AP ECET Notification
AP ECET notification will release in the month of February 2018 by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuramu so as to inform the candidates about APECET- 2018. APECET will be a computer based Test held on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics). Those candidates, who are willing to get admission in this university may fill AP ECET Exam Online Application and attain all the details regarding AP ECET Notification 2018 by visiting to the official website apecet.org.
Candidates who will be succeeded in qualifying this test will be getting admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities and AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2018-19. For getting more information about AP ECET Notification 2018, candidates are suggested to scroll down the entire page which is well created by the team of recruitmenresult.com.
AP ECET Notification
AP ECET 2018 Courses Offered (B.TECH. / B.PHARM):
|Code||Name of The Course|
|CEE||Civil Environmental Engineering|
|CER||Chemical (Ceramic) Technology|
|CPE||Chemical Petro Engineering|
|CSE||Computer Science And Engineering|
|CSS||Computer Science And Systems Engineering|
|CST||Computer Science And Technology|
|ECE||Electronics And Communication|
|ECM||Electronics And Computer Engineering|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering|
|ECS||Electronics Control Systems Engineering|
|EEE||Electrical And Electronics Engineering|
|EIE||Electronics And Instrumentation|
|ETC||Electronics And Telecommunication Engg.|
|ETM||Electronics And Telematics|
|ICE||Instrumentation And Control Engineering|
|IPE||Industrial Production Engineering|
|IST||Instrumentation Engineering And Technology|
|MCT||Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering|
|MME||Mining Machinery Engineering|
|MMT||Metallurgy And Material Engineering|
|MNT||Material Science And Nano Technology|
|NAM||Naval Architecture And Marine Engineering|
AP ECET Eligibility Criteria:
Only Indian Nationals who are permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state and satisfy the local / non-local status are eligible to apply.
In order to get admission for B.Tech / B.E. / B. Pharmacy course, an applicant must attain Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy recognized by the government of Andhra Pradesh. OR One should have passed 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics from a recognized University of state or its equivalent.
Candidates who are appearing diploma course are also eligible for admission to B.E. / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses provided they have completed prescribed practical training before admission. Minimum marks required in Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc Degree is 45% marks for unreserved category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
AP ECET 2018 Syllabus
Diploma Holders in Engineering:
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering Pdf
- Mining Engineering
- Mathematics (For Diploma Holders)
Diploma Holders in PHARMACY:
- Section I Pharmacy Pharmaceutics
- Section II Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Section III Pharmacy Pharmacognosy
- Section IV Pharmacy Pharmacology
- Analytical Ability
- Communicative English
- Mathematics (For B.sc Graduates)
AP ECET Engineering Entrance Exam Application form:
The AP government released the ECET notification and inviting applications from aspirants only through online mode. You can find the application form link on this page or visit www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet official website.
You can follow the below procedure to fill the ECET Application form. The application form is expected to be released in the second week of February 2018.
Check Now: AP ECET Syllabus
AP ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam pattern consists of 200 questions which are of Objective Type.
- One mark for each question
- Examination duration is 3 hours
- The timings are 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
For Engineering Stream:
Common to all branches
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communications/computer Science/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/Ceramic Technology/Biotechnology||100||Separate question paper for all branches|
For Pharmacy Stream:
For B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream:
AP ECET Exam Centers:
- Vijayawada (all branches of Engineering, B.Sc.(Mathematics) and Pharmacy)
- Visakhapatnam (Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE, EIE, Chemical Engineering and B.Sc.(Mathematics)
- Vizianagaram (Civil, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE and B.Sc.(Mathematics)
Read Here: How to Get a Free College Education
AP ECET Exam Application Fees:
Aspirants who will be filling the application form for any specified course, they need to pay the application fees as Rs. 400/- at AP Online Centers in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit / Debit Cards / Net Banking).
Want to Know? How To Pay Fees Online
How to fill AP ECET 2018 Application Form?
Willing students may fill the AP ECET Application Form, by following some simple steps as mentioned below.
- Aspirants need to firstly log on to official website of organization that is sche.ap.gov.in
- Thereafter, select “AP ECET” tab that is available at the right side of home page of official web portal.
- Now, after selection of stated link a new page will get appear on your screen, where aspirants need to select “Notification” tab to read the all eligibility norms.
- Go through complete notification carefully and return back on to the previous page and fill the application form with required details.
- After execution of all the above steps, upload all the essential documents and hit on “Submit” tab for the final submission of it.
- At last, save the filled AP ECET Online application form 2018 for future reference.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
Important dates for APECET 2018 Exam:
|Notification Release date||18-02-2018|
|Last date for submission of application form without late fee||23-03-2018|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500||30-03-2018|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||06-04-2018|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||13-04-2018|
|Application correction||14-04-2018 to 16-04-2018|
|Hall Ticket Downloading starts from||20-04-2018|
|Answer Key Date||04-05-2018|
|Result Declaration||last week of May 2018|
To attain more detailed facts regarding AP ECET Notification 2018, you can go through this Official Link. Candidates may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|AP ECET Model Papers||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|AP ECET Results||ECET Counselling|
|How to Start New Life In College?||AP ECET Hall Ticket|
|AP ECET Answer Key||Scholarship in India|