AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019
Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department has released a notification for AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019. Through this AP Fire Department Advt, the organization aims to hire candidates for the 91 Home Guard Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online till 18-02-2019.
Important links for the AP Fire Department Home Guard Recruitment:
|AP Fire Department Notification||Press Here|
|AP Fire Department Website||Press Here|
Andhra Pradesh Fire Department Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department|
|Name of the Posts||Home Guard (Fireman/ Driver Operator)|
|No. of Posts||91 Posts|
|Closing Date of Application||18-02-2019|
|Jobs Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Process||Apply Online|
AP Fire Department Recruitment
AP Fire Department Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Home Guard (Fireman)||73|
|Home Guard (Driver Operator)||18|
What is the required Qualification for the APSDMA Home Guard Recruitment?
To apply against the AP Home Guard Notification, candidates should possess below given qualifications:
- Candidate should have passed 7th class or equivalent from recognized Board.
- Height should be 160 cm
- 5 years of experience in Fire Fighting and Rescue Operations.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
What is the Age Limitation for the AP Fire Service Recruitment?
For Andhra Pradesh Home Guard (Fireman/ Driver Operator) Vacancy, minimum age of candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 50 years.
How much Salary will be offered to candidates selected for AP Home Guard Recruitment?
Candidates who get selected for the Home Guard (Fireman/ Driver Operator) Jobs in AP Fire Service Department will get a Salary as per the rules and regulations of the Andhra Pradesh Police.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
What is the selection process for the AP Police Home Guard Recruitment 2019?
The authorities will organize Skill Test for Fireman Posts, Driving Test for the Home Guard ( Driver Operator) posts and Certificate Verification to select candidates for the AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019.
How to apply for the AP Fire Service Recruitment 2019?
Candidates who wish to apply for the AP Police Recruitment 2019 must follow the below given steps:
- First of all, candidates have t visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department @fireservices.ap.gov.in
- From the homepage of the website, select “Homeguard Recruitment for AP Fire Services. Press here for submitting online application” Link
- A new page will be opened containing the AP Fire Department Notification.
- Go through the entire notification and see if you are eligible for the AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019.
- If you are eligible, then hit on “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all the asked details in the AP Fire Department Application Form and upload all necessary documents.
- After that submit the AP Fire Service Recruitment form and take a print out for future reference.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
In which centers, selection process for AP Fire Department Recruitment will be carried out?
Selection Process for the AP fireman recruitment will be carried out in Vizag, East Godavari, Guntur and Krishna Centers.
Important Dates of AP Disaster Management Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28-01-2019|
|Last date to Apply Online||18-02-2019|
|Basic Skill Test||01-03-2019|
Find Here: More Police Jobs
AP Police Home Guard Vacancy
For recruitment in Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response and Fire Service Department, AP Police has invited applications for the Home Guard (B Category) Posts i.e. Fireman and Driver Operator Post. Eligible Male Candidates can apply against the AP Police Recruitment 2019 Notification.
Andhra Pradesh Police Fireman Recruitment
Online Application Process for the AP Police Fireman Recruitment has started and candidates can apply for AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019 till 18-02-2019. The authorities will shortlist the eligible candidates and call them for the Skill Test and Driving Test.
Check Out: Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
For more information and updates regarding the AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Latest Recruitment On 30-01-2019: