AP ECET Hall Ticket
Candidates can download AP ECET Hall Ticket for AP ECET – 2019 Examination from this page. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Unversity Anantapur is going to conduct AP ECET 2019 on 19-04-2019. For this concern, AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 / Admit Card will be out from 11th April Onwards.
Details regarding AP ECET 2019 Exam:
|Name of the Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological|
University Anantapur (JNTUA).
|Name of the Exam||AP ECET Entrance Exam 2019|
|Eligibility||Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc/ B.Pharmacy.|
|Examination Level||State Level.|
|Category||AP ECET Hall Ticket|
|Status of AP ECET Hall Ticket||Available Soon 11-04-2019 (Thursday) onwards|
|AP ECET Exam Date||19-04-2019|
|AP ECET Result Release Date||29-04-2019 (Monday)|
AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019
How to download Andhra Pradesh ECET Exam Hall Ticket 2019?
- First of all, contenders are required to log on Official web portal of Engineering Common Entrance Test, which is sche.ap.gov.in to download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Now, hit on suitable link related to “AP ECET – 19” and a new page will open on your computer screen.
- After getting this page, candidates have to press on download link of AP Engg CET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Enter registration number and date of birth as shown in below image to get print out of AP ECET Admit Card.
- Then, press on “Download Hall Ticket” button and your AP ECET Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check all the relevant details printed on AP Engg CET Admit Card
- Finally, take a hard copy of AP ECET Exam Admit Card.
- Keep AP ECET Hall Ticket safe for examination purpose.
Press Here For: AP ECET Official Link
Check More Links:
|AP ECET Notification||AP ECET Counselling|
|AP ECET Syllabus||AP ECET Model Papers|
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2019:
Students can get here the details of AP ECET 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Language: The paper will be published in English language
- Type of Question: The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/
Bio technology as the case may be)
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
AP ECET Admit Card Details:
The AP ECET Hall Ticket contains the details of candidates & exam which are given below:
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Examination Venue
- Date & Timing of the exam
- Subject Code
Required Documents along with AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- AP ECET Hall Ticket
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Test Centers for APECET-2019:
|Anantapur||Anantapur , Gooty , Hindupur, Puttaparthi|
|Chittoor||Chittoor , Madanapalle , Puttur , Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Kakinada , Rajahmundry , Surampalem|
|Guntur||Bapatla , Guntur , Narasaraopeta|
|Hyderabad||Hayathnagar , Moula Ali , Nacharam|
|Krishna||Challapalli , Gudlavalleru , Kanchikacherla ,|
Mylavaram , Vijayawada
|Kurnool||Kurnool , Nandyal , Yemmiganuru|
|Prakasam||Chirala , Kandhukur , Markapuram , Ongole|
|Sri Potti Sri Ramulu Nellore||Gudur , Kavali , Nellore|
|Srikakulam||Rajam , Srikakulam , Tekkali|
|Visakhapatnam||Anakapalli , Madhurawada , Visakhapatnam|
|Vizianagaram||Bobbili , Kothavalasa , Vizianagaram|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram , Eluru , Narasapuram ,|
|Ysr Kadapa||Kadapa , Proddatur , Rajampeta|
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2019||11-02-2019|
|Commencement of Submission|
of Online application forms
|Last date for submission of online|
applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)
|Last date for submission of online applications|
with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).
|Correction of online application data|
already submitted by the candidate
|03-04-2019 to 06-04-2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||11-04-2019 onwards|
|Date of AP ECET – 2019 Examination||19-04-2019|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||20-04-2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||22-04-2019|
|Declaration of Results||29-04-2019|
Read Also: Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips
You can download AP ECET Hall Ticket 2019 directly from here by using the Official Link. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates.
Candidates can also join our free mail services to get updated messages in their message box. You can give your views in the comment box below. For any query regarding AP ECET Hall Ticket ask us in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|