & left hand thumb impression will be filled in the given space in the presence of invigilator only.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination hall before 2 hours of the examination.
- Don’t carry any textual material, mobile phone, calculators, log table, electronic watches, slide rules, bits of papers, printed or written material, pager or any other device.
You May Read This: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
AP EAMCET exam will be conducted tentatively in 04th week of April 2018. The medium of the paper will be Online in the designated test Centres only. Candidates will get 160 questions to complete in 3 hours.
|Courses||Engineering||Agriculture and Medical Stream|
|Total number of questions||160||160|
Check Here: Tips to Make Study Interesting
AP EAMCET Exam Centers 2018:
|District||Regional Test Centers|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur||Kavali||Nellore|
Want to Know? How To Crack Engineering Exams
Important Dates of AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|AP EAMCET 2018 Examination (Engineering)||22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||25.04.2018 & 26.04.2018|
|E & A (Both Stream)||24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||25.04.2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||26.04.2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28.04.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||05.05.2018|
To download the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2018 – 19, you need to visit the Official Link. Candidates, if you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On