AP EAMCET Model Papers
Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018), take guidance from AP EAMCET BIPC, MPC, Medicine Question Paper PDF.
AP EAMCET Model Papers 2018 comprise all questions from which question paper is set. Those seeking for admission into engineering, agriculture and pharmacy courses need to crack AP EAMCET Exam.
AP EAMCET Question Paper:
On the behalf of APSCHE, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET Exam every year. This year university is going to conduct AP EAMCET Exam on 22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018.
Passionate students who want to get admission in various professional courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh have to first successfully fill the AP EAMCET Application form before the last date 29.03.2018 and then need to plan studies well.
By solving more AP EAMCET question paper 2018, you may crack test. To get more information about AP EAMCET Model Papers 2018, you are required to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
AP EAMCET Sample Papers 2018 – Key Points:
- Candidates can check the official AP EAMCET 2018 sample papers from this page as and when released by the authorities
- Candidates will be allowed to work on their weak areas and strengthening their efficiency, time management and speed while practicing the AP EAMCET sample papers 2018.
- Candidates will be through with AP EAMCET Syllabus and topics while practicing the AP EAMCET question paper 2018.
AP EAMCET Model Papers
AP EAMCET Model Papers PDF
For the easiness of candidates, we have provided AP EAMCET 2018 question paper in PDF format on the below provided table. Candidates may acquire the AP EAMCET 2018 question paper with solutions by tapping the direct link given below and start your exam preparation accordingly
|AP EAMCET Engineering First Shift Exam||Check Here|
|AP EAMCET Engineering Stream Preliminary Key (Shift 1)||Check Here|
|AP EAMCET Engineering Second Shift Exam||Check Here|
|AP EAMCET Engineering Stream Preliminary Key (Shift 2)||Check Here|
|AP EAMCET Engineering Question Paper 1||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Engineering Exam Answer Key (Paper 1)||Check Here|
|AP EAMCET Engineering Question Paper 2||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Engineering Exam Answer Key (Paper 2)||Check Here|
|AP Engineering Paper 1||Check Here|
|AP Engineering Paper 2||Check Here|
|AP Engineering Paper 1 Answer key||Check Here|
|AP Engineering Paper 2 Answer key||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Agriculture and Medical Exam Paper 1||Check Here|
|AP Agriculture and Medical Exam Solution (Paper 1)||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Agriculture and Medical Exam Paper 2||Check Here|
|AP Agriculture and Medical Exam Solution (Paper 2)||Check Here|
AP EAMCET Questions & Answers
Question 1. What is the temperature at which the kinetic energy of 0.3 moles of Helium is equal to the kinetic energy of 0.3 moles of Helium is equal to the kinetic energy of 0.4 moles of Argon at 400 K?
- 400 K
- 873 K
- 533 K
- 300 K
Question 2: The most probable velocity of a gas molecule at 298 K is m/s 300 m/s. Its RMS. Velocity in m. s–1 is
Want to Know? How To Crack Engineering Exams
Question 3: If there are 135 hydrogen bonds between two strands of a fragment of DNA double helix which contains 23 Guanine nitrogen bases, what is its total length?
- 04 A
- 4 A
- 1904 A
- 4 nm
Question 4: Closely and compactly arranged fundamental tissue is not found in
- Prothallus of Piers
- Medulla of dicot stem
- Columetla of Funaria
- Adaxial mesophyll of Neriurn
Question 5. False statement related to Cycads is:
- Motile male gametes and pollen tube are involved in fertilization
- Endosperm formation occurs before fertilization
- Ovule contains pollen chamber
- Gametophyte tissue is not found in seeds
Question 6. Which of the following are not correct?
- Al reacts with NaOH and liberate H2
- AICI3 is a Lewis acid
- Al is used in the manufacture of electrical cables
- NaOH ü used during Halls process of purification of bauxite
Prepare from Online Practice Test Papers: AP EAMCET Mock Test
Question 7. Which of the following compounds can give iodoform test?
- Diethyl ketene
- Diethyl ether
Question 8. The pH of aqueous KCI solution is 7.0. This solution was electrolyzed for a few seconds using Pt electrodes. Which of the following is correct?
