AP EdCET Hall Ticket
AP EdCET 2019 Hall Tickets for 6th May Exam are Released Now!! Candidares who are going to appear in the Entrance Test can get the AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019 from here. The Direct Link to Download AP EdCET Admit Card is available in the below section. Have a look…
AP EdCET 2019 Admit Card: Overview
- Name of the Examination: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test, AP EdCET-2019
- Conducted By: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE
- Category: AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Status: Released
- AP EdCET Exam Date: 06-05-2019
- Official Website: sche.ap.gov.in
AP EdCET Hall Ticket
The AP EdCET Hall Tickets 2019, also known as Test Admission Ticket, is issued for those candidates who have applied for the entrance test which is going to be conducted on 06-05-2019.
Enlist the Steps to download AP EdCET Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates who find trouble in downloading AP EdCET Admit Card they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “AP EdCET – 19” tab in the middle of the home page.
- On the current page, press ‘Download Hallticket’ link available there.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just ensure the details to download Education Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket.
- Enter your Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth and hit the “Download Hallticket” tab.
- Within few seconds your AP EdCET Hall Ticket will get appeared on the screen.
- Just check the details mentioned on AP EdCET Call Letter.
- At last download it and take hard copy of AP EdCET Exam Admit Card for further usage.
Download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019:
|AP EdCET 2019 Hall Tickets||Download Here|
|AP EdCET 2019 Official Website||Press Here|
|APSCHE Official Website||Press Here|
|Check More Related Links|
|AP EdCET Entrance Exam||Check Here|
|AP EdCET Counselling||Check Here|
|AP EDCET Syllabus||Check Here|
|AP EdCET Previous Year Question Papers||Check Here|
AP EdCET Exam Pattern 2019
The common entrance test will be of Objective Type (multiple choices) examination. The candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hour’s time.
- Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- Part-B: General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks and Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Physics – 50: Chemistry – 50)
- Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Botany – 50; Zoology – 50)
- Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks (Geography – 35; History – 30; Civics – 15; Economics – 20)
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks
What vital Details are printed on the AP Ed.CET 2019 Hall Ticket?
After downloading the Edcet Hall ticket, every candidate must check the details printed on the admit card. The common details available on the hall ticket are as follows.
- Duration of the written exam
- Category of the particular candidate
- Local Status
- Center for Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Photo of the candidates
- Signature of the candidate
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
AP EdCET 2019 Exam Centres
The Common Entrance Test will be held at the following Centre:
AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019:
On behalf of APSCHE, Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati is going to conduct AP EdCET 2019 Exam on 06-05-2019. Concerning the same AP EdCET 2019 Hall Tickets have been issued and are available to download on the official website @sche.ap.gov.in.
Complete details of how to download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019 and other information related to the admit card is mentioned above by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So have a look…
Must Read: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP Ed.CET – 2019||11.03.2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||14.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||24.04.2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||26.04.2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||27.04.2019 TO 28.04.2019|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet||29.04.2019|
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2019 Examination||06.05.2019|
|Time of Examination||11.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Declaration of Results||15.05.2019|
Candidates can go through the Official Link to grab rest details of AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or follow this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On