AP EdCET Counselling
After commencing the AP EdCET (Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test), the examination board of Andhra Pradesh conducts the AP EdCET Counselling procedure. The AP EdCET Seat Allotment Procedure has two phases – Phase 1/2 that includes Document Verification and allotment of seats. This year the AP EdCET Counselling procedure will be done in the month of June 2018. On the basis of AP EdCET Counselling 2018, brilliant individuals will be enrolled B.Ed. Regular Course in the University, Government, Aided and Private Colleges of Education. Further details about AP Education Common Entrance Test Counselling Procedure are available below, have a look…
This Page Contains:
To apply properly for AP EdCET Counseling, you must know the procedure. By this, you will not face any problem at time of applying. Candidates may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting details concerning Counseling Fee, Qualifying Marks, Counselling Schedule and procedure of applying etc.
AP EdCET Counselling
AP EdCET Counselling Fee Details:
- For the OC and OBC Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC and ST category Candidates Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Counseling Fee will not be refunded in any circumstances. If you don’t pay fee, you will not get authority to attend Counseling Procedure.
What are the Qualifying Marks for AP EdCET?
For General Category candidates, Qualifying Marks will be 25% (37 Marks) and for SC/ST Category there is now Qualifying Marks. General Category candidates, who got marks more than or equal to 25% (37 Marks), can only apply.
Check Here: Counselling Procedure in Details
AP EdCET Counselling Procedure:
- First of all interested candidates should visit to the official portal of Education Common Entrance Test that is sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET.
- Now from home page choose suitable link for filling the online AP EdCET Counselling Form.
- Fill the required information in Counseling Form and after that select option for choosing suitable course and college.
- Candidates have to select 10-12 colleges or institution (as asked) according to their preference.
- Now you have to lock your choices for further process other choices will be locked itself.
- You can change / edit your choices on or before the last date.
- Result of the AP Education Common Entrance Test Counselling will be informed to the students through SMS or Email.
- Result will be prepared according to the rank of students in entrance exam, total seats, number of qualified students, reservation of seats etc.
- Candidates should report to the allotted centre along with Counselling Fee and letter for Allotment.
- After paying fee candidates will get receipt of admission from the allotted institute.
Must Read Out Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Required Documents for Counseling:
- Mark sheet of 12th / SSC/ SSLC certificate
- Certificate of Graduation Degree
- AP Ed.CET Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Transfer certificate
- NCC/ PH/ CAP sports certificate
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/ OBC Category
- Certificate of Residence
- Income certificate
Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
AP EdCET Counselling Schedule:
Date of Counseling: In the month of June 2018
Official Link – Apply For Andhra Pradesh EdCET Counselling
Note: You may apply for AP EdCET Counselling 2018 by going though the official link that is given above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EdCET Answer Key||AP EDCET Syllabus|
|AP EdCET Hall Ticket||AP EdCET Entrance Exam|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|