AP EAMCET Question Paper
Every year huge number of students appears in AP EAMCET Exam. With the help of AP EAMCET Question Paper it becomes easy for students to know about level of questions. Students who will have aim to crack AP EAMCET Exam in 2020, they can start preparing for exam using AP EAMCET Previous Year Model Papers.
Importance of AP EAMCET Question Papers
With the help of AP EAMCET Model Papers, students can easily understand that what type questions are asked in the exam. AP EAMCET Question Paper helps candidates to prepare for exam in a better way. If you know the type of questions asked in exam, you will not have to waste time in solving every question. Also, these AP EAMCET Question Papers will help you in understanding the difficulty level of the examination.
Download PDF of AP EAMCET Previous Year Model Papers
|AP EAMCET Engineering Question Papers with Solutions|
|AP EAMCET Agriculture and Medical Question Papers with Solutions|
AP EAMCET Question Paper
Question 1. What is the temperature at which the kinetic energy of 0.3 moles of Helium is equal to the kinetic energy of 0.3 moles of Helium is equal to the kinetic energy of 0.4 moles of Argon at 400 K?
- 400 K
- 873 K
- 533 K
- 300 K
Question 2. The most probable velocity of a gas molecule at 298 K is m/s 300 m/s. Its RMS. Velocity in m. s–1 is
Question 3. If there are 135 hydrogen bonds between two strands of a fragment of DNA double helix which contains 23 Guanine nitrogen bases, what is its total length?
- 04 A
- 4 A
- 1904 A
- 4 nm
Question 4. Closely and compactly arranged fundamental tissue is not found in
- Prothallus of Piers
- Medulla of dicot stem
- Columetla of Funaria
- Adaxial mesophyll of Neriurn
Question 5. False statement related to Cycads is:
- Motile male gametes and pollen tube are involved in fertilization
- Endosperm formation occurs before fertilization
- Ovule contains pollen chamber
- Gametophyte tissue is not found in seeds
Know Here: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Question 6. Which of the following are not correct?
- Al reacts with NaOH and liberate H2
- AICI3 is a Lewis acid
- Al is used in the manufacture of electrical cables
- NaOH ü used during Halls process of purification of bauxite
Question 7. Which of the following compounds can give iodoform test?
- Diethyl ketene
- Diethyl ether
Question 8. The pH of aqueous KCI solution is 7.0. This solution was electrolyzed for a few seconds using Pt electrodes. Which of the following is correct?
- The pH of solution decreases
- The pH of solution increases
- Cl2 is liberated at cathode
- Cl2 is liberated at cathode
Question 9. Which of the following not only decolorizes the alkaline potassium permanganate but also forms red precipitate with ammoniac cuprous chloride
Question 10. Which of the following is formed when the product of oxidation of chloroform is treated with ethyl alcohol?
- Ethyl chloride
- Ethyl carbonates
- Chloral hydrate
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
Question 11. Identify the true statement in the following
- Each nucleosome consists of a core of five types of nine histone molucules
- Oxidation of fatty acids and synthesis of phospholipids occur in peroxisomes
- Telocentric chromosome contains two unequal arms
- Smaller 8ub-unit of ribosome contains the enzyme peptide transferees
Question 12. What is the total number of ions present in one unit cell of sodium chloride lattice?
Question 13. Lacquer paints
- are generally applied on structural steel
- are less durable as compared to enamel paints
- consist of resin and nitro-cellulose
- contain alcohol as thinner
- all the above.
Question 14. Pick up the polymineralic rock from the following:
- Quartz sand
- Pure gypsum
- None of these
Question 15. Strain energy is the
- energy stored in a body when strained within elastic limits
- energy stored in a body when strained upto the breaking of a specimen
- maximum strain energy which can be stored in a body
- proof resilience per unit volume of a material
Check Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Question 16. The object of caulking in a riveted joint is to make the joint
- free from corrosion
- stronger in tension
- free from stresses
Question 17. The friction experienced by a body, when in motion, is known as
- rolling friction
- dynamic friction
- limiting friction
- static friction
Question 18. A cycle consisting of one constant pressure, one constant volume and two isentropic processes is known as
- Carnot cycle
- Stirling cycle
- Otto cycle
- Diesel cycle
Question 19. The roots of (x-a) (x-a-1) + (x-a-1) (x-a-2) + (x-a) (x-a-2) =0, a ∈ IR always:
- real and distinct
- rational and equal
Question 20. The wavelengths of electron waves in two orbits is 3 :5. The ratio of kinetic energy of electron will be
- 25 : 9
- 5 : 3
- 9 : 25
- 3 : 5
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Benefits of Solving AP EAMCET Sample Papers 2020
- AP EAMCET 2020 Sample Papers will help you in awareness of frequency of the topics and type of questions that will be asked during the exam.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Model Paper Candidates will help you in identify your strong and weak sections.
- AP EAMCET Question Paper will boost you speed, accuracy and time management skills.
- By solving the AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Paper, students will know about the weightage of topics and questions that will be asked during the exam.
AP EAMCET Model Papers 2020
Those who are going to apply for the AP EAMCET, they can prepare themselves for the examination with the help of AP EAMCET Model Papers. AP EAMCET 2020 Model Question Papers will help candidates in increasing their speed and efficiency along with their time management skills. Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates reading the AP EAMCET 2020.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EAMCET Application Form||AP EAMCET Syllabus|
|AP EAMCET Mock Test||AP EAMCET Hall Ticket|
|AP EAMCET Answer Key||AP EAMCET Cut Off|
|AP EAMCET Results||AP EAMCET Counselling|