AP ICET Notification
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted to offer Admission Into MBA & MCA Programme. AP ICET Notification has been released on 20-02-2019. Submission of AP ICET Application Form will continue till the last date which is 27-03-2019. Interested candidates are suggested to check this page for acquiring complete details related to AP ICET Exam Date and others.
AP ICET 2019 Exam Details
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ICET – 2019||20-02-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Online application forms Opening Date||27-02-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of|
applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)
|Last date for submission of|
applications with late fee of
Rs. 2000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).
|Correction of online application|
data already submitted by the candidate
|05-04-2019 (Friday) |
To 14-04-2019 (Sunday)
|Downloading of Hall-tickets|
from the website
|Date of AP ICET – 2019 Examination||26-04-2019 (Friday)|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM |
& 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
in two sessions
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||26-04-2019. 6.00.PM (Friday)|
|Last Date for receiving of|
objections on Preliminary Key
|29-04-2019. 5.00.PM (Monday)|
|Declaration of Results||06-05-2019 (Monday)|
AP ICET Notification 2019
Eligibility To Appear For APICET-2019
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended.
- The candidates shall satisfy the rules of the concerned universities where they take admission.
- Candidates should have studied and passed 3 year Degree course in any faculty conducted by the Universities or its equivalent Degree Examination in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern as recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission).
- Candidate with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories) are alone are eligible to take admission through APICET as per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2019-20.
- Candidates shall fulfil the eligibility criteria laid down in relevant Government Orders in vogue at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for APICET-2019.
|MBA|| Degree of 3 years duration from any|
recognized University or its equivalent
with Mathematics as one of the
subjects at 10th class level.
|MCA|| Degree of 3 years duration with|
“Mathematics” as one of the subject
at Intermediate or Degree level.
DIRECT (Lateral Entry)
| BCA or Degree holders in IT/ CS|
with Mathematics at 10+2 or Degree level.
More Links Related To AP ICET
AP ICET Registration Fee
As per AP ICET Notification 2019, aspirants have to pay an amount as application fee of Rs.550. The application fee will be deposited through online mode by gateway (credit card/debit card).
Procedure To Submit AP ICET Application form 2019
STEP – 1 Fee Payment
STEP – 2 Know Your Payment Status
STEP – 3 Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment)
STEP – 4 Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is sche.ap.gov.in
- Press “AP ICET – 19” tab from the home page.
- Hit on “Notification” tab from the menu bar of next page.
- Read complete AP ICET Notification 2019 to get details related to course.
- Make the payment of required fee by pressing the “Fee Payment” tab.
- Then you need to Know Your Payment Status.
- Go for filling up AP ICET Application Form and enter asked details in the format.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates with Andhra Pradesh ICET application form in proper manner.
- Finally, hit on “submit” button.
- Take print out copy of duly filled application form for future use.
AP ICET 2019 Apply Online Related Links
|Fee Payment||Press Here|
|Fill Application Form||Press Here|
|AP ICET 2019 Apply Online||Press Here|
|AP ICET 2019 Notification||Press Here|
|AP ICET Application Correction||Press Here|
|Know Your Payment Status||Press Here|
|Print Application Form||Press Here|
|Instructions Booklet||Press Here|
|User Guide||Press Here|
AP ICET Admission Process
The admission will be done on the basis of marks in entrance examination. Students who will score minimum marks, their name will be comprised in merit list. After that, they will be called for AP ICET Counseling 2019 which will be organized after the declaration of AP ICET Result 2019.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2019
- The Andhra Pradesh ICET exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Andhra Pradesh ICET Exam will be of 200 marks.
- There will be total 200 questions asking in the examination.
- Students will get 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35|
You Can Also Check: MBA Preparation Books
AP ICET Exam Center
However, Convener reserves the right to allot candidates to any other center(s) in unavoidable circumstances.
|Anantapur||Gooty, Hindupur, Anantapur|
|Chittoor||Madanapalle, Puttur, Tirupati, Chittoor|
|East Godavari||Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Surampalem|
|Guntur||Guntur, Narasaraopeta, Bapatla|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Challapalli, Kanchikacherla, Mylavaram, Vijayawada|
|Prakasam||Kandhukur, Sri Potti Sriramulu, Markapuram, Ongole, Chirala|
|Nellore||Kavali, Nellore, Gudur|
|Srikakulam||Srikakulam, Tekkali, Rajam|
|Visakhapatnam||Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Anakapalli, ANANDAPURAM|
|West Godavari||Eluru, Narasapuram, Tadepalligudem, Bhimavaram|
|Ysr Kadapa||Proddatur, Rajampeta, Kadapa|
AP ICET 2019 Contact Details
- Address: The Convener, APICET – 2019, First Floor, New MBA Building, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati – 517502, Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh
- Contact Number: 0877 2248488, Mobile – 9490803157
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AP ICET 2019
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET-2019) is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on behalf of A.P. State Council of Higher Education for admission into First year of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Lateral entry into Second year of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programmes in University colleges and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20.
Aspirants may get more information regarding AP ICET Notification 2019 from the above mentioned Official Link. If, you have any query related to this post then you may ask it in below given comment box. Our expert team will definitely solve your query ASAP!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|