AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
Individuals, who are going to appear for AP EAMCET 2020 commencing from April 2020, can check AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 through this web page. Candidates can obtain download AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card by using their registration number, qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and DOB. AP EAMCET Call Letter will be generated for those who have successfully filled and submitted the application form.
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
AP EAMCET Exam Highlights
- Exam: AP EAMCET
- Conducted by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
- Admission For: Engineering, Agriculture Courses
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket Release Date: April 2020
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is responsible to conduct Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Exam in the month of April 2020 to select eligible candidates for various Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Courses. Individuals can obtain the respected call letters by following below mentioned steps.
How To Download AP EAMCET Admit Card?
Candidates can download their AP EAMCET Admit Card they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to AP EAMCET 2020 link in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page, search and hit on “Download Hall ticket” link
- It will redirect you to a new page, just enter your Registration No., qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth and press “Download Hall Ticket” button to download Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card
- Within few seconds your Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Hall Ticket will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on APEAMCET Hall Ticket
- At last download AP EAMCET Admit Card and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Check Here – Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
How to Retrieve AP EAMCET Password?
It is significant to keep AP EAMCET Registration Number and Password securely till all the processes get completed. It might be happen, that one loses or misplaces his / her Password or Registration Number.
Mentioned below are simple steps that will help to retrieve your AP EAMCET password-
- Firstly, Hit on the official link that is sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
- After that press the “Application” link and then hit on “Forgot Registration No”
- After that you need to enter your Transaction ID of the payment and your last qualifying examination hall ticket number.
- Once you complete the form your Registration number will come up. Write it down and save it safely for future processes.
Details on AP EAMCET Admit Card:
Below is the list of contents mentioned on Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card. If these details are not printed correctly, then he/she immediately have to consult to the authority:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Passport Size Photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Candidate’s Signature
- Date and time of Exam
- Exam Center
- Reporting time
- Exam Name and opted Stream
- Candidate’s applying under SC/ST/OBC/PWD category needs to provide the form along with the admit card.
Get Details – How To Prepare For Online Exam
Candidates who are going to appear in AP EAMCET Examination they must have to carry the below listed documents with Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Hall Ticket. If any candidate fails to produce certificates then he/she will get terminated:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- College ID
General Instructions for Exam Day:
- Candidates have to bring their hall ticket along with filled application form with duly affixed colored photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer
- Candidate’s signature & left hand thumb impression will be filled in the given space in the presence of invigilator only.
- Candidates should arrive at the examination hall before 2 hours of the examination.
- Don’t carry any textual material, mobile phone, calculators, log table, electronic watches, slide rules, bits of papers, printed or written material, pager or any other device.
Know About – How To Find Online Study Material
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to release notification regarding the Andhra Pradesh Common Entrance Exam which is going to be held in the month of April 2020. Candidates who will be going to appear in this examination may download EAMCET Admit Card from this page.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the main authority which organizes a state level entrance test. It is conducted for providing admission to the engineering, pharmacy & agriculture courses.
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Get Here
Interested candidates may get AP EAMCET Hall Ticket by entering roll number and registration number. The direct link to download AP EAMCET Call Letter will be available on this page as soon as the hall ticket will be declared officially. Candidates may get their Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test admit card directly through official website.
To attain more detailed information about AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020, individuals are required to keep visiting our web portal regularly. Candidates, if you are satisfied with the above stated information then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query about AP EAMCET Hall Ticket then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EAMCET Application Form||AP EAMCET Syllabus|
|AP EAMCET Question Paper||AP EAMCET Mock Test|
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||AP EAMCET Results|
|AP EAMCET Cut Off||AP EAMCET Counselling|