AP Horticulture Department Recruitment
Department Of Horticulture of Andhra Pradesh has issued an employment notification regarding AP Horticulture Department Recruitment 2016. Department has invited applications to appoint eligible candidates for filling up 25 vacancies of Horticulture Officers. Job seekers who wish to get hired under this department against advertised posts may apply for AP Horticulture Department Jobs. We’ll keep posting more information related to AP Horticulture Department Recruitment 2017, so remain in touch with this web portal frequently.
Interested candidates may apply by sending the duly filled application in prescribed format before the last date of receipt of application ends. Further detailed facts regarding this latest opening can be attained from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
AP Horticulture Department Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department|
|Last date of receipt of Application||3rd October 2016|
Applier must be possessing B.Sc. (Horticulture) or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture of a recognized university in the State or any other university / institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Latest M.SC Jobs in India – Check Here
More B.Sc Jobs- Get Here
- Upper age limit for Horticulture officer post is 40 years as on 01-7-2016.
- Relaxation for SC, ST, BC and PH candidates shall be allowed as per the provisions under Rule-12 of A.P. State & Subordinate Service Rules and the limitation thereon as per rules in force for the recruitment.
Aspirants who will be selected for Horticulture Officers Post will be getting Rs.35120- 87130/- per month.
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis merit, based on the aggregate marks computed for 100 marks, i.e., up to a maximum of 75 for the OGPA / Traditional % of marks secured by them in their B.Sc. (Horti.) or M.Sc. (Agri.) Horticulture or B.Sc. (Agri.) (only in case of SC/STs), plus marks for seniority from the date of passing of the said qualifying examination.
Latest Jobs in Government Sector: Get Details
How to apply for AP Horticulture Department Recruitment?
- First of all candidate need to log on to official site of Department Of Horticulture of Andhra Pradesh that is horticulture.ap.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “HORTICULTURE NOTIFICATION 2016” link visible at the left side of home page.
- This will take you to the page having desired notification link.
- Candidates need to read the notification completely and take a print out of Performa given below the notification.
- Fill the application carefully without leaving any entry blank in application and attach Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates.
- Candidates are advised to send their bio-data in the format appended along with certified copies of supporting documents in two sets, in respect of Age/ Qualification along with Memo of Marks/ Community/ Residential Certificate (in case of private study)/ Experience etc., along with two recent Passport size photos.
- The applications in prescribed Performa (through proper channel in case of service candidates) should be reached at specified address before late date of receipt of application come to end.
- All the enclosures should be stitched with thread or neatly tagged to the Bio-Data Form along with check-list and must be sent at given address.
O/o Commissioner of Horticulture,
TTPC Building, 1st Floor, Old Market Yard,
Near Rhythu Bazaar, Chuttugunta,
Last Date of receipt of application form: 3rd October 2016
Note: To collect the complete information related to AP Horticulture Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you can check the Official Notification. You can obtain latest updates regarding this recruitment notification through this page, so remain in contact with this web page. By pressing control+D, You can also add this page in your bookmarks.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: