AP ICET Counseling
Sri Venkateswara University is going to start AP ICET Counseling on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education in the month of June 2018. Qualified candidates from the AP ICET entrance exam will go for the counselling of AP ICET 2018.
Through the Andhra Pradesh ICET counselling , candidates can get Seat Allotment/Center Details. According to their marks in the AP ICET 2018 entrance examination, candidates will get the college or institutions. They can check the ICET 2018 counselling Dates from here.
AP ICET 2018 Counseling:
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher education conducts the AP ICET 2018 Counselling to offer the admission in MBA institutions of Andhra Pradesh. The counselling rounds will strictly be according to candidates’ ranks or merit list.
Candidates can check the AP ICET Counseling schedule by scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
AP ICET Counseling
APICET Counselling Dates 2018:
|AP ICET 2018||03-05-2018|
|AP ICET 2018 Counselling||First week of June, 2018|
|Option Entry To Begin From||Second week of June, 2018|
|Change Of Option||Second week of June, 2018|
|Release Of Allotment||Second week of June, 2018|
Those candidates who will qualify the AP ICET entrance exam can appear in the counselling procedure.
AP ICET Counselling Processing Fee:
- For OC/ BC candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Know Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
AP ICET 2018 Counselling Process:
- Candidates have to register on the website for the web based counselling.
- After that you are allowed to attend the counselling on the basis of your rank in the merit list. The counselling dates will be as per the ranks obtanied by the candidates.
- Then you have to select the college/stream according to their ranks and verify your documents online.
- After the verification process, you need to pay the counselling fee and get the receipt.
- The registration numbers (user Id) and password will be provided to the candidates for taking part in web counselling.
- Candidates will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- With the allotment letter, candidates have to report the allotted college for admission on due date and time with carrying the original documents.
Decentralized AP ICET Certificate Verification Dates (SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minority)
|In July 2018||18,001||30,000|
Check Out Rank Wise: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
AP ICET Centralized Certificate Verification Schedule – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian
|11-07-2018||9:00 AM||PH (V), PH (H), PH(O)||1||25,000|
Required Certificates for AP ICET 2018 Web Counseling:
- AP ICET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- AP ICET 2018 Rank Card.
- Degree Marks Memos/ Consolidated marks memo.
- Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo.
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014.Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority. Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
Certificates for PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidate – APICET Counselling Dates 2018
APICET 2018 Counselling required certificates for PH People
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above Disability are eligible for Reservation.
NCC & Sports People:
Have to Produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Produce SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Servicemen).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/ Home Town declared by them. While joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Check Out List of: Top MBA Colleges in India
Get the details about AP ICET Counselling 2018 from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|AP ICET Syllabus||AP ICET Exam Pattern|
|AP ICET Hall Ticket||AP ICET Notification|
|AP ICET Previous Year Papers||AP ICET Results|
|AP ICET Answer Key||Scholarship in India|