AP ECET Notification
Recently, AP ECET Notification has been released online. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological has postponed AP ECET Entrance Exam for admission to B.E, B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Courses. Applicants who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for AP ECET 2020 by filling online application form till last date that is 07-05-2020 (Extended).
AP ECET 2020 Application Form Process Extend & Exam Date Postponed!!
Last Date to Submit online APECET 2020 Application Form without late fee has been extended till 7th May 2020. Exam that was going to be held on 30th April 2020 is now postponed due to the ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Revised exam dates will be soon notify.
Press Here: To Fill AP ECET 2020 Application Form
AP ECET Notification 2020 Overview:
- Name of Conducting Body: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological
- Admission For: B.E, B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Courses
- Date of Notification: 04.03.2020
- Starting Date to submit Application form: 05.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Without Fine):
02.04.202007th May 2020 (Extended)
- Last Date for Submission (with Rs.1000/- Fine): 09.04.2020
- Downloading of Hall Ticket: 23.04.2020
- Examination Date:
- Preliminary Key: 01.05.2020
- Final Date for Receiving Objections: 04.05.2020
- Declaration Date of Final Key and Results: 11.05.2020
- Downloading of Rank Card: 18.05.2020
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
Press Here: AP ECET 2020 Information Booklet
AP ECET Notification
Q- What is AP ECET Eligibility Criteria?
AP ECET Qualification Needed:
- The applying candidates must be Indian citizen.
- It is must to possess Andhra Pradesh state domicile. It is also mandatory to satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government against AP ECET 2020 Notification.
- One should have the Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other.
- OR those passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state are also eligible to apply.
- It is necessary to obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates those are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E /B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree for AP ECET Notification.
There is no age limit to apply in any of the course against Andhra Pradesh ECET Notification.
Check AP ECET Related Links:
|AP ECET Syllabus||Get Details|
|AP ECET Model Papers||Get Details|
|AP ECET Counselling||Get Details|
|AP ECET Hall Ticket||Get Details|
|AP ECET Results||Get Details|
|AP ECET Answer Key||Get Details|
Q-What is Application Fee?
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs.550/-for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
Q- What is AP ECET Admission Process?
- Admission will be done on basis of AP ECET Entrance Exam and Counselling. Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of prepared merit.
- A web based counselling will be conducted by the APSCHE. AP ECET counsel ling 2020.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Q- What is New in AP ECET Exam Pattern 2020?
- The written test will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- The whole paper contains the 200 questions.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks for all courses.
- It will be of about 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The exam will be asked in English language only.
- It will be consisted of objective type question.
Exam Pattern for Engineering:
|All engineering branches||100|
Exam Pattern for Pharmacy:
Exam Pattern for B.Sc Mathematics:
Do You Know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q- How to Fill AP ECET Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. is sche.ap.gov.in for AP ECET Apply Online
- Select “AP ECET 2020” tab for AP ECET Online Form.
- Now, after selection of stated link a new page will get appear on your screen
- Where aspirants need to select “Notification” tab.
- Go through complete AP ECET Notification carefully
- Return back on to the previous page
- Press on suitable link step wise as given in tabular form.
- After execution of all the above steps
- Upload all the essential documents along with AP ECET Application Form.
- Hit on “Submit” tab after filling AP ECET Online Application Form.
- Save the filled AP ECET Application Form for future reference.
AP ECET Syllabus 2020:
Diploma Holders in Engineering:
- Ceramic Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Electronics And Communication Engineering
- Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mathematics (For Diploma Holders)
Diploma Holders in PHARMACY:
- Section I Pharmacy Pharmaceutics
- Section II Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Section III Pharmacy Pharmacognosy
- Section IV Pharmacy Pharmacology
- Analytical Ability
- Communicative English
- Mathematics (For B.sc Graduates)
AP ECET Exam Notification 2020 Details:
AP Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET-2020) will be conducted for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc.
Eligible candidates can submit their applications against AP ECET Notification through online mode only, by paying application fee of Rs.550/- through AP Online Payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking) till last date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|