- The pH of solution decreases
- The pH of solution increases
- Cl2 is liberated at cathode
- Cl2 is liberated at cathode
Question 9. Which of the following not only decolorizes the alkaline potassium permanganate but also forms red precipitate with ammoniac cuprous chloride
Question 10. Which of the following is formed when the product of oxidation of chloroform is treated with ethyl alcohol?
- Ethyl chloride
- Ethyl carbonates
- Chloral hydrate
Question 11. Identify the true statement in the following
- Each nucleosome consists of a core of five types of nine histone molucules
- Oxidation of fatty acids and synthesis of phospholipids occur in peroxisomes
- Telocentric chromosome contains two unequal arms
- Smaller 8ub-unit of ribosome contains the enzyme peptide transferees
Question 12. What is the total number of ions present in one unit cell of sodium chloride lattice?
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Question 13. Lacquer paints
- are generally applied on structural steel
- are less durable as compared to enamel paints
- consist of resin and nitro-cellulose
- contain alcohol as thinner
- all the above.
Question 14. Pick up the polymineralic rock from the following:
- Quartz sand
- Pure gypsum
- None of these
Question 15 Strain energy is the
- energy stored in a body when strained within elastic limits
- energy stored in a body when strained upto the breaking of a specimen
- maximum strain energy which can be stored in a body
- proof resilience per unit volume of a material
Question 16. The object of caulking in a riveted joint is to make the joint
- free from corrosion
- stronger in tension
- free from stresses
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Question 17. The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
- rolling friction
- dynamic friction
- limiting friction
- static friction
Question 18. A cycle consisting of one constant pressure, one constant volume and two isentropic processes is known as
- Carnot cycle
- Stirling cycle
- Otto cycle
- Diesel cycle
Question 19. The roots of (x-a) (x-a-1) + (x-a-1) (x-a-2) + (x-a) (x-a-2) =0, a ∈ IR always:
- real and distinct
- rational and equal
Question 20. If α + β = -2 and α3 + β3 = -56 then the quadratic equation whose roots are α and β is
- X2 + 2x -16 = 0
- X2 + 2x -15 = 0
- X2 + 2x -12 = 0
- X2 + 2x – 8 = 0
Question 21. If α and β are the roots of the equation ax2 +bx +c = 0 and px2 +qx+ r =0 has roots
−α / α and 1 –β/ β then r =
- a + 2b
- a+ b+ c
- ab+ bc+ ca
Question 22. When a wave traverses a medium the displacement of a particle located at ‘x’ at a time ‘t ‘ is given by y = asin bt – cx ( ) , where a, b, c are constants of the wave, which of the following is a quantity with dimensions ?
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Question 23. The energy [E], angular momentum (L) and universal gravitational constant ( ) G are chosen as fundamental quantities. The dimensions of universal gravitational constant in the dimensional formula of planks constant ( ) h is.
Question 24. The wavelengths of electron waves in two orbits is 3 :5. The ratio of kinetic energy of electron will be
- 25 : 9
- 5 : 3
- 9 : 25
- 3 : 5
Question 25. In a flask of ‘V’ litres, 0.2 moles of O2, 0.4 moles of N2, 0.1 moles of NH3 and 0.3 moles of He gases are present at 27°C. If total pressure exerted by these non-reacting gases is 1 atm, the partial pressure exerted by N2 gas is
- 4 atm
- 3 atm
- 2 atm
- 1 atm
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- 3 hours will be allotted to the candidates to perform Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted to the aspirants
- The AP EAMCET question paper will consist of total 160 questions
- There is no provision of Negative Marking in the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2018
- The question paper will be asked in English, Telugu & Urdu language only
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked in the AP EAMCET Exam 2018.
|Exam Pattern for Engineering|
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Exam Pattern for Agriculture|
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
Read Now: How to Get in the Mood to Study
To know more about AP EAMCET Model Papers 2018, you need to visit the Official Link. We hope that the information given in the above section of this page will prove to be very helpful for the candidates in preparing well for their examination.
Candidates, if you have any queries regarding the examination then you can ask our experts by mentioning your comments in the below stated comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||AP EAMCET Hall Ticket|
|AP EAMCET Results||AP EAMCET Answer Key|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Engineering Exam Calendar|
|AP EAMCET Counselling||Engineering Entrance Exams|