AP EdCET Hall Ticket
Download AP EdCET Hall Ticket from 12th April through this page!!! Candidates who have applied for AP B.Ed Test they can download their AP EdCET Test Admit Card through online mode by visiting to the official website of the organization.
The AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2018, also known as Test Admission Ticket, is issued for those candidates who have applied for the entrance test which is going to be conducted on 19-04-2018 (Thursday).
Key Contents Of This Page:
Those candidates who submitted their application successfully on time as per schedule are able to download the admit card for AP EdCET 2018. The AP B.Ed Hall Ticket bears a lot of information regarding the candidate as well as the exam.
Complete details of how to download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2018 and other information related to the admit card is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. So have a look…
Steps to download AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who find trouble in downloading AP EdCET Admit Card they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education that is sche.ap.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to AP EdCET tab in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit the suitable link to “download AP EdCET Test Admit Card”
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just ensure the details to download Education Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- Then enter the required details like your registration number and password and hit on submit tab
- Within few seconds your Education Common Entrance Test Admit Card will get appeared on your screen
- Just check the details mentioned on AP EdCET Online Hall Ticket
- At last download it and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
AP EdCET Hall Ticket
AP EdCET Exam Pattern
The common entrance test will be of Objective Type (multiple choices) examination. The candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hour’s time.
- Part-A: General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
- Part-B: General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks and Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
- Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Physics – 50: Chemistry – 50)
- Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (Botany – 50; Zoology – 50)
- Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks (Geography – 35; History – 30; Civics – 15; Economics – 20)
- English – 100 questions for 100 marks
Details Printed on the AP Ed.CET 2018 Hall Ticket
After downloading the Edcet Hall ticket, every candidate must check the details printed on the admit card. The common details available on the hall ticket are as follows.
- Duration of the written exam
- Category of the particular candidate
- Local Status
- Center for Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Photo of the candidates
- Signature of the candidate
Get Detailed: AP EDCET Syllabus
AP EdCET Exam Centres
The Common Entrance Test will be held at the following Centre:
Get Here: AP EdCET Previous Year Question Papers
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||12-04-2018 (Thursday)|
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2018 Examination||19-04-2018 (Thursday)|
|Time of Examination||11.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||22-04-2018 (Sunday)|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||23-04-2018 (Monday)|
|Declaration of Results||25-04-2018 (Wednesday)|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of AP EdCET Hall Ticket 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or follow this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|AP EdCET Entrance Exam||AP EdCET Counselling|
|AP EdCET Answer Key||AP EDCET Results|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Get a Free College Education|